PDA

View Full Version : Justin Bieber -- Bad Egg Caused $20,000 in Damage

Teh One Who Knocks
01-13-2014, 02:22 PM
By the TMZ Staff

http://i.imgur.com/H6EFS8l.jpg

Justin Bieber's egg-throwing escapade Thursday night caused around $20,000 in damage, and the little punk hasn't even called his neighbor to apologize.

TMZ broke the story ... Justin was caught on video egging his neighbor's house, and when confronted the singer told the neighbor to f off and then hurled a few more unborn chicks.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... L.A. County Sheriff's deputies are fast-tracking the investigation and they told the neighbor he had to get them repair estimates by today. We know the neighbor is locked and loaded with paperwork.

We're told the entire front of his house must be re-plastered. To do the job -- which is especially expensive because it's Venetian plaster -- will cost around $15K. There's another $5,000 in damage to the entry, including various doors that must be re-stained.

We're told neither Justin nor his people have contacted the neighbor with an offer to pay ... they haven't even called to say J.B. is sorry.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... the case will be referred to the L.A. County D.A. who could then file vandalism charges against the singer.

Since the damages far exceed the magic $400 figure -- the case could be filed as a FELONY.

deebakes
01-14-2014, 02:40 AM
electric chair for this fucker hopefully :pray:

Muddy
01-14-2014, 02:48 AM
Felony... Oopsie!

deebakes
01-14-2014, 02:52 AM
apparently audio from the incident :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9DWm2kTYO5c

DemonGeminiX
01-14-2014, 09:31 AM
Does he actually have US citizenship? Can't we deport the little fucker? Let him go fuck around and piss people off in Hoth where he's from.

Teh One Who Knocks
01-14-2014, 05:29 PM
By the TMZ Staff

http://i.imgur.com/ufDat8y.jpg

UPDATE: 8:26 AM PT -- Deputies are detaining Justin in his garage right now while they search. We're told they are also looking for surveillance video from Justin's house that might capture the egging incident.

================================================== ========================================

Eleven L.A. County Sheriff's patrol cars descended on Justin Bieber's house a few minutes ago and they are executing a search warrant in connection with the egg-throwing incident ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Sources tell us ... deputies are looking for any evidence that links Bieber to the egg assault on his next door neighbor.

We're told this is a FELONY search warrant -- meaning Justin is under a microscope for a crime that could land him in prison.

Sources say cops will look for anything that is relevant to the egg incident, including other eggs in the house and possible video. Sheriff's deputies have looked at TMZ's video of the incident and want to see if someone inside Justin's house videotaped the incident as well.

By the way ... looking for other eggs may sound silly, but it isn't. There could be some sort of identifier that links what's in Justin's fridge to the broken eggs outside.

Here's the thing ... If in the course of the search cops find something illegal -- like drugs -- it's fair game.

We're told there's a battering ram at the scene.

DemonGeminiX
01-14-2014, 05:31 PM
FINALLY!!!

:cheers:

Muddy
01-14-2014, 05:34 PM
LULZ

PorkChopSandwiches
01-14-2014, 06:14 PM
Can you imagine buying a 6 million dollar home and this dick is your neighbor

Muddy
01-14-2014, 06:23 PM

I wouldnt even justify him with the word "dick".. More like "little prick"..

Teh One Who Knocks
01-14-2014, 06:24 PM

http://i.imgur.com/dRk8qhb.jpg

Teh One Who Knocks
01-14-2014, 06:24 PM
I am so hoping the cops find what they need and this asshole is facing some serious jail time.

PorkChopSandwiches
01-14-2014, 06:28 PM
I think finding an egg in the house would be pretty common in most houses. But, maybe they will find some controlled substances that will put him away

redred
01-14-2014, 06:28 PM
He'll get off of anything to do with the egg's with a good lawyer just you wait , his neighbour may get richer in the mean time

Muddy
01-14-2014, 06:31 PM
After being arrested Bieber will think he's a hardened street nigga now..

Teh One Who Knocks
01-14-2014, 06:33 PM
After being arrested Bieber will think he's a hardened street nigga now..

Can you imagine the songs he'll write if he gets arrested :facepalm:

Muddy
01-14-2014, 06:34 PM

He already struts around like he's Tupac..

DemonGeminiX
01-14-2014, 06:36 PM
C'mon Justin. Resist arrest. We want to see you get shot. Do it for the fans.

:thumbsup:

Teh One Who Knocks
01-14-2014, 06:37 PM
C'mon Justin. Resist arrest. We want to see you get shot. Do it for the fans.

:thumbsup:

Or at the very least, see him get tasered :cheers:

Muddy
01-14-2014, 06:38 PM
Justin Bieber > Suge Knight

DemonGeminiX
01-14-2014, 06:54 PM
Or at the very least, see him get tasered :cheers:

Hehehehe... ZAAAAPPP!!!

:lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
01-14-2014, 07:52 PM
So CLOSE!!!

Felony Drug arrest made in search of Justin Bieber's home in egging probe

Deputies searching Justin Bieber (http://www.latimes.com/topic/entertainment/music/justin-bieber-PECLB000005153.topic)'s Calabasas mansion Tuesday made a felony drug arrest of someone other than the pop star, authorities said.
The arrest came as authorities served a search warrant at Bieber's home seeking surveillance-video evidence to support allegations that the singer was involved in an egg-throwing incident last week that left his neighbor's home with an estimated $20,000 in damage, authorities said.

Teh One Who Knocks
01-14-2014, 08:16 PM
By the TMZ Staff

http://i.imgur.com/PBqwEO7.jpg

Justin Bieber's BFF Lil Za has just been arrested for COCAINE POSSESSION at the singer's home -- during the early morning raid stemming from the Bieber egg attack on his neighbor.

A rep for the L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. confirmed the arrest for FELONY drug possession ... and said the cocaine was "in plain view" during the raid. Officials say Bieber was "not connected" to the cocaine.

Za is a rapper who once lived at Bieber's Calabasas home ... and he's been tight with JB for years.

Eleven L.A. County Sheriff's patrol cars descended on Bieber's house this morning to execute a search warrant in connection with Bieber's egg-throwing incident last week outside his neighbor's home ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Sources tell us ... deputies are looking for any evidence that links Bieber to the egg assault.

We're told this is a FELONY search warrant -- meaning Justin is under a microscope for a crime that could land him in prison.

A Sheriff's official told us they were NOT looking for eggs in Justin's house, but another law enforcement source said cops were searching for anything that was relevant to the egg incident, including eggs and possibly video.

Sheriff's deputies have looked at TMZ's video of the incident and believe Justin has surveillance video that might have captured the egging. We're told deputies dismantled Justin's security system and took it during the search.

By the way ... looking for other eggs may sound silly, but it isn't. There could be some sort of identifier that links what's in Justin's fridge to the broken eggs outside.

Here's the thing ... If in the course of the search cops find something illegal -- like drugs -- it's fair game.

We're told there's a battering ram at the scene.

PorkChopSandwiches
01-14-2014, 08:20 PM
Of course it was the black guy

Muddy
01-14-2014, 08:22 PM
My people bein' persecuted..

redred
01-14-2014, 08:59 PM
http://i.imgur.com/PBqwEO7.jpg

that shirt doesn't say EGG$ on it, does it??? :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
01-14-2014, 09:03 PM
:rofl:

Noilly Pratt
01-14-2014, 09:16 PM

- Some Enchanted Evening...you may egg a stranger
- Egg-cellent Love
- I'm so egg-static
etc...

You cracked me up with that Pic, RedRed! :thumb:

Cocaine - what an eggsciting development - After that heated eggs-change with his neighbour (a good egg I'll bet), Beiber will have to shell out eggs-streme $ to repair his house.

No doubt egged on by the cops, I'm sure Beiber's having trouble keeping his sunny side up.

Hugh_Janus
01-14-2014, 09:50 PM
charlie in plain sight in his home and it has nothing to do with him? :righto:

redred
01-14-2014, 09:56 PM
charlie in plain sight in his home and it has nothing to do with him? :righto:

It happens :lol: in fairy tales

Hugh_Janus
01-14-2014, 09:58 PM
how famous is this rapper? I'm wondering if he got paid... :popcorn:

redred
01-14-2014, 10:07 PM
Name in the news = money

Hugh_Janus
01-14-2014, 10:09 PM
no, I'm thinking bieber begging the other guy to take the shit for him

Hal-9000
01-14-2014, 10:39 PM
what he did was completely immature and classless...charge him for sure

but...

what is the neighbor's house made of...balsa wood ffs??? :lol: 20000 in damages, I don't think that's right..

Hugh_Janus
01-14-2014, 10:41 PM
its venetian plaster :hand:

Hal-9000
01-14-2014, 10:43 PM
oh :-s

I guess German plaster is stronger

Muddy
01-14-2014, 10:43 PM
its venetian plaster :hand:

Oooooo the gooood stuff! :lol:

Hal-9000
01-14-2014, 10:44 PM
worst thing I've seen an egg do is stick to a car windshield in 30C heat ( 85F)

pain in the ass yes, but it came off with water...

Hugh_Janus
01-14-2014, 10:52 PM
trust me, egg is almost impossible to get off a wall without having a clean patch

Hal-9000
01-14-2014, 10:54 PM
trust me, egg is almost impossible to get off a wall without having a clean patch

egg the whole house then and call it Old McDonald plaster...the latest fad :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
01-17-2014, 06:24 PM
http://i.imgur.com/diAiNvH.jpg

Hal-9000
01-17-2014, 07:18 PM
:lol: OH SNAP Conan......that was great