PDA

View Full Version : Kanye West Is a Battery Suspect After 'Shaken' Kim Kardashian Was Called a Racial Slur

Teh One Who Knocks
01-14-2014, 11:57 AM
By LESLEY MESSER - ABC News

http://i.imgur.com/3RIa9td.jpg

Kim Kardashian was verbally attacked today in Beverly Hills, a source said, and it may result in the arrest of her fiance, Kanye West.

According to a source close to Kardashian, a man called the reality TV star a "nigger lover" and hurled obscenities at her. Kardashian, who was en route to a meeting at that time in Beverly Hills, was left "shaken," the source said.

Meanwhile, according to the Beverly Hills Police Department, West, 36, is a suspect in a misdemeanor battery that also occurred in Beverly Hills. According to TMZ, the rapper punched the man who harassed the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star.

The source told ABC News that the confrontation began as a young man tried to help Kardashian into the building, and called the photographers racial and homophobic slurs. When Kardashian told him that language was inappropriate, the source said he turned on her.

"She was completely disgusted," the source told ABC News. "She came to the paparazzi's defense because she couldn't believe what he was saying."

A rep for West has not responded to a request for comment, while a rep for Kardashian had no comment about the incident.

redred
01-14-2014, 12:42 PM
wonder how many times Kanye has used the N word in his music :roll:

Goofy
01-14-2014, 12:48 PM

He's black, it's not racist for him to call people nigger :nono:

Teh One Who Knocks
01-14-2014, 04:19 PM

According to a story I saw, he dropped the N-word a total of 36 times on his latest CD alone.

redred
01-14-2014, 04:30 PM
nice ,so can dish it out but can't take it :wank:er

PorkChopSandwiches
01-14-2014, 05:20 PM
Just to add to what an asshole he is, he is wearing his own shirt :facepalm: I dont even wear the shirt of the band Im going to see when going to a concert.

Hal-9000
01-14-2014, 10:41 PM
I agree with the N-word discussion...he can drop it multiple times in songs but no one else can use it?

practice what you preach Kanye..

Hugh_Janus
01-14-2014, 10:43 PM
versace versace versace versace versace versace

Muddy
01-14-2014, 10:44 PM
Fuck you kanye... No matter how much money you get in no way improves who you are. You're still a 2 bit thug. You cant rise above it, because you will never be above it.

Hal-9000
01-14-2014, 10:45 PM
Yeesuz Christ he's arrogant :lol: