PDA

View Full Version : Mass. school class aide suspended over racy modeling photos

Teh One Who Knocks
01-23-2014, 12:29 PM
The Associated Press

http://i.imgur.com/k6SxgL8.jpg

FITCHBURG, Mass. – A Massachusetts classroom aide who posed for racy modeling photos has been suspended with pay.

Photos of 23-year-old Kaitlin Pearson were sent anonymously Friday to the South Street Elementary School in Fitchburg, 45 miles northwest of Boston. Photos also were sent to the Sentinel & Enterprise newspaper with a note saying, "Can you believe that this girl was hired to work with special education children in the Fitchburg schools?!!"

Pearson has worked as a full-time assistant in a special-education program since November. She has appeared scantily clad in multiple amateur shoots, including for ModelsMania magazine.

Fitchburg schools superintendent Andre Ravenelle told the newspaper for a Wednesday story the school is investigating whether Pearson's second job affects her ability to work with children.

Pearson says in a Facebook message she can't comment because of legal issues.

http://i.imgur.com/4PZ39RI.jpg

redred
01-23-2014, 12:55 PM
:hitit:

deebakes
01-24-2014, 12:55 AM
holy shit :wank:

RBP
01-24-2014, 04:47 AM
Very nice. I really don't think it's an issue, why are people so uptight?

Godfather
01-24-2014, 05:06 AM
Very nice. I really don't think it's an issue, why are people so uptight?

Sexual repression and boredom are my main theories.

RBP
01-24-2014, 05:39 AM
Sexual repression and boredom are my main theories.

This is why nations collapse. Coddled lives breeding complacency and boredom.

Godfather
01-24-2014, 05:41 AM
This is why nations collapse. Coddled lives breeding complacency and boredom.

Would it be shamelessly off topic if I said that was a perfect plug for funding the shit out of NASA? Once you stop trying to cross that next ocean, that next mountain range, that next frontier, you're fucked. All this petty shit is just getting more and more ridiculous in the meantime.

RBP
01-24-2014, 05:49 AM
Would it be shamelessly off topic if I said that was a perfect plug for funding the shit out of NASA? Once you stop trying to cross that next ocean, that next mountain range, that next frontier, you're fucked. All this petty shit is just getting more and more ridiculous in the meantime.

Who needs NASA when you have hope, change, and global governance?

I get your point and I agree that we need something to strive for. A sense of wonderment at the unachievable. But it's more basic at it's core in my mind. We need more people to have a purpose, period. We aren't proud of hard work any more. We aren't fascinated by generational success. When 1/2 the population doesn't even work, it becomes rudderless.

Teh One Who Knocks
02-04-2014, 12:55 PM
The Huffington Post

http://i.imgur.com/o5ChiGt.jpg

Half-nude photos won't keep her out of the classroom.

The Sentinel and Enterprise reports that Fitchburg, Mass. elementary school teacher's aide Kaitlin Pearson has been reinstated after a brief suspension.

Pearson was put on paid leave Jan. 17, after an anonymous envelope stuffed with racy pictures of the model and educator found its way to the South Street Elementary School principal's desk.

In a statement obtained by the Sentinel, Superintendent of Schools Andre Ravenelle said, "After reviewing all relevant information, Ms. Kaitlin Pearson was notified Monday afternoon that she could return to work, effective immediately. She resumed her original duties at South Street Elementary School on Tuesday morning."

Ravenellle said he's confident Pearson "will bring the same level of commitment to her job and her students that she always has."

Pearson did not immediately respond to a request for comment from The Huffington Post.

In a separate story, the Sentinel reports that the 23-year-old thanked her "fans" for their support in a post on Facebook.

The paper spoke to several teachers who supported Pearson's reinstatement.

"I don't think she did anything wrong," Carol Russell, whose two grandchildren attend the school, said. "She's a good teacher."

HuffPost talked with a former teacher who was forced to resign after her implied nude photos caught the attention of her school's principal.

Olivia Sprauer, who can be seen in the March edition of Hustler Magazine, under her modeling name, Victoria James, offered this advice to Pearson in an email to HuffPost.

"Do what makes you happy no matter what," Sprauer said. "Take a risk. Believe in what you can achieve and go get it-- even if it isn't the 'secure' choice."

redred
02-04-2014, 01:30 PM
:tup:

Hal-9000
02-04-2014, 05:39 PM
Shayyy-plee!

:wank:

PorkChopSandwiches
02-04-2014, 06:27 PM
Glad this worked out for her :corn:

DemonGeminiX
02-04-2014, 06:43 PM
Damn. :wank:

deebakes
02-05-2014, 02:41 AM
:uwank:

Griffin
02-05-2014, 03:21 AM
now it's just a matter of time before some media seeking dweeb claims to have had a relationship with her.

deebakes
02-05-2014, 03:38 AM
i did her :wank:

RBP
02-05-2014, 04:39 AM
now it's just a matter of time before some media seeking dweeb claims to have had a relationship with her.

i did her :wank:

:lol: