PDA

View Full Version : Cops: Son jailed over coffee clash with his mom

Teh One Who Knocks
05-08-2011, 12:34 PM
By Will Greenlee - Treasure Coast Palm

http://i.imgur.com/wjqTq.jpg

Brandon Scott Quintana said his mom drank his coffee and he was "pissed off."

The 19-year-old man on Monday told police he "'spent every cent'" on that java, saying his mother "'stole it.'"

But it was Quintana who wound up getting arrested by Port St. Lucie police, hauled to jail on a battery charge following an alleged cacophonous clash over chilled coffee, according to recently released records.

The 43-year-old mother woke from a nap, and found a bottle of Starbucks chilled coffee in the fridge. She knew it belonged to her son.

"She stated that she meant to go do some grocery shopping so she drank the coffee and went to the grocery store," a report states.

When she got home, Quintana started "ranting about the coffee." She told him she bought him a two-liter soda and that she pays for his gas to and from work.

Quintana "kept ranting," she wrote.

The mom alleged Quintana at one point sat in front of her computer. She told him he needed to get up because she had an online final exam. She said Quintana pushed her away as she approached the chair, and she pushed him back "out of reflex."

Quintana said his mother downed his coffee, and he was "pissed off because he 'spent every cent on that coffee' and it was his and that she 'stole it.'"

It's unclear whether the coffee was an espresso, decaf, latte, mocha, cappuccino or flavored specialty blend.

Quintana said his mother tried to pull the chair from under him and hit him. Police saw no marks. He denied pushing his mom.

"Later on in the conversation, he stated that maybe when he stood up and got back in her face, the chair pushed her," a report states.

Quintana, of the 1000 block of Southwest Versailles Avenue in Port St. Lucie, was jailed on a misdemeanor battery charge.

DemonGeminiX
05-08-2011, 05:28 PM
Douchebag.

Godfather
05-08-2011, 06:08 PM
Happy Mothers Day...

Hal-9000
05-08-2011, 07:36 PM
Douchebag.

You're being polite.His mommy pays for his gas to and from work?

and he has the nerve to say "I spent every cent on that coffee"...and he works????

Time to get a new job pal and a new place to live..on your own.You only get one Mom..

Godfather
05-08-2011, 07:40 PM
For sure

Guy looks like he has a pretty thick skull though I have to say...

Muddy
05-09-2011, 02:45 PM
What a loser.

PorkChopSandwiches
05-09-2011, 03:04 PM
It was from starbucks, that shit was like $400

Teh One Who Knocks
05-09-2011, 03:11 PM
He should have been getting his coffee at 7-11 then

Muddy
05-09-2011, 03:16 PM
This girl screams Marie Osmond to me...