PDA

View Full Version : UFO With Vapor Trail Sails Past NASA Rover on Mars

Teh One Who Knocks
01-29-2014, 12:39 PM
Bubble News

http://i.imgur.com/rJQtTno.jpg

An amazing video has been posted to YouTube of the strangest object ever captured by a NASA rover as it photographed its environment, showing what looks like a spacecraft flying past, high in the sky, and leaving a distinctive vapor trail jetting from its tail.

What is it?

The video, posted by prolific UFO hunter Streetcap1 on Friday, has surprisingly few views. Perhaps it's because the channel has a dubious reputation for source material, with critics saying SC1 often fakes images for more channel views and subscriptions.

But, this time, there can be no doubt about the authenticity, unless NASA itself is in the UFO hoaxing business.

The image was published by the space agency recently and the UFO can be clearly seen trailing skywards in the right hand, upper corner.

In the original, the unidentified flying object doesn't look like much, being relatively smaller than the foreground photographed by the rover.

But, enlargement of the object reveals a spherical top cone, a rounded center mass and what looks like some kind of propellant ejecting from its tail.

Does Mars have its own space program?

If not, then what is this thing?

Here's the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AnDJ-u1rJI

PorkChopSandwiches
01-29-2014, 04:19 PM
Can we get some CSI zoom on this please, I need to read the license plate

Jezter
01-29-2014, 05:20 PM
Yeah cuz there is absolutely no space rocks, human made garbage, asteroids, meteors and other space shit flying around in space...so it must be little green men taking off!

GET HYPE!!

:alien:

Hal-9000
01-30-2014, 04:39 AM
considering the trajectory and the apparent components...it is compelling evidence :-k

Muddy
01-30-2014, 05:40 PM
Yeah cuz there is absolutely no space rocks, human made garbage, asteroids, meteors and other space shit flying around in space...so it must be little green men taking off!

GET HYPE!!

:alien:

You don't believe in the possibility of life outside of our planet? I never pictured you to be a religious wacko..

FBD
02-01-2014, 04:11 PM
no, its just that one still frame like this says absolutely nothing

Jezter
02-01-2014, 04:38 PM
You don't believe in the possibility of life outside of our planet? I never pictured you to be a religious wacko..

There absolutely has to be life out there! Just has to...universe is so fucking vast it is impossible for us to be the only ones floating in this sole rock... I just don't buy into these one frame captures. If it was that "close" to earth this thing, some of the bazillion satellites, radars and telescopes looking into the vastness of universe would've picked something up. Something concrete and better than one fucking still frame that can be anything.

DemonGeminiX
02-01-2014, 10:52 PM
There absolutely has to be life out there! Just has to...universe is so fucking vast it is impossible for us to be the only ones floating in this sole rock... I just don't buy into these one frame captures. If it was that "close" to earth this thing, some of the bazillion satellites, radars and telescopes looking into the vastness of universe would've picked something up. Something concrete and better than one fucking still frame that can be anything.

What if they're all ninja and shit and can avoid detection by our puny stone age technology (comparatively speaking)?

Hugh_Janus
02-02-2014, 09:02 AM
ofcourse it saw a ufo.... its american

Muddy
02-02-2014, 09:56 AM
ofcourse it saw a ufo.... its american

:lolwut:

Jezter
02-02-2014, 12:15 PM
What if they're all ninja and shit and can avoid detection by our puny stone age technology (comparatively speaking)?

And get accidentally captured by a camera?

DemonGeminiX
02-02-2014, 01:39 PM
:nono:

They let their defenses down. They weren't expecting the camera to be on Mars.

Jezter
02-02-2014, 02:20 PM
:nono:

They let their defenses down. They weren't expecting the camera to be on Mars.

:-k It could be that, yes.

Hal-9000
02-02-2014, 07:22 PM

That's the way I envision it....if they can travel vast distances I bet they look at our wireless communications as quaint and could block them anytime...

deebakes
02-02-2014, 07:25 PM
:tinfoil:

Hal-9000
02-02-2014, 07:28 PM
:hand::tinfoil::hand:

:blockingtech: