PDA

View Full Version : Taylor Swift Finds It Easy to Keep Her Clothes On

Teh One Who Knocks
02-05-2014, 07:43 PM
Evil Beet Gossip

http://i.imgur.com/QC3IR76.jpg

Don’t expect to see Taylor Swift naked anytime soon – she’s made it known that she’s not into stripping down and feels like it’s more fun to be naked… IN HER MUSIC (dun dun dunnnn!). Sure, many of her contemporaries like getting naked every chance they can, but not our Taylor. No, she’s pure as the driven snow!

From Glamour:

“I find it relatively easy to keep my clothes on because I don’t really feel like taking them off. It’s not an urge I have.”

“For me, ‘risky’ is revealing what really happened in my life through music. Risky is writing confessional songs and telling the true story about a person with enough details so everyone knows who that person is. That’s putting myself out there, maybe even more than taking my shirt off.”

Well, fair enough. I appreciate that she didn’t start naming names or trying to shame anyone who has taken a bit of a different path than her – seriously, that’s rare (not for her, just in general). Sure, I think it’s kinda silly that she thinks she’s being really “out there” with her songs, but hey, I’m a TaySwift fan…ish, so I’ll go with it.

Hugh_Janus
02-05-2014, 07:50 PM
that's because she has no tits :tup:

Hal-9000
02-05-2014, 07:52 PM
and no ass and she likes wearing granny pants...

what a shame

Goofy
02-05-2014, 09:03 PM
that's because she has no tits :tup:

and no ass and she likes wearing granny pants...

what a shame

And yet you'd both still fuck her all day long :tup:

PorkChopSandwiches
02-05-2014, 09:07 PM
I would, except she would probably write a song about what a fantastic lover I was and that would be embarassing

Hugh_Janus
02-05-2014, 09:20 PM

it would be like shagging a bike frame :hand:

Hal-9000
02-06-2014, 02:33 AM

she would only need to give me one of her smouldering looks and it would be ShamWow time :lol:

thanks Taylor! Maybe next time we could touch or something freaky like that :tup:

Griffin
02-06-2014, 02:39 AM
i'd do er in teh pooper!

Hal-9000
02-06-2014, 04:02 AM
yeah Griff but then her next song would be titled - Owie, You Brown Dinking Bastard

Griffin
02-06-2014, 04:14 AM
yeah, butt what a way to be remembered!