PDA

View Full Version : Selena Gomez was hooked on booze and pills this whole time

Teh One Who Knocks
02-05-2014, 07:45 PM
Amy Grindhouse Celeb News

http://i.imgur.com/t7Hh2AA.jpg

Earlier today, RadarOnline claimed that Selena Gomez had been hooked on booze and pills this whole time. It sounded like STAR Magazine (its sister outlet) was leaking again, so I pretty much ignored the report.

However…

TMZ.com and other sources are confirming it too.

Specifically, Selena had problems with weed, booze, Xanax and Ambien and she’s blaming Justin Bieber for being a bad influence.

“Selena voluntarily spent time at Meadows but not for substance abuse,” her spokesperson said.

A source explained that, in the months ahead of her rehab trip, Selena had been “partying very hard.”

“With fame came a partying lifestyle,” added the source of Selena’s use of “marijuana and prescription drugs, including Xanax and Ambien.”

“Her friends and family became increasingly worried that there might be a serious problem with Selena,” said another source. “Particularly, her parents. The partying was, at times, wild. They wanted to help her — and they very much encouraged her to go to rehab. Others very close to her also urged her to seek professional help.”

“It’s important to remember that Selena had worked in Hollywood non-stop for six years,” the source added. “She was exhausted. Selena was smart enough to understand that she needed to take control of her life.”

The source admitted, “It just got to a point where she needed to get out of Los Angeles, get away from ‘the scene’ and the pressures of Hollywood, to also get away from those who had, admittedly, become a bad influence on her. Selena needed to take the opportunity to work on herself. She realized she needed help.”

“Selena came to understand just what a bad influence Justin had been on her life,” explained the source of the root of the problem. “Their relationship left her broken-hearted. I don’t know whether Justin pushed her to drug use, but amongst their close knit group of friends, smoking was common place. Justin and Selena would smoke marijuana together regularly.”

The two weeks of treatment at The Meadows in Arizona worked, “Selena is now happy and very healthy and already getting back to work.” TMZ adds, “Selena is not getting outpatient help now nor is she in therapy.”

Hal-9000
02-05-2014, 07:53 PM
she can leave the Bieber blame out.....no one put those pills or weed into her mouth...it's always an end-user choice

PorkChopSandwiches
02-05-2014, 08:23 PM
:wank:

Muddy
02-05-2014, 08:52 PM
I'd like to get high and destroy that..

DemonGeminiX
02-05-2014, 09:40 PM
She can ride me cowgirl style so I can watch her bobblehead jiggle all over the place.

Muddy
02-05-2014, 10:57 PM
Thats pussy so tight it would probably squeak when you hit it..

deebakes
02-06-2014, 12:05 AM
:zip:

Muddy
02-06-2014, 12:32 AM
Make her whole body pulsate and drip...

deebakes
02-06-2014, 12:53 AM
:faint:

KevinD
02-06-2014, 03:03 AM
I call bs. If she was really hooked, there'd be nude pics or bids somewhere.

Hal-9000
02-06-2014, 03:46 AM
the real story is - you gotta own your own shit.

I could give you 5 medical reasons, scan and post various diagnoses from oral surgeons to neurologists to demonstrate that life is pretty shitty for me in terms of daily physical pain. Smoking helps a little, but won't ever 'help' me be normal again. The point is - no one has ever made me do drugs, it's a conscious choice that I make and the end decision is mine.

Same goes for people with anxiety, sleeping problems, minor mental disorders. They take pills because it helps them in some way. Whether I agree with someone taking Ambien daily or not, isn't really any of my business. They can always choose not to, and live life the hard way.

I get sick of hearing - I take 15 types of drugs per day to cope, because life has handed me a shitty deal (fame etc). Talk to someone with with cerebral palsy about taking daily drugs or someone similar to me with chronic orofacial pain. Cause and effect are different in each person...some of these celebs however tend to use a bad excuse when discussing the origins of their habits (daddy didn't hug me enough, my movie didn't get a good box office return, I was hanging out with this person AND HAD TO get stoned).... bullshit