PDA

View Full Version : Jesse Ventura Says He's Hiding From U.S. Drones In Mexico. Well, He Needs To Try Harder.

Teh One Who Knocks
02-10-2014, 03:10 PM
The Smoking Gun

http://i.imgur.com/JO3KhkC.jpg

Confidential to U.S. drone operators:

If you’re looking for Jesse Ventura’s remote Mexican hideaway, it can be found at 23° 30' 57.08" N 109° 28' 41.17" W.

During an appearance Tuesday on CNBC, the former Minnesota governor claimed that he was living “off the grid” in Mexico “so that the drones can’t find me.” The ex-professional wrestler, who was promoting his new TV series “Off The Grid” from an undisclosed Mexican location, also spoke of his mistrust of the U.S. political system.

While not revealing why he is worthy of surveillance by unmanned aircraft, Ventura would not be hard to find by America’s drone army.

The 62-year-old conspiracy theorist splits his time between Minnesota and his Mexican retreat on the Gulf of California. Ventura’s beachfront spread--about 70 miles northeast of Cabo San Lucas--is on the edge of a sprawling national park on the Baja peninsula’s east coast. His solar-powered residence is reportedly about 4000-square-feet and features a swimming pool.

Ventura, who purchased his Mexican home about seven years ago, is a regular at the nearby Crossroads Country Club, a small bar/restaurant, and his home has been a photo backdrop (as seen below) for tourists seeking to memorialize their brush with celebrity on Mexico’s East Cape.

Describing himself as a “job creator,” Ventura told CNBC that he was not only “putting Mexicans to work, I’m stopping them from running across the border now and taking our jobs, because my whole staff said that if I wasn’t down here, and I didn’t have them, they’d be coming up to America, looking for jobs.”

Ventura’s south of the border hideout can be viewed from above thanks to Google Maps and Bing.

deebakes
02-11-2014, 12:40 AM
:doh:

Muddy
02-11-2014, 12:50 AM
Nice pad!

deebakes
02-11-2014, 02:14 AM
livin' large off that minnesota ex-governor money :lol:

Muddy
02-11-2014, 03:06 AM
Gotta admit ol Jesse has really made a run of life..

deebakes
02-11-2014, 03:20 AM
:tup:

i liked the way he ran the state too. he didn't bullshit around with words, basically came out and told us what it was he was thinking. i liked him doing it without all the normal politician garbage so you can't really figure out what they are ultimately saying.

Muddy
02-11-2014, 03:25 AM
I can dig that... :thumbsup:

deebakes
02-11-2014, 03:30 AM
From Ventura -

"I believe patriotism comes from the heart. Patriotism is voluntary. It is a feeling of loyalty and allegiance that is the result of knowledge and belief. A patriot shows their patriotism through their actions, by their choice.

Chapter 391 is not about choice. In Chapter 391, the State mandates patriotic actions and displays. Our government should not dictate actions. The United States of America exists because people wanted to be free to choose. All of us should have free choice when it comes to patriotic displays... a government wisely acting within its bounds will earn loyalty and respect from its citizens. A government dare not demand the same.

There is much more to being a patriot and a citizen than reciting the pledge or raising a flag. Patriots serve. Patriots vote. Patriots attend meetings in their community. Patriots pay attention to the actions of government and speak out when needed. Patriots teach their children about our history, our precious democracy and about citizenship. Being an active, engaged citizen means being a patriotic American every day. No law will make a citizen a patriot."

Hal-9000
02-11-2014, 06:50 PM
they wanted to mandate a law to display patriotism??

Holy North Korea :lol:

Hugh_Janus
02-11-2014, 07:31 PM
I thought jesse ventura was "I aint got time to bleed" guy from predator.... :-k

Muddy
02-11-2014, 07:34 PM
I thought jesse ventura was "I aint got time to bleed" guy from predator.... :-k

Thats him as well.. Also a pro wrestler.

http://i.imgur.com/7WVpG9f.jpg

Hugh_Janus
02-11-2014, 07:41 PM
wow.... did he copy arnie into politics? :lol:

Muddy
02-11-2014, 08:24 PM
Nooo. Ventura was the first... He's a pretty cool mofo though... Now he has some balding guy pony tail that looks horrible... But other than that... cool guy.

Hal-9000
02-11-2014, 08:48 PM
he got a bum chin :thumbsup:

PorkChopSandwiches
02-11-2014, 08:53 PM
Before he was a WWF wrestler he was a real Navy Seal, he will kill you

Muddy
02-11-2014, 08:55 PM
Yeah, Jesse's tough for real.

Goofy
02-11-2014, 10:41 PM
I remember him from the WWF, Jesse The Body Ventura :tup: He was commentating with Mean Gene Okerlund when i was watching it as a kiddie!

Hal-9000
02-11-2014, 11:02 PM
*tinfoil hat*

I get a sense that Jesse stumbled onto some things the government doesn't want known...lately he's being labeled as kind of a kook and I wonder if it's a smear campaign..

deebakes
02-12-2014, 02:49 AM
they wanted to mandate a law to display patriotism??

Holy North Korea :lol:

it was actually a mandate about making the pledge of allegiance a mandatory weekly routine in grade school... he was against the premise of making people do something they maybe didn't feel like doing, suggesting that patriots act like patriots, they don't just recite the pledge :shrug: