PDA

View Full Version : Cartel hit man testifies he killed 800 people, lost count after that

Teh One Who Knocks
02-13-2014, 12:19 PM
By Deborah Hastings / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

http://i.imgur.com/EM2iOaG.jpg

Inside a federal court room in Texas, a cold-blooded killer for an infamous Mexican drug cartel is testifying about the brutal carnage that pervades the day-to-day lives of crime syndicate members.

He has murdered more than 800 people, sometimes beheading and dismembering them, on behalf of the Barrio Aztecas Gang, the deadly enforcers of the Zetas, Mexico’s most sadistic cartel, Fox News reported.

He’s killed more, he testified, but he lost count.

He is the star witness in the U.S. case against Arturo Gallegos Castrellon, head of the Barrio Aztecas, who is on trial for the murders of two U.S. consulate employees and a Mexican national who were gunned down in their vehicles in Ciudad Juarez in 2010.

Jesus Ernesto (El Camello) Chavez Castillo said he agreed to testify against his former boss because “I feel I did the right thing, since I did so much wrong,” he testified in court, the network reported.

Last week, he testified that Barrio Aztecas had sent Mexican and U.S. members of its gang to train with the infamous Zetas and become skilled hit men.

Before the 2010 assassinations of the U.S. consulate members killed while riding in a convoy, the gang members were dispatched to the Mexican city of Torreon, where they learned skills such as how to kill people inside moving cars, Castillo testified.

Castrellon is accused of ordering the murders of Lesley Enriquez, her husband and El Paso County Sheriff’s deputy Arthur Redfels, and Mexican national Jorge Alberto Salcido Ceniceros.