PDA

View Full Version : Disney World workers among 23 arrested in underage sex sting after being lured to house by police posing as children online

Teh One Who Knocks
02-13-2014, 12:25 PM
By Simon Tomlinson - The Daily Mail

Three Walt Disney employees were among 23 suspected child sex predators arrested in a week-long police sting launched to coincide with Valentine's Day.

The men brought items including whipped cream-flavored vodka, marijuana and a McDonald's Happy Meal to a vacant house in Clermont, Florida, where they thought they were meeting children as young as 13.

They were lured there by detectives posing as children in online chat rooms as part of an undercover operation dubbed 'Be Mine'.

http://i.imgur.com/hvenhlG.png

Three of those arrested - Robert Kingsolver, 49, Patrick Holgerson, 32, and Joel Torres, 32 - were Walt Disney World employees. The nature of their jobs was not known. Police released pictures of Mr Kingslover and Mr Torres.

A spokesman for Disney World said they have been placed on unpaid leave after being charged with various sex crimes, including travelling to meet a minor, it was reported by The Orlando Sentinel.

Others arrested included a National Guard soldier and an Orange County paramedic.

Orlando strip club valet attendant, Alexander Vorobets, is also accused of bringing condoms and a McDonald's Happy Meal for an apparent sexual encounter with a 13-year-old.

http://i.imgur.com/LyBfp0M.png

Another of the accused, 47-year-old David Griffith, told detectives he had also arranged to meet a seven-year-old for sex in a different county.

Lake County detectives said e-mails between Griffith and the child's mother confirmed the admission.

The child was located and told investigators that her mother had abused her, according to police.

http://i.imgur.com/zvvdCRh.png

The operation was the third carried out by the cybercrimes unit of the Lake County Sheriff's Office which has arrested more than 100 suspects in recent years.

Sheriff Gary Borders told the Orlando Sentinel: 'They never learn. We'll continue to work these operations and put them in jail.'

The other suspects were identified as Marcos Soto-Rossi, 30; Joey Hughes, 31; Brian Baker, 25; Tyler Edge, 23; Ryan Roach, 25; Paul Samaroo, 31; Troy Allen Dupler, 43; David Penny, 32, who police said is a registered sex offender; Aaron Will, 23; Nasib Jobe, 39; Angel Eduardo Alvarez, 29; Ariel Ovanounou, 20; Belal Shofique, 33; Mathew Dove, 20; David Earl Parker, 43; Adam Michael Jimenez, 25; and Nathan Taylor Sullivan, 22.

PorkChopSandwiches
02-13-2014, 05:00 PM
jesus

RBP
02-13-2014, 06:26 PM
Meh.

redred
02-13-2014, 06:35 PM
whipped cream-flavored vodka :puke:

Hal-9000
02-13-2014, 07:42 PM
my niece was attacked/molested in an elevator in a hotel that's right on the Disneyland site :x (seriously)

she screamed and punched and kicked the guy until he relented and left elevator on the next floor....I requested access to the grainy security picture of the guy (he had offended before and was caught on camera) and they wouldn't allow me to see it because I was related to the father of the victim..

I hope it was one these fucksticks above

*sings*

It's a small world after all....it's a small world and I'm coming to fuck you up if you touch another kid... :)