PDA

View Full Version : Drugs, orgies and sex with teachers: The racy tell-all Twitter feed run by suburban Portland high school students

Teh One Who Knocks
02-14-2014, 12:27 PM
By Ryan Gorman - The Daily Mail

A salacious Twitter feed where Northwest high school students confess to lewd behavior is raising more than a few eyebrows, but the students behind it say parents are missing the point.

@ClarkFession is filled with tales of taking drugs and having sex at school and for money, illicit contact with teachers, large groups and even ranks Clark County (WA) schools on how debaucherous they are.

Students say it’s just harmless fun, but parents and school officials unable to stem the sex tide are concerned they don’t understand the implications of sharing their private lives online.

Submissions to the feed's admin are made through various channels including other social media sites, everything remains anonymous.

http://i.imgur.com/k8TXuuA.png

‘It's like the news of the school right now,’ a high school senior told KGW. ‘Teenagers use it as a way to give out their dirty little secrets.’

Graphic tweets tell of group sex, provide details of bad sexual experiences and even tell of sex with teachers.

‘All the parties in this town turn into orgies, that’s why everyone has f****d everyone.’

The shocking account seems almost too far out there to be true, and perhaps some of the tweets are, but recent reports of lewd contact make the following tweets seem increasingly likely.

‘I’ve kissed one of our high school teachers,’ a La Center student wrote.

‘Tried to get with my teacher again and she said no more [because] Clarkfessions is making admin investigate that kind of stuff. Pissed,’ wrote another student.

‘Everyone just assumes [I’m] a virgin. But [I’m] probably one of the dirtiest girls at my school,’ another boasted.

http://i.imgur.com/FDo5Vle.png

Promiscuity isn’t limited just to students.

‘My mom f****d my History teacher, just for me to get a passing grade, a Skyview student wrote.

Another parent is apparently dating a teacher after a similar incident, according to a separate tweet.

‘Been having sex with my friends (sic) mom for a year now,’ wrote a Prairie student.

A Pacific Middle School student accused a teacher of retributions for denying sexual advances.

‘My teacher failed me because I refused to have sex with him.’

Other students confessed to having sex in bathrooms, classrooms, locker rooms, sports fields and baseball dugouts.

http://i.imgur.com/RQC2qTW.png

Some admitted to sleeping with several members of the football of soccer team, others to sleeping with multiple brothers in one night.

Several admitted to routinely having group sex, and more than one admitted to losing their virginity with people whose names they can’t remember or while engaging in sex acts with multiple or several people.

One girl even bragged about a raging drug habit she carries on seemingly under the noses of school officials.

‘I snort coke in the girl’s bathroom pretty much everyday (sic).’

The account also rates schools in a top 10 list based on how 'ratchet' they are - which means how promiscuous girls at each school are.

Those very same officials admitted to KING 5 they are powerless to stop the posts and can only monitor them for signs of bullying.

An Evergreen School District spokesperson told Fox 12 that students do not have access to Twitter from the school’s network, and many other districts echoed those remarks in multiple reports.

http://i.imgur.com/qYL5aEF.png

The most heartbreaking of all the tweets are the ones where young girls admit to prostituting themselves.

‘I use sex so guys will buy me things. I've gotten Dutch Bros, alcohol, food, and a t-shirt in return for putting out,’ a Hudson's Bay student tweeted.

'Dutch Bros' are cheap cigars often hollowed out and filled with marijuana to make large joints known as 'blunts.'

‘Bopped 3 guys in the junior lot in the same day for 15 dollars each,’ another student admitted.

‘Bopped’ is slang for giving oral sex.

A Columbia River student wrote they ‘f****d a 64-year-old for $150 and a new outfit.’

Many male students admitted to sex or sex acts with other males, but insisted they weren’t gay.

One told of how they contracted an STD after performing oral sex on a camping trip and lied to their mother saying it was a cut lip.

http://i.imgur.com/M4517U2.png

Most students seem unconcerned with the Twitter feed because it is anonymous, and even questioned its authenticity.

‘"If it was more of people adding names [it would be a] bigger deal like past websites we've had,’ a Hudson High School junior told Fox 12. ‘Now that people post things that are anonymous, you can't even tell if they are true or not.’

‘I'm sure some of them are true,’ a Hudson High School junior added. ‘But maybe people make things up to get retweets and favorites, people will do anything to do that.’

Experts are worried by the students’ lack of concern over the seemingly degrading posts.

http://i.imgur.com/txNvInH.png

‘They are thinking about what's happening now, they aren't thinking of the implications.’ Debbie Tschirgi, director of the Digital Learning Services program at a Portland-area school told KGW.

‘It's all about them being anonymous. Teenagers can write whatever they want to write without being identified especially in a situation like this on the Twitter account where they can say something and don't have their name published.

‘That's not uncommon,’ she continued. ‘That makes them all the more brave.’

The feed’s founder remain undeterred and have posted links to media coverage of their handiwork.

They also vigorously defend it, saying parents need to worry more about what their individual children are doing than what a Twitter feed says.

A request for comment from the feed’s founders and from a Twitter spokesperson was not immediately returned.

FBD
02-14-2014, 01:00 PM
jesus christ, now that's outta hand

redred
02-14-2014, 01:49 PM
Because everything written on social media is the truth :roll:

Acid Trip
02-14-2014, 11:06 PM
Bunch of made up bullshit right there.

Hal-9000
02-14-2014, 11:09 PM
‘I use sex so guys will buy me things. I've gotten Dutch Bros, alcohol, food, and a t-shirt in return for putting out,’

it's called dating sweetie :lol:

deebakes
02-15-2014, 03:28 AM
:rofl: