PDA

View Full Version : Woman flashed online, claims "He invaded my living room"

Teh One Who Knocks
05-09-2011, 09:46 PM
Channel 9 News - Denver

DENVER - Millions of people turn to online dating websites to find love.

"I'm looking for somebody who I can settle down with, get married to, and have kids with," said Renee, 29, who asked us not to reveal her last name.

Instead of finding her soul mate, Rene says she became a victim. She was visiting the free dating website PlentyOfFish.com last month when she claims a man exposed himself without warning.

"His cam popped on and he's just sitting there masturbating in a chair with his head cut off just showing his private parts," Renee said. "It was disgusting. It made me feel so bad. I mean I felt like I was violated. Even though it was just on cam, it still shocked me just as badly as it would have if it was in person."

Renee says she emailed the website twice to complain, but no action was taken and the man she accuses of exposing himself remains an active user.

"It made me feel more of a victim when they wouldn't take down his account," Renee said. "It just made me feel like helpless."

PlentyOfFish.com claims to have more than 145 million monthly visitors.

Mike Harris, a senior investigator with the Jefferson County District Attorney's office, says a crime was committed.

"The crime would be indecent exposure because she wasn't expecting or even asking for this," Harris said. "It's just like somebody coming around the corner and there's somebody who pops out of the bushes and exposes himself. There's no difference just because it's on the internet."

According to the website uslegal.com, indecent exposure is "the crime of displaying one's genitalia to one or more other people in public view, usually with the intent to shock the unsuspecting viewer. While the crime is viewed as harmless by some, studies have shown that those who commit the crime are at risk of committing more serious crimes and being a danger to others."

The website also says "exposing oneself while in one's own house can constitute the offense of indecent exposure, as long as it is willful."

In Colorado, indecent exposure is a Class 1 misdemeanor punishable by up to 18 months in jail and a $5,000 fine.

"He invaded my living room," said Renee, who hasn't filed charges because she's afraid the police won't take her seriously.

"And this person's going to do that to so many other people," she said.

"This guy could be very dangerous," Harris said. "He's just sitting there waiting to find a victim."

According to visualeconomics.com, 20 million people in the United States visit an online dating site at least once a month. The website also says 58 percent of woman and 48 percent of men have used an online dating service.

Hal-9000
05-09-2011, 09:56 PM
prolly had a small dick :lol:

RBP
05-09-2011, 09:56 PM
I am sure her lack of dates has nothing to do with how uptight she is. :lol:

Hal-9000
05-09-2011, 10:00 PM
:lol:

I don't and never have had a webcam.One has to assume it's almost a 50/50 chance when dating or being interested enough in someone to initiate a webcam conversation, that flesh will be shown at one point :lol: (?)

Is that a reasonable assumption?

and yes Plenty 'O Fish sounds like an environment where people are looking for something.................

RBP
05-09-2011, 10:02 PM
I'm shocked SHOCKED that there are penises being exposed on webcams!

DemonGeminiX
05-09-2011, 10:02 PM
:-s

Lance, why are you flashing your wang at unsuspecting women on that website?

RBP
05-09-2011, 10:04 PM
I wish I would have said "wangs" instead of "penises." Even "cocks" or "meatsticks" is better than "penises."

:sad2:

Hal-9000
05-09-2011, 10:15 PM
proper plural = penii

:thumbsup:

Teh One Who Knocks
05-09-2011, 10:16 PM
:-s

Lance, why are you flashing your wang at unsuspecting women on that website?

Are you feeling left out? :-k

PM is on the way :tup:

Muddy
05-09-2011, 10:41 PM
I got unwantingly flashed one night in webchat..man wtf... *hurl*

Hal-9000
05-09-2011, 10:43 PM
I got unwantingly flashed one night in webchat..man wtf... *hurl*

cock?

member cock?

member cock that you knew?

:lol: horrifying

MrsM
05-09-2011, 11:00 PM
I'm not sure if I agree that it's like walking down the street and someone flashing. Wouldn't it be more like looking into someone's window and then they expose themself to you? Unless he was able to open his webcam without her approval.

And yes she sounds a little uptight

Hal-9000
05-09-2011, 11:02 PM
I'm not sure if I agree that it's like walking down the street and someone flashing. Wouldn't it be more like looking into someone's window and then they expose themself to you? Unless he was able to open his webcam without her approval.

And yes she sounds a little uptight

I agree and don't even think it equates with looking into someone's window.....there are permissions with a webcam, window gazing can be against the law without the other person's consent.

*so Lance told me....:oops:

Muddy
05-09-2011, 11:03 PM
cock?

member cock?

member cock that you knew?

:lol: horrifying

I think it was jwoods and he was all bouncing around in a chair jacking off wildly... *hh hhhh huuuurl*

Hal-9000
05-09-2011, 11:04 PM
I can go the rest of my life without seeing anyone's penis from this forum :thumbsup:

man...:lol:

Muddy
05-09-2011, 11:05 PM
It was rough man... He was fully erect and jacking from tip to baws... In full focus with sound... fp fp fp fp fp fp fp fp

MrsM
05-09-2011, 11:07 PM
I can understand why you were disturbed from watching that - but I can't understand why you recorded it:-k

Muddy
05-09-2011, 11:08 PM
Oh I didnt record it... :lol: This was like 2-3 seconds as I scrambled to shut it offf...It was like time was moving slow...

Teh One Who Knocks
05-09-2011, 11:11 PM
It was rough man... He was fully erect and jacking from tip to baws... In full focus with sound... fp fp fp fp fp fp fp fp
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/8176/georgetakeiohmyd.jpg

Muddy
05-09-2011, 11:11 PM
:lol: I see a similarity there...

Hal-9000
05-09-2011, 11:27 PM
I can understand why you were disturbed from watching that - but I can't understand why you recorded it:-k

:burn:

Hal-9000
05-09-2011, 11:27 PM
Oh I didnt record it... :lol: This was like 2-3 seconds as I scrambled to shut it offf...It was like time was moving slow...

like them bad nightmares when you were a kid and running through quicksand

DemonGeminiX
05-10-2011, 02:09 AM
Are you feeling left out? :-k

PM is on the way :tup:

*Empties PM Box without reading anything*

:D

Hal-9000
05-10-2011, 02:32 AM
wankclub anyone?

8-[

FBD
05-10-2011, 11:44 AM
I love these arbitrary equivalences... "I was shocked, it was EXACTLY the same as if it was in person" :roll: FFS stfu lady and stop acting like you've never seen a dick before and a video is somehow real life in front of you.

I'm sick of people suing for simply being offended. I find that offensive, perhaps I should start suing THEM [-(

Acid Trip
05-11-2011, 05:28 PM
proper plural = penii

:thumbsup:

Penises is a perfectly good plural of penis in English. Many people who deal with penises professionally use the Latin-style plural penes instead. That's fine too, but even among urologists, penises seem to predominate.

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/2139/what-is-the-plural-of-penis

Teh One Who Knocks
05-11-2011, 05:34 PM
It was humor :rolleyes: