PDA

View Full Version : Amanda Bynes -- Mortified At Drake 'Vagina' Comment

Teh One Who Knocks
02-26-2014, 12:03 PM
By the TMZ Staff

http://i.imgur.com/JPupwas.jpg

Amanda Bynes has turned it around in a big way ... and one of the markers is that she is now remorseful about things she did and said when she was at her worst -- particularly her comment about Drake, "I want Drake to murder my vagina."

Sources directly connected with Amanda tell TMZ ... she is in the territory of being her old self again. They say the fact that the Drake comment "horrifies her" shows she again has a sense of the difference between right and wrong.

But there's more. We're told Amanda has stopped smoking weed, she's in the process of removing a number of inappropriate tattoos, and she's kind to people with whom she interacts.

Most impressive ... Amanda is now at FIDM -- the Fashion Institute of Design Merchandising in Orange County -- and she's become so self-confident she makes presentations to her entire class and freely interacts with her classmates.

TMZ broke the story ... Amanda was diagnosed with schizophrenia and bipolarity. It's apparent the meds and the therapy are working.

RBP
02-26-2014, 12:20 PM
That's a very poor use of "bipolarity" - never heard it used to refer to bipolar disorder.

Anyway, I guess I am glad she's doing better. :|

DemonGeminiX
02-26-2014, 01:57 PM
You liar. I've seen your death list. :lol:

Hal-9000
02-26-2014, 04:09 PM
removing tattoos and to a small degree quitting weed won't cure mental illness..

PorkChopSandwiches
02-26-2014, 04:53 PM
Murdering her vagina will though

Hal-9000
02-26-2014, 05:09 PM
I'd like to have my penis murdered...gotta be careful with that request tho :shock:

Muddy
02-26-2014, 10:00 PM
Im glad she is getting some help..

deebakes
02-27-2014, 02:59 AM
good for her :clap: