PDA

View Full Version : High school student scores date with Texans cheerleader for prom

Teh One Who Knocks
03-03-2014, 12:32 PM
by Jacqueline Crea / KHOU 11 News

http://i.imgur.com/Jc6MTaR.jpg

HOUSTON – As cliché as it sounds, it might be a football player’s dream to take a cheerleader to prom.

And for high school senior Mike Ramirez, it won’t be just any ordinary cheerleader on his arm come prom night. His date will be Caitlyn, a Houston Texans Cheerleader, and it happened all because of Twitter.

Caitlyn had been adding more fans to her Twitter page, and followed Ramirez.

“I direct messaged her and I was all like if I get 10,000 re-tweets, will you go to prom with me? I’ll ask you in a cute way. And she was like, of course,” said Ramirez, a Crosby High School senior.

Ramirez was shocked when Caitlyn responded.

“I was sitting in class and I got this message and I was like well sure why not,” said Caitlyn.

The countdown began.

“Whenever I got to 10,000 she tweeted, ‘I can’t wait to go to prom,’” said Ramirez.

Ramirez was sitting in class as he and his classmates were watching the number of re-tweets grow.

“Everyone just starting clapping for me and going crazy,” said Ramirez.

Caitlyn said she was confident he would reach his goal.

“I figured he’d get the re-tweets. I just didn’t realize he’d get it in 24 hours – so fast. It was kind of a whirlwind,” said Caitlyn.

“Big Mike,” as his friends call him, is a bit of a jokester, so not everyone believed him, including his mother.

“When he called and told me it was a Texans cheerleader, I kinda just brushed him of and was like yeah, yeah, you know,” said Ramirez’ mother Monica Cortez.

But then Cortez saw her son’s Twitter account and realized with two months till prom, he’s got some planning to do.

“I got a Texans cheerleader to go to prom with me. Hopefully ,I can get a good looking Texans color tuxedo and bowtie,” said Ramirez.

Cortez said she and Ramirez are working together to come up with a good prom night plan.

“I was joking with him I said, she’s not gonna ride in my Expedition or my Mazda 3. What are we gonna take her to prom in?” said Cortez.

Caitlyn said she is just excited to go to prom as a 20-year-old.

“I have no expectations. This night is not about me. It is his senior prom. I will be happy with whatever happens, I just want him to have a good night,” said Caitlyn. “I am thrilled that I get to do this. I am thrilled that my job allows me to be able to make his prom dreams come true.”

However, he officially decides to ask her and whatever they decide to wear, it will sure be a prom to remember for the both of them.

Hal-9000
03-03-2014, 04:11 PM
I would place the corsage on her...ejaculate and thank her for the lovely evening

Teh One Who Knocks
03-03-2014, 04:15 PM
http://i.imgur.com/H6Bp5MT.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/8W1pyK5.jpg

Hal-9000
03-03-2014, 04:23 PM
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND SACRED :shock:

I wouldn't last a minute with her...

PorkChopSandwiches
03-03-2014, 04:29 PM
RBP will not be happy

Hal-9000
03-03-2014, 05:56 PM
"Caitlyn said she was confident he would reach his goal."

oh yesssssssss

deebakes
03-04-2014, 02:13 AM
:homer:

Godfather
03-04-2014, 03:32 AM
"Guys, guys... If I get 100,000 likes I'll shoot heroin in my eyeball"

:roll: So tired of bullshit like that.

RBP
03-04-2014, 04:58 AM
RBP will not be happy

Why's that?

deebakes
03-04-2014, 06:24 AM
because she is going to rape him :shrug:

PorkChopSandwiches
03-04-2014, 04:22 PM
:doggybanana:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-04-2014, 04:37 PM
because she is going to rape him :shrug:

Can't rape the willing :banana:

redred
03-04-2014, 05:21 PM
she's not in a postion of trust ,so she's free to lick the corn out of his ass :corn:

Hal-9000
03-04-2014, 05:24 PM
"Guys, guys... If I get 100,000 likes I'll shoot heroin in my eyeball"

:roll: So tired of bullshit like that.

"Guys, guys... If I get 100,000 likes I'll jerk off and squirt on my pet Hamster Spunky"

no shit eh? :lol: