PDA

View Full Version : High school golf coach, 36, admits to having sex with 17-year-old student after the two are caught NAKED in the back of his pickup truck

Teh One Who Knocks
03-04-2014, 12:05 PM
By Daily Mail Reporter

http://i.imgur.com/wUu0RHIm.jpg

A 36-year-old teacher at an Indiana high school was arrested Friday after police found him naked inside of his vehicle with a 17-year-old student.

Tim Guilfoy, a girls golf coach and English teacher at Greenwood Community High School near Indianapolis, admitted to arresting officers that he and the girl - who is one of his students - were having sex.

About midnight Friday, officers from the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department were investigating a sispicious vehicle parked in the 8800 block of South Madison Avenue. When they approached the vehicle, officers found Guilfoy and the girl naked inside of his GMC Sierra pickup truck.

'When asked what they were doing, Guilfoy told the officer they were having sex,' IMPD Lieutenant Christopher Bailey said in a statement. 'Guilfoy also told officers he was a teacher at Greenwood High School and that the female inside the truck was one of his students.'

Guifoy was arrested at the scene and taken to Marion County Jail on a preliminary charge of child seduction. He posted $7,500 bond and was released from jail on Sunday.

According to the school district, Guilfoy resigned from his position at the school on Sunday, shortly after getting bailed out of jail.

'Greenwood Community School Corp. officials intend to fully cooperate with law enforcement authorities in their investigation,' school Superintendent Kent DeKoninck said in a statement. 'The school district will have no further comment at this time.'

Guilfoy has been with the district since 2000, and is certified to teach both physical education and English.

Guilfoy likely will face additional charges once the Marion County Prosecutor's Office reviews the case.

He is scheduled to make an initial court appearance on Wednesday.

redred
03-04-2014, 12:07 PM
they teach golf in school ? :lol:

FBD
03-04-2014, 10:33 PM
my shitty little high school had a golf team. then again, there's a million golf courses around, so...

shit, my dad was #1 on his team in high school in the 60s, dude that was #2 to him went pro. wish I still had that swing he taught me, but I done fkd myself up too much to swing for the fences like that anymore.

deebakes
03-05-2014, 01:15 AM
i was on our high schools golf team but never got laid because of it :sad2:

Muddy
03-05-2014, 02:32 AM
:villagers:

Hal-9000
03-05-2014, 04:31 PM
after being caught naked in the back of the truck .... he admits to having sex

:lol: yes

Acid Trip
03-05-2014, 05:37 PM
Being on the golf team was great. We got unlimited coins for the driving range, unlimited green fees and unlimited use of carts. Half the time we wouldn't even play and instead went off roading in the carts.

Goofy
03-05-2014, 05:41 PM
Something about gripping the shaft........ hole in one........ playing in the rough etc

FBD
03-05-2014, 09:39 PM
damned 3 foot fescue :willie: