PDA

View Full Version : British man spared jail after being caught trying to have sex with cow, sheep in front of picnicking couple

Teh One Who Knocks
03-10-2014, 11:54 AM
By Lee Moran / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

http://i.imgur.com/rXrPT31.jpg

He just loves his animals.

A British man caught trying to have sex with a cow and a sheep in front of a picnicking couple has been spared jail.

Paul Lovell was instead handed a 4-month suspended prison sentence.

Wood Green Crown Court heard that the naked 61-year-old was swigging from a beer can and wearing just a pair of socks when he approached the animals in Edmonton, London, in January.

The former IT expert first tried to get a cow to perform a sex act on him.

When the bovine beau wouldn't play ball, he then turned his attention to a flock of sheep.

Lawrence Stephen was on a romantic picnic with his girlfriend Natasha Brennan when the sordid incident began to unfurl, according to North London Today.

"He was trying to thrust his waist towards the cows and using his hands to get the cow's mouth towards his crotch," said Stephen.

"I felt sick for what was happening, it sort of disturbed me. I felt worried about him. Also it is not right to do that to animals, you know?" the tree surgeon added.

Police were called and Lovell was arrested and charged with outraging decency by trying to commit sexual acts with animals in public places. He was found guilty at trial earlier this year.

Goofy
03-10-2014, 12:21 PM
:lol:

deebakes
03-10-2014, 10:39 PM
:woot:

Hal-9000
03-10-2014, 10:46 PM
sheep - fine
cow? you fckin sicko

deebakes
03-10-2014, 10:47 PM