PDA

View Full Version : Man admits he stabbed a dog with a pickaxe because the dog looked at him funny, officers say

Teh One Who Knocks
03-10-2014, 11:58 AM
Terra Sullivan - WPTV-TV Channel 5

http://i.imgur.com/H5tehFy.jpg

FORT MYERS, Fla. - A Fort Myers man is facing a felony animal cruelty charge after he admitted to investigators he stabbed his dog with a pickaxe because the dog had "looked at him funny."

Animal Care and Control officers started receiving complaints from neighbors of Galen Aune in October of 2013.

Neighbors told officers that they witnessed Aune punch his pitbull puppy Nelly and pick her up by the ears and throw her on two separate occasions a couple months earlier. Officers made a report and continued to investigate.

When officers contacted Aune at his home in the 3800 block of Papaya Street, officers say Aune answered the door and responded, "Oh, not a problem anymore the dog is dead. I killed it."

The responding officer asked what his reason was for the killing and Aune stated, "I know pit bulls, they are all about body language. She just looked at me funny and showed bad energy. I had to do something about it, for my health."

Officials say Aune admitted to stabbing the dog with a pickaxe to the head and burying the body in the backyard. Officers located a plot of land where the dog was buried and took over control of the dog's body.

Aune was given a notice to appear. He faces a felony animal cruelty charge.

Goofy
03-10-2014, 12:22 PM
Fuckin dickhead

deebakes
03-10-2014, 10:39 PM
:(