PDA

View Full Version : Christian radio host: Disney’s ‘Frozen’ is Satanic tool for ‘indoctrinating’ young lesbians

Teh One Who Knocks
03-12-2014, 11:55 AM
By Arturo Garcia - The Raw Story

http://i.imgur.com/JrW40Ot.jpg

Religious right-wing radio host Kevin Swanson used the animated film Frozen as his argument for attacking Disney’s opposition to the Boy Scouts of America’s ban on gay troop leaders, in audio published by Right Wing Watch on Monday.

“Friends, this is evil, just evil,” Swanson said. “I wonder if people are thinking, ‘You know I think this cute little movie is going to indoctrinate my 5-year-old to be a lesbian or treat homosexuality or bestiality in a light sort of way.’ I wonder if the average parent going to see Frozen is thinking that way. I wonder if they are just walking in and saying, ‘Yeah, let’s get my five-year-old and seven-year-old indoctrinated early.’”

Contrary to Swanson’s argument, though, the film does not focus on any same-sex pairing, instead focusing on the relationship between two sisters, Princess Elsa (Idina Menzel) and Princess Anna (Kristen Bell).

While insisting he was not a “tinfoil hat conspiratorialist,” Swanson also wondered aloud if “something very evil” was surrounding the movie.

“If I was the Devil, what would I do to really foul up an entire social system and do something really, really, really evil to 5- and 6- and 7-year-olds in Christian families around America?” Swanson asked Steve Vaughn.

“I would make a movie,” Vaughn replied.

“I would buy Disney,” Swanson continued. “If I was the Devil, I would buy Disney in 1984, that’s what I would have done.”

The end result of the “indoctrination,” Swanson said, was a fracturing of society.

“The Boy Scouts are the fault line, you got six percent leaving, you got Disney pulling funding,” he said. “This is fracturing our society and I can see how it might, I can see how some parents might be very strong, they don’t want their children indoctrinated in any way into the lifestyle of sodomy.”

Griffin
03-12-2014, 12:01 PM
Some body bitch slap this buffoon off his soapbox, it's a fucking cartoon.

Muddy
03-12-2014, 01:49 PM
:cheers:

Hal-9000
03-12-2014, 03:26 PM
"...instead focusing on the relationship between two sisters"

PorkChopSandwiches
03-12-2014, 04:34 PM
These are YOUR people :twisted:

Noilly Pratt
03-12-2014, 05:18 PM
Yes - everybody knows that the lesbians need more members to further their lesbian agenda. :facepalm:

And if they "focused on the same sex paring" instead of the sisters (way to sap romance out of the whole damn thing Mr. Buzzkill) he'd complain as the pair wouldn't probably be married with 2.5 children.

EDIT: I think I know who the "satanic tool" is in this story... :D

Hal-9000
03-12-2014, 05:30 PM
These are YOUR people :twisted:

Canadians, Christians or bleeding heart liberals? Be specific you dick :x

Muddy
03-12-2014, 05:33 PM
Canadians, Christians or bleeding heart liberals? Be specific you dick :x

Honkys.

Hal-9000
03-12-2014, 05:34 PM
:doh: damn, I forgot the cracker angle....thanks Muddy

Hal-9000
03-12-2014, 05:35 PM
so now I'm going to have to watch this movie to see what the fuss is about :lol:

Muddy
03-12-2014, 05:35 PM
It's sposed to be really good..

Teh One Who Knocks
03-12-2014, 05:39 PM
so now I'm going to have to watch this movie to see what the fuss is about :lol:

It's sposed to be really good..

I saw it at the theater, the g/f and I took the kid out to see it. I have to say I was quite impressed considering it is (A) a Disney film and (B) a musical (somewhat). I thought it was really good and it held my attention. Everything about it was great IMHO and not once was I sitting there during the movie thinking, "look at those two fucking lesbian bitches :x"

Hal-9000
03-12-2014, 05:43 PM
:lol: yes, that would be forefront in my mind watching a Disney cartoon too....

I jerked off during Toy Story, does that make me a bad person? :oops:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-12-2014, 05:46 PM
http://i.imgur.com/8MzwOuN.png

Almost 140K ratings and it gets an 8/10 on IMDB...and those people hate everything :lol:

Noilly Pratt
03-12-2014, 05:48 PM
I jerked off during Toy Story, does that make me a bad person? :oops:

No, but it would if we were talking about Schindler's List.

I saw the movie with my 11 year old daughter, and all is well for now...

Hal-9000
03-12-2014, 05:49 PM
http://i.imgur.com/8MzwOuN.png

Almost 140K ratings and it gets an 8/10 on IMDB...and those people hate everything :lol:

:-s

http://i61.tinypic.com/ssw0.jpg

:dance:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-12-2014, 06:06 PM
Colored lights can hypnotize,
Go and sparkle someone else's eyes

Muddy
04-18-2014, 03:29 PM
Listen, I mentioned I finally saw Frozen here and work and the guy next to me said that Disney promotes a homosexual agenda and the song "let it go" from Frozen is actually propaganda for the lesbian movement.

What a fuggin buzz kill.

You know what I said to him?

LET IT GOOOO! LET IT GOOOO!!! :mrgreen:

True story.

Teh One Who Knocks
04-18-2014, 03:31 PM
"Let It Go"

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation,
And it looks like I’m the queen.

The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
Couldn’t keep it in, heaven knows I tried

Don’t let them in, don’t let them see
Be the good girl you always have to be
Conceal, don’t feel, don’t let them know
Well, now they know

Let it go, let it go
Can’t hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door

I don’t care
What they’re going to say
Let the storm rage on,
The cold never bothered me anyway

It’s funny how some distance
Makes everything seem small
And the fears that once controlled me
Can’t get to me at all

It’s time to see what I can do
To test the limits and break through
No right, no wrong, no rules for me
I’m free

Let it go, let it go
I am one with the wind and sky
Let it go, let it go
You’ll never see me cry

Here I stand
And here I'll stay
Let the storm rage on

My power flurries through the air into the ground
My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around
And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast
I’m never going back,
The past is in the past

Let it go, let it go
And I'll rise like the break of dawn
Let it go, let it go
That perfect girl is gone

Here I stand
In the light of day
Let the storm rage on,
The cold never bothered me anyway

Oh yeah, definitely sounds like it's pushing girls to turn lesbian :shock:

:|

Muddy
04-18-2014, 03:34 PM
Oh yeah, definitely sounds like it's pushing girls to turn lesbian :shock:

:|

Im with you.. I can see though if someone was looking to tie stuff together how they could perceive that.. (in an fbd kinda way) If they are overly fuggin paranoid about homosexuals..

Muddy
04-18-2014, 03:46 PM
For it to be some type of agenda though they would have had to write the movie around the entire song...

Teh One Who Knocks
04-18-2014, 04:53 PM
And since the movie is based on a book, it just makes those idiots look even more whacko

Muddy
04-18-2014, 05:36 PM
And the head writer for Disney on this project is a married woman with kids...

Muddy
04-18-2014, 05:59 PM
Spoiler alert!

And the movie was friggin great!! It really shocked me in the end that the true love she needed was that of her sister...

Pony
04-18-2014, 07:06 PM
It's a satanic tool for indoctrinating incest.

Satan
04-18-2014, 07:56 PM
I don't know why people keep tryin' to pin this shit on me... I'm tellin' you, I might be guilty of a lot of things, but this ain't comin' from me. I don't mess with cartoons. People got too much damn free time to sit around thinkin' about this crap...

FBD
04-18-2014, 08:09 PM
Im with you.. I can see though if someone was looking to tie stuff together how they could perceive that.. (in an fbd kinda way) If they are overly fuggin paranoid about homosexuals..

bitterly clinging to constitution>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bitterly clinging to bible

:dance:

one is foundational law and the other is an old collection of writings suggesting how to live one's life and fear teh god at the same time.

leaders of neither entity follow the precepts

Noilly Pratt
04-19-2014, 12:02 AM
I've never thanked Satan for anything - until now.

Update -- Its been a few months since my daughter's exposure to this Lesbian agenda film. She still think some boys are cute.

Muddy
04-19-2014, 01:27 AM
A few of us were blown away when this guy started saying this stuff at work...

Hal-9000
04-21-2014, 04:24 PM
I've never thanked Satan for anything - until now.

Update -- Its been a few months since my daughter's exposure to this Lesbian agenda film. She still think some boys are cute.

:lol:

Hal-9000
04-21-2014, 10:09 PM
Spoiler alert!

And the movie was friggin great!! It really shocked me in the end that the true love she needed was that of her sister...

Okay Imma watch this flick...but if I get the urge to cut my hair short, wear plaid and sensible shoes....I'm comin for you!!!! :x