PDA

View Full Version : Post what you are thinking at this very moment

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221

DemonGeminiX
12-10-2015, 01:05 AM
I can get a used Lenovo laptop with an AMD A8 processor, 6 GB RAM, and a 500 GB HD for less than $250.

:-k

DemonGeminiX
12-11-2015, 01:14 AM
Oh dear.

Muddy
12-11-2015, 01:37 AM
:hater:

When it's fresh, the occasional trip to McDonald's is good [-(

Burger Kings Whopper with no cheese.. Just straight up ordered with no adders, no fries, no drink.. Re-visit that..

DemonGeminiX
12-11-2015, 01:44 AM
:hand:

Hardees 1/3 pound thickburger.

Teh One Who Knocks
12-11-2015, 03:06 PM
Went and picked out our X-mas tree last night, probably decorate it tonite or tomorrow. I'll get some pix after it's done. :)

Picked the tree up at Home Depot...believe it or not, they had better looking trees and better prices than all the tree lots we went to.

Teh One Who Knocks
12-11-2015, 03:08 PM
Burger Kings Whopper with no cheese.. Just straight up ordered with no adders, no fries, no drink.. Re-visit that..

Hardees 1/3 pound thickburger.

http://i.imgur.com/F5tBpzH.jpg

The A1 Peppercorn burger. Had this last night at Red Robin (minus the tomato), made up for the bad McD's experience :)

fricnjay
12-11-2015, 03:19 PM
Went and picked out our X-mas tree last night, probably decorate it tonite or tomorrow. I'll get some pix after it's done. :)

Picked the tree up at Home Depot...believe it or not, they had better looking trees and better prices than all the tree lots we went to.

Ive been buying my trees from Home Depot ever since a guy a few years ago at one of those tree lots let it slip they all come from the same place. :tup:

Hal-9000
12-11-2015, 06:55 PM

We went to a Christmas party at my Mom's place yesterday and then my brother came back here and we put up my Dad's fake tree. Since our whole family isn't working we likely won't have a Christmas this year and no gifts under our tree. High point of the day is that the three of us had donairs last night for dinner, my father has never had one. Bro got us these monstrous 110 gram dripping beauties and I'm still digesting it right now :lol:

I think my Dad enjoyed it although he couldn't finish his. He made a comment about having the wrong colored lips to eat that sort of thing :lol:

Goofy
12-11-2015, 07:06 PM
Donairs? Donner kebab? :-k

Hal-9000
12-11-2015, 07:36 PM
Donairs? Donner kebab? :-k

Yep, where they scrape the meat off that upright cone thingy...like Muddy posted in the Trump thread

Ours were about 3 X this size :yumyum:

http://i.imgur.com/B54OUTw.jpg

Goofy
12-11-2015, 08:07 PM
Yep, where they scrape the meat off that upright cone thingy...like Muddy posted in the Trump thread

Ours were about 3 X this size :yumyum:

http://i.imgur.com/B54OUTw.jpg

What did you have on it? :-k None of that horrible "vegetables" stuff i hope :yuck:

Hal-9000
12-11-2015, 08:24 PM
I had the classic onions and tomatoes (I hate tomatoes) and some other crap they jammed into there, didn't specify. It was real good :thumbsup:

DemonGeminiX
12-11-2015, 09:17 PM
http://i.imgur.com/F5tBpzH.jpg

The A1 Peppercorn burger. Had this last night at Red Robin (minus the tomato), made up for the bad McD's experience :)

:dunno:

I don't have a Red Robin near me.

redred
12-11-2015, 09:30 PM
that does look good

Pony
12-11-2015, 09:59 PM
Was just at Subway. A large woman came in after me, ordered three footlong veggie subs and repeatedly stated "make sure you don't touch any meat products while you are making those, I'm a vegetarian. Even made the girl put on new gloves.
As I'm getting rung out with my steak and cheese sub I quietly asked the other girl "You're sure you didn't touch any veggies while you were making my sandwich?" She was desperately trying not to bust up laughing.

Hugh_Janus
12-11-2015, 10:02 PM
spitting feathers

redred
12-11-2015, 10:53 PM
59 days till poland :woot:

DemonGeminiX
12-11-2015, 11:08 PM
7 days until Star Wars! :woot:

fricnjay
12-11-2015, 11:10 PM
I already have tickets for opening night. :cool:

Hugh_Janus
12-11-2015, 11:14 PM
never even seen a whole star wars film

DemonGeminiX
12-11-2015, 11:18 PM
I already have tickets for opening night. :cool:

I didn't get tickets for opening night, but that's ok, I can wait a day or two. Opening night is never fun for me.

never even seen a whole star wars film

You have an entire week to get caught up. Start with Episode IV: A New Hope.

redred
12-11-2015, 11:24 PM
i have to hide away till i can download , i hate the cinema

- - - Updated - - -

=You have an entire week to get caught up. Start with Episode IV: A New Hope.

start with the holiday special :lol:

Noilly Pratt
12-11-2015, 11:39 PM
Found in the thrift store for $5 - the first 3 Star Wars movies on VHS (in the order of release). The re-release in surround sound and cleaned-up graphics.

Watched last week A New Hope, and 2 nights ago The Empire Strikes Back. Tonight it's Return of the Jedi.

We were at a birthday party last Saturday and My 12 year old said: "Forget Jar Jar -- C3P0 is plain annoying!" I thought my 30 year old rabid-fan nephew was going to kill her. :)

redred
12-11-2015, 11:51 PM
:lol:

Goofy
12-12-2015, 12:11 AM
Was just at Subway. A large woman came in after me, ordered three footlong veggie subs and repeatedly stated "make sure you don't touch any meat products while you are making those, I'm a vegetarian. Even made the girl put on new gloves.
As I'm getting rung out with my steak and cheese sub I quietly asked the other girl "You're sure you didn't touch any veggies while you were making my sandwich?" She was desperately trying not to bust up laughing.

:homer:

Hugh_Janus
12-12-2015, 11:17 AM
I'm never going to watch a star wars film.... I tried watching one, it was shit

redred
12-12-2015, 11:27 AM
Go and sit in the corner with lance

DemonGeminiX
12-12-2015, 10:06 PM
I'm never going to watch a star wars film.... I tried watching one, it was shit

Which one did you try watching?

Here, watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-DeI3ohVbY

Hal-9000
12-12-2015, 10:39 PM
He cuts off his own son's hand and tortures his daughter for information....Darth = badass

DemonGeminiX
12-12-2015, 11:44 PM
He cut off his own son's hand before his son knew he was his father, and then he tells him. "Oh yeah, by the way, I'm your Dad... sorry about the hand, kid. Now get a haircut."

And he tortures his daughter's boyfriend for absolutely no reason at all. Actually, it was to lure his son into the situation so he could cut his son's hand off and tell him to get a haircut, but hey, who's keeping count?

Godfather
12-13-2015, 09:37 PM
Lazy start to the Sunday. Slept in until almost 11am for the first time in a while. Wife and I are mentally drained. Her dad is in the hospital again and it's really bad this time. Not sure he'll go home.

But... we did adopt a goofy cat that she really wanted. I'm a dog person but this thing is really cool. Comes when called, loves to play, super relaxed. It's good to have something positive making us laugh right now.

redred
12-13-2015, 09:44 PM
Lazy start to the Sunday. Slept in until almost 11am

don't ever have kids if you want this to happen again

Godfather
12-13-2015, 09:48 PM
:lol: Sounds good mate

redred
12-13-2015, 09:57 PM
No no I do miss staying in bed till even 930-1000 :lol:

deebakes
12-13-2015, 10:02 PM
red speaks the truth... don't procreate :lol:

Hugh_Janus
12-13-2015, 10:08 PM
the fuck? my parents made me stay in my bedroom until they got up on sundays

also, new deals on xbox ones.... I want one, but don't think it will be a good idea at the moment....

Dear person that may be upstairs, please save me from temptation

RBP
12-14-2015, 08:57 PM
Mini rant: Constant tardiness and talking on cell speaker phones in public are examples of cultural issues I do not have to respect as "multiculturalism". It's not white privilege, it's fucking common courtesy.

fricnjay
12-14-2015, 09:51 PM
166 people online and nobody posting shit. :bored:

Hugh_Janus
12-14-2015, 10:15 PM
shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit

Goofy
12-14-2015, 10:28 PM
also, new deals on xbox ones.... I want one, but don't think it will be a good idea at the moment....

Wait til after christmas :)

Hugh_Janus
12-14-2015, 10:32 PM
I have barely turned my 360 on in the last 6 months, but if I end up getting forza 6, I'll be on that thing for most of the time I'm not at work :wha:

Hugh_Janus
12-14-2015, 11:23 PM
need some sleep

DemonGeminiX
12-15-2015, 01:14 AM
I was hoping Dell would upgrade the 8.1 to 10. I guess I gotta do it myself. Everything else looks pretty good though. I need to start looking around for hard drives. It'll be easier to just take this one out and save it in case something goes wrong and mess with Linux on a brand new drive than it will be if I just reformat the original drive and something goes wrong with the hardware that'll force me to try to reinstall windows (if I can still access the drive in the first place). If the laptop takes a dump and I have to send it in on an RMA fix with Linux still installed, they might deny me and tell me that I voided the warranty.

But the good news is that I can delete all the partitions on the monster rigs' drive and dedicate it to one OS now. Dual booting's been a pain in the ass, especially during and after the Windows 10 upgrade.

DemonGeminiX
12-15-2015, 02:29 AM
I forgot how much of a pain in the ass the Windows 10 upgrade was.

Jezter
12-15-2015, 07:48 AM

Dude, I have been wanting Xbox One for a while now real hard. I want me some FIFA 16! My Fifa buddies both have it and I have been playing our career with them...but I want one at home!

redred
12-15-2015, 05:27 PM

do you still live with your folks ? :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
12-15-2015, 05:31 PM
Dude, I have been wanting Xbox One for a while now real hard. I want me some FIFA 16! My Fifa buddies both have it and I have been playing our career with them...but I want one at home!

There's a PS4 under our tree for the kid :)

fricnjay
12-15-2015, 05:33 PM

FOR ME!!!!?????? :shock::cheerlead::cheerlead::cheerlead::cheerlead ::cheerlead:

Goofy
12-15-2015, 05:35 PM

Thought you were getting the xbox? :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
12-15-2015, 05:41 PM
FOR ME!!!!?????? :shock::cheerlead::cheerlead::cheerlead::cheerlead ::cheerlead:

:gtfo:

Thought you were getting the xbox? :lol:

Everyone said the PS4 would be better to get :dunno:

Goofy
12-15-2015, 05:47 PM
Everyone said the PS4 would be better to get :dunno:

I think there's great games on both platforms tbh :thumbsup: I see gifs of some of the games on imgur and it makes me want one :lol: tbh though, for the price of either, i could buy a really good vidcard for the PC and get pretty much all games free 8-[ Some of the GTA mods on the PC look fuckin' awesome :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
12-15-2015, 05:49 PM
I got the PS4 with some game bundle package shipped and delivered for $302 (that includes tax)

fricnjay
12-15-2015, 05:50 PM
:( I thought you loved me.... :sad:

Teh One Who Knocks
12-15-2015, 05:52 PM
:( I thought you loved me.... :sad:

Here's something for you :)

http://i.imgur.com/zYOtk5S.gif

:nana:

fricnjay
12-15-2015, 05:54 PM
:overkill:

Goofy
12-15-2015, 06:08 PM
I got the PS4 with some game bundle package shipped and delivered for $302 (that includes tax)

About £300 over here for a half-decent package :|

Here's something for you :)

http://i.imgur.com/zYOtk5S.gif

:nana:

I love Ryan Stiles :lol: Mochrie is funny as fuck too!

fricnjay
12-15-2015, 06:36 PM
Did you ever see the episode with Richard Simmons?

Goofy
12-15-2015, 06:39 PM
Did you ever see the episode with Richard Simmons?

Dunno :-k When "Who's Line" started over here it was Clive Anderson hosting it, Stiles, Mochrie were always on it and a couple of others (Greg Proops usually and various others). Drew Carey hosted it over your side didn't he and some black guy was on it regularly :-k

Goofy
12-15-2015, 06:40 PM
Ah, wait a minute, i remember them pretending he was a jet-ski :lol: Loads of clips on youtube

Goofy
12-15-2015, 06:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zML2J7lx76c

Goofy
12-15-2015, 06:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Peg9nakSz6U

:rofl:

Noilly Pratt
12-15-2015, 07:42 PM
Wait til after christmas :)

Truth! Don't know if this is a worldwide phenomenon, but I used to work retail at a now-defunct place. What they do is for electronics (or did) is put it on sale in October, subtly raise the price until December then lower it slightly for Christmas, then raise it again, and on and on...

I love Ryan Stiles :lol: Mochrie is funny as fuck too!

Ryan Stiles -- used to see him perform before he got into Improv in the late 80s. He was a TERRIBLE stand-up comedian! He used to do a bit about border guards and it never got laughs, but I was a fairly regular patron at the local comedy clubs back in the day, and he kept that bit in for the longest time.

I dated a girl who did Improv with him and he said that once he changed to Improv, a light went on and he never looked back.

Technically, I had dinner with him...he and about 25 comedians and their dates went to The Keg restaurant after a show but he was at the other end of the table. A genuine, funny guy.

fricnjay
12-15-2015, 08:43 PM
Went to go get me and a buddy here at work lunch and on the way back I ran out of gas on a busy highway. Gas gauge says I have almost a quarter of a tank. Damn thing must be sticking. :banghead:

Hugh_Janus
12-15-2015, 08:46 PM
are you a woman? :-s

:dance:

Teh One Who Knocks
12-15-2015, 08:48 PM
Went to go get me and a buddy here at work lunch and on the way back I ran out of gas on a busy highway. Gas gauge says I have almost a quarter of a tank. Damn thing must be sticking. :banghead:

are you a woman? :-s

:burn2:

fricnjay
12-15-2015, 08:48 PM
Why you looking for a girl friend? :-s

Hugh_Janus
12-15-2015, 08:58 PM
not one that runs out of fuel on the motorway :hand:

fricnjay
12-15-2015, 09:02 PM
Whats a motorway? :-s

Hugh_Janus
12-15-2015, 09:26 PM
a civilized culture's highway

fricnjay
12-15-2015, 09:33 PM
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/5-06-2015/-p8UF-.gif

DemonGeminiX
12-15-2015, 09:36 PM
I have a jar of that in the fridge.

fricnjay
12-15-2015, 09:39 PM
Its for a more civilized culture. :lol:

Hugh_Janus
12-15-2015, 09:39 PM
wtf is it? :lol:

DemonGeminiX
12-15-2015, 09:42 PM
Grey Poupon Dijon mustard

Goofy
12-15-2015, 10:32 PM
http://i.imgur.com/LeYKLh5.gif

Hugh_Janus
12-16-2015, 12:36 AM
bleh

DemonGeminiX
12-17-2015, 04:59 AM
I just did the windows 10 big version update and the fucker uninstalled a bunch of my programs... including my sound drivers. Dickheads.

RBP
12-17-2015, 05:29 AM
I just did the windows 10 big version update and the fucker uninstalled a bunch of my programs... including my sound drivers. Dickheads.

I received a rather panicked call from my 80 year old mother after she accepted the upgrade. "I can't do anything so I want to change it back, but it says I'll lose everything"

Well, mom, we could do that. Or we could learn the basics of getting on the browser and accessing your files in windows 10 because that's all you do.

I went over tonight. She was fine with the browser but couldn't print. I set the printer to the default and done. :lol:

RBP
12-17-2015, 05:38 AM
I remember when I was the only one here using imgur. :sad2:

DemonGeminiX
12-17-2015, 05:59 AM
I just finished watching Childhood's End. That was really depressing. Is that going to be our logical conclusion as a species? Humanity comes to an end in some manner and everything we've ever done and ever were is forgotten? As if we've never existed at all? If that's true, then what's the point of existing?

What the hell was Arthur C. Clarke thinking when he wrote this fucker?

Pony
12-17-2015, 11:30 AM
According to Google Calendar Xmas eve, Xmas day, day after Xmas, New Years Eve and New Years Day are all holidays in the US.

Someone needs to inform my boss.

redred
12-17-2015, 11:52 AM
would you like me to send him an email ?

Teh One Who Knocks
12-17-2015, 12:13 PM
According to Google Calendar Xmas eve, Xmas day, day after Xmas, New Years Eve and New Years Day are all holidays in the US.

Someone needs to inform my boss.

I have Christmas Day and New Year's day off...and then the long void of no holidays until the end of May hits :|

Teh One Who Knocks
12-17-2015, 12:14 PM
I remember when I was the only one here using imgur. :sad2:

I think I was using it before you were :-k

Hugh_Janus
12-17-2015, 08:46 PM
alice levine.... sounds hot as fuck and is also funny as fuck

DemonGeminiX
12-17-2015, 11:37 PM
Ok, after the update, I had to reinstall sound drivers, mouse drivers, video codecs, several multimedia programs... I wonder if Microsoft replaced anything else?

Pony
12-18-2015, 12:31 PM
Ok, after the update, I had to reinstall sound drivers, mouse drivers, video codecs, several multimedia programs... I wonder if Microsoft replaced anything else?

Upgraded to windows 10?

Jezter
12-18-2015, 01:21 PM
I need a new GPU....well, actually I need all new components. And a case...and money to get that all.

DemonGeminiX
12-18-2015, 01:44 PM
Upgraded to windows 10?

No, I already had 10. There was a major update to Windows 10 that installed like the upgrade (actually, the whole spiel reminded me of the Android version update process) and it wiped out half of the programs I installed and the multimedia drivers/programs as well. I went back to doing what I was doing after the update finished, and I freaked when I couldn't find the crap that I was working with before I let the update do its thing and couldn't get any sound out of my headphones either. It's been a joy going through everything trying to figure out what I'm missing. Luckily all my files are intact, but I had to spend 2 hours hunting down the installed junk that disappeared. I guess it's gonna be the same story every time a major update comes along.

Teh One Who Knocks
12-18-2015, 01:44 PM
I need a new GPU....well, actually I need all new components. And a case...and money to get that all.

www.freecomputers.com

DemonGeminiX
12-18-2015, 01:46 PM
www.freecomputers.com (http://www.freecomputers.com)

What's he gonna do with a domain that's for sale?

Teh One Who Knocks
12-18-2015, 01:47 PM

What's he gonna do with a domain that's for sale?

:beatdown:

DemonGeminiX
12-18-2015, 01:48 PM
So violent!

[-(

Jezter
12-18-2015, 01:48 PM
www.freecomputers.com

Is it affiliated with www.freemoneyforyou.com ?

Hugh_Janus
12-18-2015, 10:25 PM
not feeling great atm

redred
12-18-2015, 10:26 PM
did you eat the Mac d menu again ?

KevinD
12-18-2015, 10:39 PM
4 more days!!!!!!

redred
12-18-2015, 10:40 PM
end of the world ?

DemonGeminiX
12-18-2015, 10:53 PM
:freakout:

Hugh_Janus
12-18-2015, 10:58 PM
did you eat the Mac d menu again ?

it was the burger king menu... and no. And I don't think its sa bug or owt, I'm just feeling a bit shit

I hope I'm feeling better tomorrow

redred
12-18-2015, 11:20 PM
how much of the menu ?

Hugh_Janus
12-18-2015, 11:37 PM
I was correcting you. Other than that 5 guys burger, I haven't eaten fast food since I nearly od'd on salt and fat after that stupid ideaa :lol:

Hugh_Janus
12-19-2015, 10:50 PM
the whole left side of my entire head hurts every time I move or swallow or even if I do nothing.... I don't like it

Hugh_Janus
12-20-2015, 06:38 PM
bleh

RBP
12-21-2015, 01:48 AM
What does this mean in the UK?

Thanks for your order and it has been dispatched to address below

Is it like when I get a shipping notice but it just means they printed a label and it will go in a couple days, or does it mean they sent a car over to deliver it already?

deebakes
12-21-2015, 02:06 AM
i would assume that means the package has left as in route to the recipient :shrug:

RBP
12-21-2015, 04:16 AM
i would assume that means the package has left as in route to the recipient :shrug:

Is Minnesota in the UK? :slap:

deebakes
12-21-2015, 04:19 AM
am i wrong? :-k

RBP
12-21-2015, 04:19 AM
am i wrong? :-k

:dunno:

fricnjay
12-21-2015, 02:26 PM
Man I am wore out!!! I had a Sports Therapy massage Saturday afternoon then took the kids to Holiday in the Park at Six Flags, big mistake. Then the next day had to take them to my mothers church for their Christmas Tradition and ended up standing around in the cold again for 2 hours. And then I my body was so achy I could not get to sleep last night. :banghead:

Goofy
12-21-2015, 03:37 PM
What does this mean in the UK?

Thanks for your order and it has been dispatched to address below

Is it like when I get a shipping notice but it just means they printed a label and it will go in a couple days, or does it mean they sent a car over to deliver it already?

Simply means whatever you've ordered has been posted/sent out.

Hugh_Janus
12-21-2015, 08:03 PM
fuckin family, man....

Goofy
12-21-2015, 10:09 PM
fuckin family, man....

Incest? :-k

DemonGeminiX
12-22-2015, 01:38 AM
Man. I am wiped out.

deebakes
12-22-2015, 02:46 AM

Simply means whatever you've ordered has been posted/sent out.

:porky:

Jezter
12-22-2015, 03:41 PM
What to eat today... I have no friggin' idea! HHAAALP!
:freakout:

fricnjay
12-22-2015, 03:41 PM
Am I going nuts or wasn't there are "hand bra: thread somewhere :-k

Jezter
12-22-2015, 03:43 PM
Am I going nuts or wasn't there are "hand bra: thread somewhere :-k

http://www.tehfalloutshelter.com/showthread.php?49561-Post-your-hottest-hand-bra-pictures/page14

NSFW link obvs.

fricnjay
12-22-2015, 03:44 PM
I looked, I couldn't find it to save my life. :lol:

Jezter
12-22-2015, 03:46 PM
Happy fapping, jay! :lol:

fricnjay
12-22-2015, 03:52 PM
I needed to post :tup:

Hugh_Janus
12-22-2015, 07:21 PM
god dammit.... I'm working next week :x

fricnjay
12-22-2015, 07:25 PM

Dont we all? :-k

Hugh_Janus
12-22-2015, 07:28 PM
I've only worked those 3 days 3 times since I got my papers.... now this'll be 4 times :rant:

fricnjay
12-22-2015, 07:33 PM
papers? :-s

Hugh_Janus
12-22-2015, 07:47 PM
qualifications

fricnjay
12-22-2015, 07:55 PM
Like a college degree?

Hugh_Janus
12-22-2015, 08:07 PM
no, not a degree... I think it's like a step lower than a degree.... tbh, I don't really know :lol:

fricnjay
12-22-2015, 08:20 PM
Like a license of sorts? :-k

Hugh_Janus
12-22-2015, 08:37 PM
no, though I do need licenses to do certain things.... it's just a qualification like you get when you finish all your training and tests to become a qualified doctor/architect/chef etc

I not even sure if you're trolling or not :lol:

fricnjay
12-22-2015, 09:03 PM
You'll never know. :spy:

Muddy
12-22-2015, 09:07 PM
Im taking off 11 days..:bananadance:

Hugh_Janus
12-22-2015, 09:14 PM
:finger:

Muddy
12-22-2015, 09:15 PM
:butthole:

Hugh_Janus
12-22-2015, 09:19 PM
:don'tmindifIdo:

Muddy
12-22-2015, 09:21 PM

fricnjay
12-22-2015, 09:37 PM
:meatspin:

KevinD
12-23-2015, 02:23 AM
14 days off for me, lol

deebakes
12-23-2015, 02:42 AM
:fu:

deebakes
12-23-2015, 02:43 AM
and by that, i mean, enjoy your time off boys! :lol:

Jezter
12-23-2015, 03:58 PM
I have to gather some energy somewhere to get my ass into shower and then to the liquor store...gots to stock up for Christmas times as the next time the booze store is open is 28th... Got my eye on The Naked Grouse bottle.

Goofy
12-23-2015, 05:49 PM

Dont we all? :-k

I finish off tomorrow until the 4th Jan :banana:

I have to gather some energy somewhere to get my ass into shower and then to the liquor store...gots to stock up for Christmas times as the next time the booze store is open is 28th... Got my eye on The Naked Grouse bottle.

Snow Grouse is nice :ok:

KevinD
12-23-2015, 06:09 PM
Man I hate dealership service centers. Brought the new car in to get the tags and oil changed. Had to argue over the oil change as service advisor says it's not due yet. (Only 1500 miles on it) I told him I get 8 free changes, and can get them any time I want. They finally agreed.

Goofy
12-23-2015, 06:21 PM
An oil change after 1500 miles? :-s I'd have slapped you for wasting good oil [-(

Teh One Who Knocks
12-23-2015, 06:22 PM
I finish off tomorrow until the 4th Jan :banana:

Some people actually work for a living and aren't part time :dunno:

redred
12-23-2015, 06:28 PM
:haha:

KevinD
12-23-2015, 06:35 PM
An oil change after 1500 miles? :-s I'd have slapped you for wasting good oil [-(

The LS3 motor has documented problems with blockage of the oil pump. I want it changed to flush out the shaving from casting that build up in new motor. I plan to keep this car a long time. LS1 had same problwm, and I got 270,000 miles out of it before selling. It was just starting to slightly smoke on hard acceleration.

fricnjay
12-23-2015, 06:49 PM
Man I hate dealership service centers. Brought the new car in to get the tags and oil changed. Had to argue over the oil change as service advisor says it's not due yet. (Only 1500 miles on it) I told him I get 8 free changes, and can get them any time I want. They finally agreed.

The LS3 motor has documented problems with blockage of the oil pump. I want it changed to flush out the shaving from casting that build up in new motor. I plan to keep this car a long time. LS1 had same problwm, and I got 270,000 miles out of it before selling. It was just starting to slightly smoke on hard acceleration.

I use Amsoil and am a Amsoil dealer. Using it with their filters I change my oil once a year. Its a 25,000 mile fully synthetic. :tup:

Pony
12-23-2015, 07:04 PM

It's not a bad idea to change it early on a new motor.

Goofy
12-23-2015, 07:26 PM
Some people actually work for a living and aren't part time :dunno:

Don't hate the player, hate the game :nono:

fricnjay
12-23-2015, 07:38 PM
http://i.imgur.com/uj5d1IL.jpg

HyperV12
12-23-2015, 08:17 PM
14 days off for me, lol

Yup, me too! :tup:

KevinD
12-23-2015, 08:33 PM
Jay, I may switch to am soil later, but first have to see if they have a dexos approved 5w30. Mobile 1 is dexos approved, and that's what I've used for decades.
On a brighter note, just got home, noticed that the LoJack fob is broken, and missing the rfid chip. Did I say I hate dealership service departments?

fricnjay
12-23-2015, 08:39 PM
Jay, I may switch to am soil later, but first have to see if they have a dexos approved 5w30. Mobile 1 is dexos approved, and that's what I've used for decades.
On a brighter note, just got home, noticed that the LoJack fob is broken, and missing the rfid chip. Did I say I hate dealership service departments?

If you have never used it before it kinda freaks you out. Your car computer doesnt know how to deal with a oil that goes for that kind of millage. I have to turn off my wifes computer warning and reminders every 3500 miles I think. Its a fantastic product and they stand behind it. At one time Mobile One had a tag line on the bottle that said "The First in Synthetics" Amsoil sued them and won. Amsoil has been making a high quality synthetic motor oil since the 70s

KevinD
12-23-2015, 08:50 PM
I'm actually trying to order some amsoil products for the trans and rear end. The service manager finally called me back. He said : "oh yeah, we noticed that the LoJack fob fell apart, so we put the chip in the trunk" $!///\€÷##÷ what the hell kind of service is that???!!!! Don't even bother to tell me???

fricnjay
12-23-2015, 08:53 PM
Thats why I dont buy new cars. I only buy used cars with low miles and buy them in cash. I have not had a car payment in years plus I get to use my mechanic that I know and trust not the damn dealership mafia.

Hugh_Janus
12-23-2015, 09:04 PM

Thats why I dont buy new cars. I only buy used cars with low miles and buy them in cash. I have not had a car payment in years plus I get to use my mechanic that I know and trust not the damn dealership mafia.
I've worked at dealerships and I can tell you that I could tear your car to pieces and put it back together again and unless you really know what you're looking for, you'd never be able to tell it had been apart

Jezter
12-23-2015, 09:48 PM
Neste Oil 0W-40 FTW!

fricnjay
12-23-2015, 09:52 PM
Neste Oil 0W-40 FTW!

:hand: Im not putting chocolate in my car.

Jezter
12-23-2015, 09:55 PM
But...but...hot chocalte out of your exhause would be a hit around the block! :lol:

Hugh_Janus
12-23-2015, 09:57 PM
:hand: Im not putting shit chocolate in my car.

FTFY :tup:

Jezter
12-23-2015, 09:58 PM
FTFY :tup:

Yeah, Fazer chocolate is the best!

Hugh_Janus
12-24-2015, 12:16 AM
chris harris linked with top gear.... this could be all kinds of awesome :tup:

DemonGeminiX
12-24-2015, 02:39 PM
Trump may say sexist things, but you're still a lying criminal, you stupid bitch.

#Hillary4Prison2016

Goofy
12-24-2015, 02:56 PM
chris harris linked with top gear.... this could be all kinds of awesome :tup:

Who? :-k

Teh One Who Knocks
12-24-2015, 03:00 PM

http://i.imgur.com/Lmj98CD.jpg

Plays cornerback for the Broncos :thumbsup:

Goofy
12-24-2015, 03:10 PM
Hmmm :-k Seems strange that Top Gear would employ an NFL player to drive cars :-k

Hugh_Janus
12-24-2015, 04:42 PM
skip to 4:00 to see him drive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MDTcXGsjuo

he also did a mclaren p1 vs la ferrari vs porsche 918 supercar video which is swell worth a watch imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3YPTkBRaOk

Goofy
12-24-2015, 05:27 PM
Ah, i do know that guy then, i watched that vid you posted a few weeks back Mush where he was track testing the Porker, McLaren + Ferrari :thumbsup:

Hugh_Janus
12-25-2015, 11:24 PM
I fel like a right fat fuck today....

#fullasanegg

Goofy
12-26-2015, 02:04 AM
I can't stop farting :fart3:

Jezter
12-26-2015, 10:39 AM

I've had that the past two days too.
Also thank goodness the football is back! I just love the legendary Boxing Day games.

Goofy
12-26-2015, 11:35 AM
I've had that the past two days too.
Also thank goodness the football is back! I just love the legendary Boxing Day games.

I'm more looking forward to the Horseracing :ok: Rangers don't play until monday anyway.

Hal-9000
12-26-2015, 07:15 PM

Do you create your own smileys? :lol:

Goofy
12-26-2015, 07:32 PM
Do you create your own smileys? :lol:

Nah, just google til i find a good one then add it to our list :lol:

Hal-9000
12-26-2015, 07:39 PM
#adminpower

:tup:

Hal-9000
12-26-2015, 07:40 PM
http://i.imgur.com/W9HwSO1.gif

Hal-9000
12-26-2015, 07:42 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ybDMJ6S.gif

Hal-9000
12-26-2015, 07:44 PM
the ones I have saved all seem to be theme based :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/kVVyUlJ.gif

DemonGeminiX
12-27-2015, 02:23 PM
Does anybody here use a chest freezer?

RBP
12-27-2015, 02:46 PM

I prefer warm breasts, but to each his own. :dunno:

DemonGeminiX
12-27-2015, 03:06 PM
:stfu:

KevinD
12-27-2015, 03:17 PM
I have one. What's up?

DemonGeminiX
12-27-2015, 03:41 PM
I'm thinking about picking one of the smaller ones up. I never seem to have enough space in my freezer for all the stuff I've got in there. So I'm really just looking for recommendations.

DemonGeminiX
12-27-2015, 09:41 PM
I'm just not having a good day.

Hugh_Janus
12-27-2015, 09:54 PM
no more chocolate or shitty unhealthy things for me.... I'm going back to my original lean, mean fighting machine shape

#wheredidmy6-packgo

deebakes
12-27-2015, 09:56 PM
:haha:

Hugh_Janus
12-27-2015, 10:07 PM
http://i67.tinypic.com/111km03.gif

KevinD
12-27-2015, 11:46 PM
I'm thinking about picking one of the smaller ones up. I never seem to have enough space in my freezer for all the stuff I've got in there. So I'm really just looking for recommendations.

I'd say go for it. I have a nice one. Shopped around for ratings, etc. I've not even noticed any increase in electric bill, and ice cream is sooo much better when frozen, lol

RBP
12-27-2015, 11:51 PM
no more chocolate or shitty unhealthy things for me.... I'm going back to my original lean, mean fighting machine shape

#wheredidmy6-packgo

http://i.imgur.com/Y8Aa3ib.jpg

DemonGeminiX
12-28-2015, 02:17 AM
I'd say go for it. I have a nice one. Shopped around for ratings, etc. I've not even noticed any increase in electric bill, and ice cream is sooo much better when frozen, lol

What brand do you have, Kev? Has it ever given you any problems?

Teh One Who Knocks
12-28-2015, 11:24 AM

We have one in the garage

Pony
12-28-2015, 12:35 PM
Dammit, forgot a bunch of stuff at home, including my phone.

Goofy
12-28-2015, 02:53 PM
Footy time, 'mon the Gers! http://i.imgur.com/gJAmGm6.gif

Teh One Who Knocks
12-28-2015, 02:58 PM

So....you're rooting for the Germans? :-k

Goofy
12-28-2015, 02:58 PM
:shakehead: RanGERS

Teh One Who Knocks
12-28-2015, 02:59 PM
GERmanS

Goofy
12-28-2015, 03:02 PM
:shakehead:

fricnjay
12-28-2015, 03:07 PM
My feet are cold. :cold:

RBP
12-28-2015, 03:20 PM
My feet are cold. :cold:

You just got new house slippers. :hand:

fricnjay
12-28-2015, 03:21 PM
But I cant wear them at work. :huh:

RBP
12-28-2015, 03:23 PM
But I cant wear them at work. :huh:

Excuses. :hand:

fricnjay
12-28-2015, 03:24 PM
Excuses. :hand:

[-( Rules

RBP
12-28-2015, 03:29 PM
[-( Rules

Wear them :x

Just tell your boss...

http://i.imgur.com/kRgnORa.jpg

RBP
12-28-2015, 04:08 PM
I just found something out. "Video killed the radio STAR". For 35 years I have been wondering what the hell "video killed the radio store" meant.

http://i.imgur.com/wNVCrgy.jpg

Teh One Who Knocks
12-28-2015, 04:09 PM
I just found something out. "Video killed the radio STAR". For 35 years I have been wondering what the hell "video killed the radio store" meant.

:dunce:

RBP
12-28-2015, 04:10 PM
I agree :lol:

Goofy
12-28-2015, 04:18 PM

Facepalm indeed :shakehead:

fricnjay
12-28-2015, 04:22 PM
:gtfo:

redred
12-28-2015, 04:57 PM
:ban: ?

Goofy
12-28-2015, 05:02 PM
:ban: ?

Nah, just an infraction :thumbsup:

Goofy
12-28-2015, 05:05 PM

4-2 win :woot:

Teh One Who Knocks
12-28-2015, 05:09 PM
4-2 win :woot:

Who did the Germans beat?

Goofy
12-28-2015, 05:16 PM
Who did the Germans beat?

You! :beatdown:

Teh One Who Knocks
12-28-2015, 05:32 PM
You! :beatdown:

That was completely uncalled for [-(

Hal-9000
12-28-2015, 05:38 PM

Excuse me, while I kiss this guy.

:-s

RBP
12-28-2015, 05:44 PM
In my defense, record stores closing because of the popularity of music videos did happen. I think. maybe.

Teh One Who Knocks
12-28-2015, 05:49 PM

Big 'ol Jed had a light on :thumbsup:

Hal-9000
12-28-2015, 05:51 PM
In my defense, record stores closing because of the popularity of music videos did happen. I think. maybe.

I'm surprised music videos didn't kill radio. MTV and Muchmusic got huge in the 80's and 90's.

I like this version...a lot of artists doing their own thing :thumbsup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlqzwQkZ-oE

DemonGeminiX
12-28-2015, 05:52 PM

The availability of tapes and cds was the culprit. People went with the newer, smaller, and more portable technology.

Hal-9000
12-28-2015, 05:56 PM

I never got that one confused :lol:

Goofy
12-28-2015, 06:04 PM
That was completely uncalled for [-(

It was called for and answered :slap:

Beelzeebub has a devil for a sideboard meeeeee!

Teh One Who Knocks
12-28-2015, 06:59 PM
I never got that one confused :lol:

Hold me closer Tony Danza? :-s

Hal-9000
12-28-2015, 07:04 PM
I was the guy who made up his own lyrics to most songs and pissed people off who liked the song :lol:

Hal-9000
12-28-2015, 07:05 PM
Hold me closer Tony Danza? :-s

Great song :thumbsup:

redred
12-29-2015, 12:09 AM
a full board white wash would be easy , remember them :lol:

Jezter
12-29-2015, 08:01 AM
Well my phone fried last night... so now where do I get the money to buy a new one? FFUUUCCKK!!!

redred
12-29-2015, 10:04 AM
Well my phone fried last night... so now where do I get the money to buy a new one? FFUUUCCKK!!!

http://i.imgur.com/ta8No2U.gif

what phone was it ?

Teh One Who Knocks
12-29-2015, 11:46 AM

http://i.imgur.com/FwHqofV.jpg

DemonGeminiX
12-29-2015, 12:40 PM
We have one in the garage

How old and what brand and size is it? Does it work well for you?

Teh One Who Knocks
12-29-2015, 12:48 PM
How old and what brand and size is it? Does it work well for you?

Not sure of the brand off the top of my head, I don't think it's one of the major brands. We got it at Lowe's of Home Depot awhile back. It's at least 5 years old and it's been okay. Not sure about the size, but it's pretty good size and it's worked fine. Only drawback to a chest freezer is that stuff that ends up on the bottom can be down there for a looooooong time if you don't rotate the items in there.

DemonGeminiX
12-29-2015, 12:49 PM
How often do you de-ice it? Or do you not have to deal with that issue?

Teh One Who Knocks
12-29-2015, 12:53 PM
Never had to de-ice it

Jezter
12-29-2015, 01:51 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ta8No2U.gif

what phone was it ?

Lumia. Ohwell...I have been wanting to go back to Android for a while now anyway. Just that now is not a good time at all. :(

Goofy
12-29-2015, 02:05 PM
How did you manage to fry it anyway? :-k

Teh One Who Knocks
12-29-2015, 02:08 PM

http://i.imgur.com/RjYEOEV.jpg

Jezter
12-29-2015, 02:09 PM

I tap'd on an icon. :D

DemonGeminiX
12-29-2015, 02:14 PM
http://i.imgur.com/RjYEOEV.jpg

:nono:

There's no oil in that frying pan.

Teh One Who Knocks
12-29-2015, 02:15 PM
:nono:

There's no oil in that frying pan.

It's a very, very, very thin layer :hand:

fricnjay
12-29-2015, 02:16 PM

Like your hair? :razz:

DemonGeminiX
12-29-2015, 02:18 PM

[-(

You can't fry anything in a very, very thin, nonexistent layer of oil.

Goofy
12-29-2015, 02:18 PM
I tap'd on an icon. :D

Eh? :-s

Jezter
12-29-2015, 02:19 PM
Eh? :-s

I just went to open up a News App. Tapped on it and *zoink* - iz ded.

DemonGeminiX
12-29-2015, 02:22 PM
Like your hair? :razz:

He has no hair. If he were related to Porky, he'd be a Mexican Hairless.

:coat:

fricnjay
12-29-2015, 02:30 PM

Goofy
12-29-2015, 02:43 PM
I just went to open up a News App. Tapped on it and *zoink* - iz ded.

Ah......... so you could say it was.......... bad news :spy:

Jezter
12-29-2015, 02:46 PM

Grrroaaann!

http://i.imgur.com/gnWG6sJ.jpg

DemonGeminiX
12-29-2015, 02:56 PM

:rimshot:

Goofy
12-29-2015, 02:56 PM

Teh One Who Knocks
12-29-2015, 03:07 PM
[-(

You can't fry anything in a very, very thin, nonexistent layer of oil.

You're not in charge of how much oil is needed to fry something [-(