PDA

View Full Version : Post what you are thinking at this very moment

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221

RBP
05-02-2016, 05:38 PM
I've done a sample flight, but decided the full pilot's license was not happening. :lol:

FBD
05-02-2016, 05:40 PM
:lol:

DemonGeminiX
05-02-2016, 05:51 PM
I had a dream about snuggling and kissing a girl. I started to move down and she told me she was on her period.

I almost never remember dreams, and I have no idea who the girl was. :dunno:

I'm kind of the same. I really never remember dreams, although...

I'm not sure, but I think I've told this story before. Then again, maybe not.

A long, long time ago, it must've been back when I was in my first or second year in college, I had a really weird dream involving a girl. It started off with me waking up in bed (in the old two-story house I lived in, which I was still living in at the time that I had the dream) surrounded by a bunch of nuns just looking down at me and they were repeatedly saying something in unison, but for the life of me, I don't remember what it was. I just remember that it was really strange. They weren't condemning me or telling me to repent or anything like that, they were just repeating something really nonsensical... something you would never hear come out of a nun's mouth. The room was full of them. Just nuns everywhere, surrounding my bed, looking at me over each other's shoulders, out my bedroom door and in the hallway, standing on the stairway shoulder to shoulder. Just looking at me with this blank expression and repeating this really ridiculous nonsensical thing in a low mellow unified chorus. I was terrified. The more they did it, the more anxious I became. It built up to this unbearable feeling of terror when all of a sudden, they went silent. I heard a voice calling my name out of my room, and I became so calm. It felt like I knew the voice. I swear, I've heard it before. I was drawn to it. I couldn't stop myself, I climbed off my bed (yeah, I was walking in the dream), and the nuns all parted to clear a path out of my room and to the doorway to the room next to mine, which was a sort of entertainment room where we had a TV and VCR (this was in the 90s) and all that. Only when I entered the room, it wasn't exactly the same. It's like the house changed to an older style house that may have come from memory but I don't quite remember where I've seen it before, I just know that I've seen it. The room I entered was large with a wooden floor and at the far wall, there was a wall-to-wall hip-high book case, full of books, and above the bookcase was a large window and there was light pouring in. She was on her knees, in front of the bookcase, wearing blue gym shorts of sorts and a sleeveless white tank top that exposed her shoulder blades and I could see that she had a birthmark beneath her left shoulder blade. She was petite and had auburn hair to about her shoulders. I turned to look to see if the crazy nuns were still there and they were, just staring at me with that blank stare, and the woman said, "Forget about them. Stay here with me." I said, "Who are you?", and she replied, "you know who I am, Eddie. I'm waiting for you."

And I woke up, drenched in sweat, heart racing, but feeling like something really important just happened to me. Ever since then, I haven't remembered any other dream, and here's the craziest thing: ever since I've had that dream, I've felt that I need to find this woman. I never saw her face in the dream, but I know her voice. She's someone that I'm absolutely certain that I know or have met somewhere... and I'm certain that I'm going to find again.

fricnjay
05-02-2016, 05:55 PM
I had a dream about snuggling and kissing a girl. I started to move down and she told me she was on her period.

I almost never remember dreams, and I have no idea who the girl was. :dunno:

Sounds like a nightmare :shock:

RBP
05-02-2016, 05:55 PM
I'm kind of the same. I really never remember dreams, although...

I'm not sure, but I think I've told this story before. Then again, maybe not.

And I woke up, drenched in sweat, heart racing, but feeling like something really important just happened to me. Ever since then, I haven't remembered any other dream, and here's the craziest thing: ever since I've had that dream, I've felt that I need to find this woman. I never saw her face in the dream, but I know her voice. She's someone that I'm absolutely certain that I know or have met somewhere... and I'm certain that I'm going to find again.

Wow! :shock:

DemonGeminiX
05-02-2016, 05:57 PM
Wow! :shock:

I know, right?

Teh One Who Knocks
05-02-2016, 06:35 PM

I know, right?

:twizone:

FBD
05-02-2016, 06:57 PM
I could give a very non popular interpretation that will sound par fbd batshit crazy, but it wouldnt help - it'd just sound like another opportunity to blaspheme the enemy of humanity :razz:

fricnjay
05-02-2016, 06:59 PM
I want a nap...

Teh One Who Knocks
05-02-2016, 07:35 PM
Help, I'm steppin' into the twilight zone
This is a madhouse, feels like being home
My beacon's been moved under moon and star
Where am I to go now that I've gone too far?

fricnjay
05-02-2016, 07:38 PM
Soon you will come to know
When the bullet hits the bone
Soon you will come to know
When the bullet hits the bone

Hugh_Janus
05-02-2016, 07:40 PM
tired as fuck

DemonGeminiX
05-02-2016, 07:46 PM
I could give a very non popular interpretation that will sound par fbd batshit crazy, but it wouldnt help - it'd just sound like another opportunity to blaspheme the enemy of humanity :razz:

I've told this story to a whole mess of friends that range from straight-laced as-sane-as-they-come to way-out-there batshit crazy, so I've heard all kinds of theories including but not limited to:

"That's a messed up dream... who you crushin' on to be dreamin' about her like that?"
"Oh, that's your future wife"
'Love of a past (or future) life'
'a view of your own personal hell where you're being tortured by an ideal that will always be out of your reach'
'peering into another you in an alternate reality in a parallel universe'... etc etc etc.

My favorite one was from a buddy of mine named Noah who said:

'Man, you're fucked up in the head. Get some help, dude.'

So go ahead. Do your thing. I'll consider it.

DemonGeminiX
05-02-2016, 08:56 PM
Well, shit. I'm sorry I opened up.

Fuck all y'all.

[-(

PorkChopSandwiches
05-02-2016, 08:58 PM
:fu:

Muddy
05-03-2016, 01:34 AM
Good stuff, Dgx..

allsmiles
05-03-2016, 02:58 AM
I've told this story to a whole mess of friends that range from straight-laced as-sane-as-they-come to way-out-there batshit crazy, so I've heard all kinds of theories including but not limited to:

"That's a messed up dream... who you crushin' on to be dreamin' about her like that?"
'a view of your own personal hell where you're being tortured by an ideal that will always be out of your reach'
'peering into another you in an alternate reality in a parallel universe'... etc etc etc.

I don't really know what it means. Dreams have always fascinated me and I love hearing other people's and I enjoy trying to interpret them (even if the interpretation is that I think you watch too much TV and need to not eat salami 5 minutes before bed, not that I think that is the case here with you). Yours is very interesting, but I've got nothing. I don't know you well enough to make an interpretation.

DemonGeminiX
05-03-2016, 03:25 AM
Yeah, I wasn't eating salami 20 years ago. :lol:

allsmiles
05-03-2016, 04:09 AM
You like eating that salami now though, don't you. :yumyum:

RBP
05-03-2016, 04:15 AM

http://i.imgur.com/0BOO5Kl.jpg

DemonGeminiX
05-03-2016, 05:03 AM

:doh:

I'm usually better at not leaving myself open like that. Touche, dear.

allsmiles
05-03-2016, 05:39 AM
:doh:

I'm usually better at not leaving myself open like that. Touche, dear.

:hug::tongue: We can't all be on guard all of the time, sugar.

But you are right. It isn't like you to slip like that. *mwah*

Jezter
05-03-2016, 06:25 AM
hugo boss unlimited.... opinions?

Hugo BOSS is my absolute favorite brand! Although I do like to try new things every now and then to spice things up... I do have one "everyday" deo and then "weekend" deo. Weekends are always BOSS stuff cuz those are so yummy... Unlimited is my style definitely as it is sweet, fruity smelling one. Not girly sweet ofcourse, cuz it does have some wood or something once it settles down. Get it!

RBP
05-03-2016, 01:22 PM
I said at the the time that the Pope getting a Twitter account was a horrible idea.

The Pope posted: “Jesus Christ, the incarnation of God’s mercy, out of love for us, died on the cross, and out of love he rose again from the dead.”

To which one of many trolls responded: “fuck me with a the cross and get the devil out of my pussy."

:facepalm:

FBD
05-03-2016, 01:33 PM
ffs the entire abrahamic root is just disgusting

will finish my dream post as the day progresses, dgx

Teh One Who Knocks
05-03-2016, 01:52 PM
Why do gay people feel the need to "come out"? :-s Nobody gives a fuck that you're gay, why do you need to declare it to the fucking world? Straight people don't feel the need to publicly declare that they're straight. Straight people don't need public displays and/or parades to celebrate the fact that they are straight.

/rant

allsmiles
05-03-2016, 02:03 PM
I said at the the time that the Pope getting a Twitter account was a horrible idea.

The Pope posted: “Jesus Christ, the incarnation of God’s mercy, out of love for us, died on the cross, and out of love he rose again from the dead.”

To which one of many trolls responded: “fuck me with a the cross and get the devil out of my pussy."

Oh wow...

They had to have expected to get some of that when they made the decision to give the Pope a twitter account. I bet that girl has a lot of people praying for her after that one.

DemonGeminiX
05-03-2016, 02:29 PM

I'm sure he's heard worse.

FBD
05-03-2016, 02:51 PM

I was already on to other things yesterday and didnt have time to get back to this...but since you said go ahead...

(if you thought I was crazy before...hahahaha...you will think I should be locked up after reading this.)

While everyone else seems to focus on the girl on her knees and what she means, my take on it is a little more holistic, in the sense of looking at the whole as being more than the sum of its parts. I will assume you are in some sense a christian, although I dont know the extent of your beliefs.

Dreamtime is one of those areas where....ah....invasions, if you will, take place in a more real sense than would otherwise seem. In this case, I'd interpret that as a ritualized attack, of sorts.

-background-
we cant find the missing link, because the link is not natural or evolutionary. which necessarily means, aliens came in and did modifications. crazy for sure, but that is where the data points. if there were an evolutionary link, we'd have found it by now instead of this vagueness on the matter. taking that as a given, this 'someone' had an intent. the ancient sumerian tales have some interesting things to say about all that - the earth, being rich in gold, was sought out for that reason. I've held sizable chunks of very pure stuff in my hand before, and it felt like electricity was sparking off my fingertips. its some interesting stuff. the tales say that our current configuration was not the original intent of those who genetically altered the species...and it was not altered once or twice, but a few times - there's not much in the way of direct evolutionary evidence from neanderthal to cro magnon, for example. similar to the homo sapiens missing links. tales continue of the brother, correlated to the thoth character in egyptian lore (I dont recall other analogues at present but in many of the old religions there are analogous characters) having made the last couple tweaks to the species that actually gave what we now know as humans, the proper energetic and brain configurations to not just become highly intelligent, but opened the possibility for personal evolution to the quasi demigod status that the original seeders had attained. this is where the adam & eve story came from; the first who were genetically modified into our present human configuration.

the original intent was hapless workers, not smart enough to figure out the game. (free shit army, anyone? flouride's in the water for a reason, it is but a single angle of a multi pronged attack - flouride crystallizes in the pineal, ostensibly freezing it from evolution.)

spiritual reality goes a bit beyond the relatively dulled level of consciousness humans are presently at. one must personally evolve there - we're born with the configuration, but it will not happen naturally without effort. bone is a piezoelectric semiconductor - flexing generates a potential; and semiconductors become conductors above a certain threshold of energy. (to correlate..."opening the third eye" is breaching this potential in the skull...but that's a tricky one because the rest of the body also needs to be integrated, if its not, it is troublesome to say the least. the real third eye is actually in the center of the midbrain, where the spirit attaches to the body. by this point in my practices, in some sense I can differentiate between what my eyes see and what my Eye sees - the Eye is omnidirectional and singular, whereas the eyes are very directional and stereo. things seen with the Eye are sometimes tough to describe since it does not have the same limited tiny slice of the EM spectrum to perceive... so iow, I cant tell you what "colors" are seen because many of them are not defined colors in that small slice of the EM spectrum. some people will correlate analogous "color" vibrations, but in reality...there is but a small bit of overlap.)

"the church" doesnt want humans going there. "the church"'s roots, drawn back to the abrahamic root.... bears out that the jews basically changed around a bunch of older stories and augmented them in a fashion so as to make them out to be the special, chosen people. christianity was created as a pacifier in the collapse of rome and jesus never had anything to do with them, his story was bastardized and stolen, the stories all written at least 40, 50 years after he was gone and there was nobody left to remember him personally. islam is but a puritanical perversion of the two. zionism is the upper echelon of any of the 3 but primarily jews - basically, the lot are those who need to hang from lamp posts for fucking humanity over.

there is also the matter of collective thoughtforms. ostensible sentinels, energetically speaking. this is what yhvh is - a grimiore beholden to the authority of the original seeders. absolutely not in any way shape or form, "the creator of all things" or some such quackery. it is but an energetic capacitor of sorts, in a collective thoughtform created by the original seeders. (again, I know that sounds crazy, but given that I know a rather powerful someone who has created one for his lineage, have interacted with it, and since I am an ally then most likely it would protect me like a loyal rottweiler would, although I dont necessarily count on it or take that for granted.) this means, it is a massive energy capacitor that feeds off of people - it is ALWAYS a willing interaction, you cant be forced against your will to give away your energy. but realize that if you pray to it, it is giving it energy; if you "go to the light" when you die, then you are abandoning the Yang principle of the body and leaving the winding down energies on the table for something else to feed off of, and if you've got the X-tian "god" in your mind/heart when you die, then you are giving it just about the best meal possible. the feeding also happens via things like repressed sexuality and the resultant imbalances.

those imbalances prevent the attainment of the veritable demigod status, since it is only via a harmonized integration of spirit and matter that allows for the achievement to be made.
-/background-

now let's return to the dream - the ritualized chanting by the nuns was a binding ritual. a sexualized one, at that. look up the idea of gurdjeff's kundabuffer and how fucking with that dynamic can prevent this progression. the intent is to keep the victim bound to certain paradigms, voluntarily, yet the victim sees as though it is what it is and he has no other choice. think of the federal reserve and the "monetary" system in which we operate - it is contrived by the very same evil behind the abrahamic root. many layers of methods to keep you away from attaining what should otherwise be one's birthright, by preventing the new "birth" of the merging of spirit and matter.

the ascension of jesus was true, but dont assume he went to "god's" "heaven", because 98% of the story is so augmented that its a joke.

its a trap, designed to rob you and keep you in a lowly position. it is the original seeder's retort to the brother's gift of good configuration to the race.

:theyareontome:

FBD
05-03-2016, 03:12 PM
some of my posts, I wish I could watch video of people's expressions reading them :rofl:

DemonGeminiX
05-03-2016, 03:24 PM
I haven't read it yet. I'm in the middle of something else, so I'll have to get back to it in a little while.

FBD
05-03-2016, 03:26 PM
np bro

Jezter
05-03-2016, 03:29 PM
While everyone else seems to focus on the girl on her knees and what she means, my take on it is a little more holistic, in the sense of looking at the whole as being more than the sum of its parts. I will assume you are in some sense a christian, although I dont know the extent of your beliefs.

Dreamtime is one of those areas where....ah....invasions, if you will, take place in a more real sense than would otherwise seem. In this case, I'd interpret that as a ritualized attack, of sorts.

-background-
we cant find the missing link, because the link is not natural or evolutionary. which necessarily means, aliens came in and did modifications. crazy for sure, but that is where the data points. if there were an evolutionary link, we'd have found it by now instead of this vagueness on the matter. taking that as a given, this 'someone' had an intent. the ancient sumerian tales have some interesting things to say about all that - the earth, being rich in gold, was sought out for that reason. I've held sizable chunks of very pure stuff in my hand before, and it felt like electricity was sparking off my fingertips. its some interesting stuff. the tales say that our current configuration was not the original intent of those who genetically altered the species...and it was not altered once or twice, but a few times - there's not much in the way of direct evolutionary evidence from neanderthal to cro magnon, for example. similar to the homo sapiens missing links. tales continue of the brother, correlated to the thoth character in egyptian lore (I dont recall other analogues at present but in many of the old religions there are analogous characters) having made the last couple tweaks to the species that actually gave what we now know as humans, the proper energetic and brain configurations to not just become highly intelligent, but opened the possibility for personal evolution to the quasi demigod status that the original seeders had attained. this is where the adam & eve story came from; the first who were genetically modified into our present human configuration.

the original intent was hapless workers, not smart enough to figure out the game. (free shit army, anyone? flouride's in the water for a reason, it is but a single angle of a multi pronged attack - flouride crystallizes in the pineal, ostensibly freezing it from evolution.)

spiritual reality goes a bit beyond the relatively dulled level of consciousness humans are presently at. one must personally evolve there - we're born with the configuration, but it will not happen naturally without effort. bone is a piezoelectric semiconductor - flexing generates a potential; and semiconductors become conductors above a certain threshold of energy. (to correlate..."opening the third eye" is breaching this potential in the skull...but that's a tricky one because the rest of the body also needs to be integrated, if its not, it is troublesome to say the least. the real third eye is actually in the center of the midbrain, where the spirit attaches to the body. by this point in my practices, in some sense I can differentiate between what my eyes see and what my Eye sees - the Eye is omnidirectional and singular, whereas the eyes are very directional and stereo. things seen with the Eye are sometimes tough to describe since it does not have the same limited tiny slice of the EM spectrum to perceive... so iow, I cant tell you what "colors" are seen because many of them are not defined colors in that small slice of the EM spectrum. some people will correlate analogous "color" vibrations, but in reality...there is but a small bit of overlap.)

"the church" doesnt want humans going there. "the church"'s roots, drawn back to the abrahamic root.... bears out that the jews basically changed around a bunch of older stories and augmented them in a fashion so as to make them out to be the special, chosen people. christianity was created as a pacifier in the collapse of rome and jesus never had anything to do with them, his story was bastardized and stolen, the stories all written at least 40, 50 years after he was gone and there was nobody left to remember him personally. islam is but a puritanical perversion of the two. zionism is the upper echelon of any of the 3 but primarily jews - basically, the lot are those who need to hang from lamp posts for fucking humanity over.

there is also the matter of collective thoughtforms. ostensible sentinels, energetically speaking. this is what yhvh is - a grimiore beholden to the authority of the original seeders. absolutely not in any way shape or form, "the creator of all things" or some such quackery. it is but an energetic capacitor of sorts, in a collective thoughtform created by the original seeders. (again, I know that sounds crazy, but given that I know a rather powerful someone who has created one for his lineage, have interacted with it, and since I am an ally then most likely it would protect me like a loyal rottweiler would, although I dont necessarily count on it or take that for granted.) this means, it is a massive energy capacitor that feeds off of people - it is ALWAYS a willing interaction, you cant be forced against your will to give away your energy. but realize that if you pray to it, it is giving it energy; if you "go to the light" when you die, then you are abandoning the Yang principle of the body and leaving the winding down energies on the table for something else to feed off of, and if you've got the X-tian "god" in your mind/heart when you die, then you are giving it just about the best meal possible. the feeding also happens via things like repressed sexuality and the resultant imbalances.

those imbalances prevent the attainment of the veritable demigod status, since it is only via a harmonized integration of spirit and matter that allows for the achievement to be made.
-/background-

now let's return to the dream - the ritualized chanting by the nuns was a binding ritual. a sexualized one, at that. look up the idea of gurdjeff's kundabuffer and how fucking with that dynamic can prevent this progression. the intent is to keep the victim bound to certain paradigms, voluntarily, yet the victim sees as though it is what it is and he has no other choice. think of the federal reserve and the "monetary" system in which we operate - it is contrived by the very same evil behind the abrahamic root. many layers of methods to keep you away from attaining what should otherwise be one's birthright, by preventing the new "birth" of the merging of spirit and matter.

the ascension of jesus was true, but dont assume he went to "god's" "heaven", because 98% of the story is so augmented that its a joke.

its a trap, designed to rob you and keep you in a lowly position. it is the original seeder's retort to the brother's gift of good configuration to the race.

That's....That's some next level shit, broski! I really wanted to give up a few times reading this, but I powered through. Really friggin' weird shit, man.

Hugh_Janus
05-03-2016, 06:37 PM
Hugo BOSS is my absolute favorite brand! Although I do like to try new things every now and then to spice things up... I do have one "everyday" deo and then "weekend" deo. Weekends are always BOSS stuff cuz those are so yummy... Unlimited is my style definitely as it is sweet, fruity smelling one. Not girly sweet ofcourse, cuz it does have some wood or something once it settles down. Get it!
I'd already bought it.... I asked fr something that smelled fresh and "clean" and she suggested this, aqua di gio, cool water, the scent and mont blanc

Why do gay people feel the need to "come out"? :-s Nobody gives a fuck that you're gay, why do you need to declare it to the fucking world? Straight people don't feel the need to publicly declare that they're straight. Straight people don't need public displays and/or parades to celebrate the fact that they are straight.

/rant
why do people feel they need to rant? Nobody cares you're moaning, why do you need to to rant at the world? People who have nothing to moan about don't feel the need to tell everyone they're pretty okay with everything etc

:shrug:

Muddy
05-03-2016, 07:22 PM
I'll read it later as well FBD...

Teh One Who Knocks
05-03-2016, 07:34 PM
why do people feel they need to rant? Nobody cares you're moaning, why do you need to to rant at the world? People who have nothing to moan about don't feel the need to tell everyone they're pretty okay with everything etc

:shrug:

You mean like when you come on here and moan? :roll:

Hugh_Janus
05-03-2016, 07:45 PM
not really the point of what I said :roll:

Godfather
05-04-2016, 04:52 AM
Glued to the news about the Fort McMurray wild fire. The entire city of ~60,000 is being evacuated.

The insurance brokers who I work with closely are in Alberta, including a good chunk of great folks I've worked closely with for the last year who are in Fort Mc. They're currently under the largest evacuation order in the province's history and much of the town has been lost in the last few hours. Just heard their parliament rep on the news saying his own home has been lost. Sad stuff, and the weather is expected to be worse for fire conditions tomorrow.... Check out #YMMFire on twitter if you're interested in following

DemonGeminiX
05-04-2016, 07:30 PM
I was already on to other things yesterday and didnt have time to get back to this...but since you said go ahead...

(if you thought I was crazy before...hahahaha...you will think I should be locked up after reading this.)

-background-

-/background-

Ok, I read it. The best I can come up with is 'Wow'.

Are you saying that my subconscious is sabotaging myself? This collective consciousness is trying to break through to me and my religious indoctrination is trying to hold it back?

At first glance, what you have up there is very 'Chariots of the Gods' and 'Childhood's End' with a dash of circuits in it.

No offense intended.

DemonGeminiX
05-04-2016, 07:31 PM
Oh and Kasich is gonna suspend his campaign.

PorkChopSandwiches
05-04-2016, 07:43 PM
Trump is considering him for VP

Godfather
05-04-2016, 07:52 PM
Working from home Day 3: This is THE SHIT :lol:

Good breakfast, hot lunch without spending money, no commuting. It's going to be hard going back to the office in a couple months when our renos are finished :lol:

DemonGeminiX
05-04-2016, 07:55 PM

Godfather
05-04-2016, 08:10 PM
I certainly didn't watch Jerry on my lunch break either :oops:

FBD
05-04-2016, 08:43 PM
Ok, I read it. The best I can come up with is 'Wow'.

Are you saying that my subconscious is sabotaging myself? This collective consciousness is trying to break through to me and my religious indoctrination is trying to hold it back?

At first glance, what you have up there is very 'Chariots of the Gods' and 'Childhood's End' with a dash of circuits in it.

No offense intended.
none taken - the range of my experiences tends to go further out there than just about anyone I've met, with a few exceptions. I wasnt insinuating self sabotage at all, it is a campaign waged rather broadly, and exposure to it is the door by which such things enter. riitual and sacrament are agreeing to the paradigm, as is prayer and other things. Sabotage is the name of the game, though. Tethers, as it were. The more and stronger they are, the more likely you are to get vacuumed up into it.

Since I have no idea what chariots of the gods and childhoods end are, I will have to look them up.

FBD
05-04-2016, 08:43 PM
I certainly didn't watch Jerry on my lunch break either :oops:

its hella nice, aint it! :)

DemonGeminiX
05-04-2016, 09:05 PM
none taken - the range of my experiences tends to go further out there than just about anyone I've met, with a few exceptions. I wasnt insinuating self sabotage at all, it is a campaign waged rather broadly, and exposure to it is the door by which such things enter. riitual and sacrament are agreeing to the paradigm, as is prayer and other things. Sabotage is the name of the game, though. Tethers, as it were. The more and stronger they are, the more likely you are to get vacuumed up into it.

Since I have no idea what chariots of the gods and childhoods end are, I will have to look them up.

They're both books. Childhood's End is a science fiction book by Arthur C. Clarke about a universal consciousness deciding that humanity's time is over and how humans come to an end. Chariots of the Gods is a very much maligned pseudoscience book based on the ancient astronaut theory. It's not maligned because of the theory in and of itself, but because of the "evidence" that the author claims as support for the theory.

DemonGeminiX
05-05-2016, 12:53 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot:

May the 4th be with y'all.

It's Star Wars Day!!!! :cheerlead:

DemonGeminiX
05-05-2016, 05:19 AM
Now it's Cinco de Mayo.

ˇFeliz Cinco de Mayo!

Teh One Who Knocks
05-05-2016, 10:21 AM
Now it's Cinco de Mayo.

ˇFeliz Cinco de Mayo!

Fuck Mexico

redred
05-05-2016, 11:15 AM
http://i.imgur.com/yGsazac.jpg

FBD
05-05-2016, 12:59 PM
They're both books. Childhood's End is a science fiction book by Arthur C. Clarke about a universal consciousness deciding that humanity's time is over and how humans come to an end. Chariots of the Gods is a very much maligned pseudoscience book based on the ancient astronaut theory. It's not maligned because of the theory in and of itself, but because of the "evidence" that the author claims as support for the theory.

Given that there's an information war going on and we see plenty of things buried and not taught any longer....I mean fksks, they try to teach that the civil war was about slavery, that hitler started ww2 and incinerated 6 million jews even though that # is whacked by a factor of 10 with any cursory examination of facts e.g. how many crematories they had, nevermind that the zionists were writing about how they would need a really bad event to garner mass sympathy back before 1920 in order to reclaim their land that they were booted from ~2000 years ago.

But I digress, as most of yall here still believe jet fuel can vaporize steel beams to a fine dust...even though the neocons wrote a few years before that they'd be unlikely to achieve their goals absent "a new pearl harbor."

The spiritual side of it all, I dont really expect anyone to understand such things for lack of basis for understanding. I know its a little odd linking the takeover of the world's monetary system, the police state, and the aliens that modified our genetics - but that's where my research and experience led me, and that is what is true in my heart. Things have to add up and make sense for me - when things are nonsensical, that makes me bonkers. Whacked out world needs whacked out explanations, because rational doesnt even come close to cutting it.

RBP
05-05-2016, 05:31 PM
I guess I made the right decision. We have a 3X5 wool area rug by the entry door, which the cat loves. I vacuum it regularly, but I didn't think the vac was doing a very good job any more. So I threw it away and went and got a new one.

This is what came out of that carpet AFTER I had vacuumed it with the old vac TWICE.

:puke:

http://i.imgur.com/ejU8QHD.jpg?2

allsmiles
05-05-2016, 05:35 PM
Dyson Motorhead V-6?

RBP
05-05-2016, 05:41 PM
Dyson Motorhead V-6?

Nope, it wasn't expensive at all! $118 at Home Depot.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Hoover-WindTunnel-2-Rewind-Pet-Bagless-Upright-Vacuum-Cleaner-UH70832/204100814

PorkChopSandwiches
05-05-2016, 05:42 PM
Did you get the dick sucking option

http://i.imgur.com/JjcYpbF.jpg

Hugh_Janus
05-05-2016, 05:45 PM
mmmmm.... dick sucking option

RBP
05-05-2016, 05:54 PM
Did you get the dick sucking option

http://i.imgur.com/JjcYpbF.jpg

No, "the porky" was optional and an extra $40.

Pony
05-05-2016, 06:20 PM
But I digress, as most of yall here still believe jet fuel can vaporize steel beams to a fine dust...

:roll:

FBD
05-05-2016, 06:54 PM
:razz: it'd take me too long to put together a coherent stoichiometric analysis proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that there was simply no.where.near.enough BTUs available to have produced what was seen by millions.

I am honestly pretty shocked that nobody has ever done so. It is a bit beyond my present competency, but I think that it would be a worthwhile crowdfunding exercise to get together a team of competent and objective chemical engineers to do it.

Then again, Dr Wood has those sort of qualifications under her belt, and her expert opinion is that it is simply laughable to consider that jets & jet fuel could produce that outcome when looked at in regard to how many BTUs would have been consumed by things other than the steel vs what was required to drop 'em, and that doesnt even get into where'd the steel all go, because you can easily see by the seismic record that a preponderance didnt hit the ground as it should have, if it didnt go pfffffffffffff, that is....

And that doesnt explain all the other buildings, or that a bunch of veteran pilots could not even execute the alleged pentagon maneuver on a top notch flight sim, or all of the evidence destruction that was one of the primary reasons for the job.

It was gold heist, insurance fraud, evidence destruction of sec & naval investigations, it was the introduction of mass police state and international war conquest, it was the blowing of yet another bubble, it was a coverup of the missing 2.3 trillion dollars, it was another distraction from the massive counterfeiting operation we operate under - you wonder why the economy is shitty? Its because of all the siphons on the system - they are systemic, and HUGE. And ever increasing. The very reason .0000001% of the world runs everything, owns an ever increasing share of everything.

If that isnt motive up the wazoo any way you slice it, I dont know what kind of pie you're eating bro.

That's not worth a few thousand? A few hundred thousand? deaths to people that have conquered the top of the sand pile and see no reason in hell to give it up?

That is the root of 911, brotha. It is what it is, and it sucks, but that is the truth of the matter. Its funny, I've had these conversations with people in real life, and my close friends are all pretty clear about what did NOT happen and what the banksters have done. I've definitely blown a couple people's minds and made them unspeakably uncomfortable, too :shrug:

PorkChopSandwiches
05-05-2016, 06:59 PM
No, "the porky" was optional and an extra $40.

:rofl:

Goofy
05-05-2016, 07:23 PM
You mean like when you come on here and moan? :roll:

not really the point of what I said :roll:

Pair o' moanin' poofters [-(

DemonGeminiX
05-06-2016, 12:15 PM
Alden Ehrenreich is the new Han Solo.

Teh One Who Knocks
05-06-2016, 12:17 PM
I think I'll go to the Dollar Tree and try one of their $1 ribeye steaks :-k

DemonGeminiX
05-06-2016, 12:18 PM
Enjoy chewing on the rubber.

Teh One Who Knocks
05-06-2016, 12:27 PM
It's probably delicious :hand:

Teh One Who Knocks
05-06-2016, 12:30 PM
<param name="movie" value="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9?isSlim=1" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#FFFFFF" /><param name="flashVars" value="videoId=3730585210001&playerID=2857340283001&playerKey=AQ~~,AAAAB_xxr4E~,KlXoaM3qDg6kaFk-tXBW1yL6hE96j4wb&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" /><param name="base" value="http://admin.brightcove.com" /><param name="seamlesstabbing" value="false" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="swLiveConnect" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed src="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9?isSlim=1" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" flashVars="videoId=3730585210001&playerID=2857340283001&playerKey=AQ~~,AAAAB_xxr4E~,KlXoaM3qDg6kaFk-tXBW1yL6hE96j4wb&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" base="http://admin.brightcove.com" name="flashObj" width="640" height="390" seamlesstabbing="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" swLiveConnect="true" allowScriptAccess="always" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object>.

DemonGeminiX
05-06-2016, 12:41 PM
It's probably delicious :hand:

A $1 piece of rubber?

:hand:

Good tasting rubber is, at the very least, $10. That's just the way it is.

FBD
05-06-2016, 03:32 PM
sounds like they overcooked the good one

redred
05-07-2016, 06:36 AM
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THOSE OF US BORN IN 1930's, 1940's, 50's, 60's, 70's and Early 80's !!!

First, you survived being born to mothers who smoked and/or drank while they carried us.

They took aspirin, ate blue cheese dressing, tuna from a tin, and didn't get tested for diabetes.

Then after that trauma, your baby cots were covered with bright coloured lead-based paints.

You had no childproof lids on medicine bottles, doors or cabinets and when you rode your bikes, you had no helmets ..

As children, you would ride in cars with no seat belts or air bags.

Riding in the back of a van - loose - was always great fun.

You drank water from the garden hosepipe and NOT from a bottle.

You shared one soft drink with four friends, from one bottle and NO ONE actually died from this.

You ate cakes, white bread and real butter and drank pop with sugar in it, but you weren't overweight because...... YOU WERE ALWAYS OUTSIDE PLAYING!!

You would leave home in the morning and play all day, as long as we were back when the streetlights came on.

No one was able to reach you all day.

And you were OK.

You would spend hours building your go-carts out of scraps and then ride down the hill, only to find out you forgot the brakes.

After running into the bushes a few times, you learned to solve the problem .

You did not have PlayStations, Nintendo's, X-boxes, video games. at all. Zip. Nada. Zero.

No 999 plus channels on satellite TV.

No DVDs. No surround sound.

No mobile phones.

No text messaging.

No personal computers.

No Internet or Internet chat rooms..........

YOU HAD FRIENDS and if you didn't you went outside and found them!

Not post suicide notes on Social Media or self harm.

You fell out of trees, endured cuts, bruises, lacerations, broke bones and lost teeth.

But ...there were no lawsuits from these accidents.

You played with worms ) well most boys did) and mud pies made from dirt, and the worms did not live in us forever.

You made up games with sticks and tennis balls and although you were told it would happen, you did not poke out any eyes.

You rode bikes or walked to a friend's house and knocked on the door or rang the bell, or just yelled for them!

You played sport in a local team and not everyone got picked to play every week.

Those who didn't had to learn to deal with disappointment.

Imagine that!!

The idea of a parent bailing you out if you broke the law was unheard of.

They actually sided with the law ( as it was, before Political Correctness.

Our generations have produced some of the best risk-takers, problem solvers and inventors ever!!!!!

Those past 50 years were an exponential explosion of innovation and new ideas.

We had freedom, failure, success and responsibility, and, best of all, we learned HOW TO DEAL WITH IT ALL!

And YOU are one of them!

CONGRATULATIONS.

You might want to share this with others who have had the luck to grow up as kids, before the plethora of ambulance chasing lawyers, Namby Pamby Statism, layer upon layer of 'Commisars' and the so called successive misgovernments thereafter 'regulated' our lives for our 'own good'........????

And while you are at it, forward it to your kids, so they will know how brave their parents were.

FBD
05-07-2016, 04:01 PM
cant be having rugged & smart individuals figuring out their weath's being stolen via counterfeiting :lol:

Hugh_Janus
05-07-2016, 07:39 PM
I really can't be arsed....

Hugh_Janus
05-07-2016, 10:05 PM
need to go running tomoz... I hope it won't still be raining

Hugh_Janus
05-07-2016, 10:14 PM
and wtf do grits taste like?

allsmiles
05-07-2016, 10:18 PM
and wtf do grits taste like?

Hmm... kinda like corn bread that has been soaked in cream until it becomes delicious mush.

Hugh_Janus
05-07-2016, 10:32 PM
I used to be a delicious mush :sad2:

I also tasted corn bread a few weeks ago.. well, it was spicy corn bread. I ate it with some chili. It was okay

Hugh_Janus
05-07-2016, 10:50 PM
also, it doesn't sound very nice

allsmiles
05-08-2016, 01:03 AM
It's good if you have it cooked the right way, but it isn't for everyone. Usually it's the texture that is difficult for people, not the flavor.

DemonGeminiX
05-08-2016, 01:37 AM
One of the hardest things to master when learning to drive is parallel parking. Flubbing this seldom-used task can be enough to fail a driving test. Perhaps that will soon be in the past, since we now have cars that will handle this feat on their own. Ford was one of the first automakers to introduce a self-park system. When setup properly, the car will scan parking spaces until it finds one that is large enough. Then the driver just follows instructions, using the brake and shifting gears as needed — the car does all the steering and parks perfectly every time. Some companies, such as Volvo, are currently working on systems that allow the driver to exit the car, and then it will go off to find its own parking spot — and return when requested.

Really? That's insane. :lol:

allsmiles
05-08-2016, 03:45 AM
also, it doesn't sound very nice

I had leftover grits earlier. There was no silverware in my suite and I didn't feel like calling guest services, so I just made chop sticks out of coffee stirrers and ate it that way. I recommend. (The grits, not the chopstick method).

http://i63.tinypic.com/205tok0.jpg

redred
05-08-2016, 02:05 PM
Sun is still out :shock: I'm heading to a pub to celebrate

redred
05-08-2016, 07:06 PM
Well it was hard work but I managed to celebrate the sun being out :woot:

Hugh_Janus
05-08-2016, 07:19 PM
I had leftover grits earlier. There was no silverware in my suite and I didn't feel like calling guest services, so I just made chop sticks out of coffee stirrers and ate it that way. I recommend. (The grits, not the chopstick method).

http://i63.tinypic.com/205tok0.jpg

looks like a cross between couscous and scrambled eggs... I'd taste it, but I doubt I'd like it

redred
05-08-2016, 07:22 PM
yes don't think i'd rush to try it :lol:

Hugh_Janus
05-08-2016, 07:27 PM
yup, way down on the list on the american foods to eat :lol:

deebakes
05-08-2016, 07:34 PM
they aren't my favorite either :shrug: maybe i have just never had good quality ones though too :idk:

Hugh_Janus
05-08-2016, 07:51 PM
can you even have good quality mushy corn bread? :lol:

redred
05-08-2016, 07:56 PM

deebakes
05-08-2016, 07:59 PM
i assume some places do something to jazz it up and make it delicious :shrug:

allsmiles
05-08-2016, 10:03 PM
Shrimp and cheddar grits are my favorite.

It's good as a side for breakfast or as a base for meat and gravy. I've had many different kinds in many different ways; some good, some bad. I definitely wouldn't say that they are worth making a special trip for, as they are usually kind of plain, but I order them when given the opportunity and I enjoy them.

DemonGeminiX
05-08-2016, 10:46 PM
Grits must be flavored heavily, else they taste like mushy cardboard. I don't know anyone who doesn't do something drastic to grits to make them more edible. Personally, I do not eat grits, as a rule. I think they're nasty, regardless of the flavoring. But then again, I am a God Damned Yankee, so there is that. Grits are generally considered to be one of many Yankee deterrents.

KevinD
05-09-2016, 01:41 AM
Grits with butter and salt, or when I feel like a kid, just with sugar, lol

allsmiles
05-09-2016, 02:10 AM
Yes, grits are generally more of a southern dish.

Jezter
05-09-2016, 04:46 AM
Polenta is good, so are grits.

FBD
05-09-2016, 12:09 PM
I'm just not a fan of corn, for the most part.

Teh One Who Knocks
05-09-2016, 12:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys3A_SMt1WY

FBD
05-09-2016, 12:31 PM
:hand: that was okay in 1994...it got disappointing after the intro

DemonGeminiX
05-09-2016, 01:06 PM
Actually, looking back, the 1st album wasn't that bad. The problem was none of the subsequent albums had any real variation. There's only so many ways you can tell people that you're angry and fucked up in the head. Jon Davis was and still is a one trick pony.

Teh One Who Knocks
05-09-2016, 01:10 PM
I still like Korn :dunno:

Teh One Who Knocks
05-09-2016, 01:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4aELnPYCIc

DemonGeminiX
05-09-2016, 01:11 PM
I got burned out on them after the 4th album.

Teh One Who Knocks
05-09-2016, 01:23 PM
I got burned out on them after the 4th album.

:hand:

Granted, they're no Starland Vocal Band, but I still like them [-(

DemonGeminiX
05-09-2016, 01:25 PM
Hey, man. You can like whatever you like. I'm just telling you where I stand is all.

Teh One Who Knocks
05-09-2016, 01:28 PM
Hey, man. You can like whatever you like. I'm just telling you where I stand is all.

:x :x

I concede that they're no Jay Ferguson, so lay off!!! :x

DemonGeminiX
05-09-2016, 01:34 PM
I think they've had a better career than Ferguson has.

Teh One Who Knocks
05-09-2016, 01:35 PM
I think they've had a better career than Ferguson has.

:shock:

Thunder Island is a timeless classic :hand:

DemonGeminiX
05-09-2016, 01:38 PM
Because the radio stations play it soooo much, right?

Kidding. I like the song, but I'm a newly converted Joe Walsh fan, so there ya go.

Muddy
05-09-2016, 01:52 PM
Joe Walsh is the man.

Teh One Who Knocks
05-09-2016, 04:28 PM
Fired up the lawn mower for the first time this year yesterday. It's been too rainy to get at it before now and it was getting pretty fucking tall :lol:

FBD
05-09-2016, 04:30 PM
I gotta do the same, my back lawn's a foot and a half tall :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
05-09-2016, 04:32 PM
I just did the front yard, other than a few small-ish spots, the dogs have the back yard pretty much trampled down :lol:

fricnjay
05-09-2016, 04:49 PM
Shit I planted flowers and plants in the front beds, trimmed the trees and laid down some Scott's Turf Builder Weed and Feed this weekend. :hand:

redred
05-09-2016, 06:53 PM
do i need a lazy spa :-k

Teh One Who Knocks
05-09-2016, 07:02 PM
Shit I planted flowers and plants in the front beds, trimmed the trees and laid down some Scott's Turf Builder Weed and Feed this weekend. :hand:

http://i.imgur.com/0mKXcg1.gif

fricnjay
05-09-2016, 07:19 PM
http://i.imgur.com/0mKXcg1.gif

That's right you should applaud me. :dance:

Godfather
05-09-2016, 07:22 PM
Monday... sheit

Had our regional final hockey game yesterday afternoon. Made it all the way to the last game and got spanked. I don't mind losing but we lost to the biggest pieces of shit. Still screaming and swearing and being assholes on the bench with 2 minutes left and a 4 goal lead. One of them sucker punched me between whistles, we had guys getting hacked and slashed. We played clean and lost with grace, they won like a bunch of assholes. Let's just say they weren't from the good part of town so it wasn't too unexpected for them to be dicks, but I think we were all stunned and embarassed for them. They flaunted the trophy at as as we cleared the ice so they could have some photos. We'd never even played these guys before and they treated us like bitter rivals. So weird. I'm still feeling real sour about it today.

Teh One Who Knocks
05-09-2016, 07:26 PM
That's right you should applaud me. :dance:

http://i.imgur.com/LJuA1eo.jpg

Teh One Who Knocks
05-09-2016, 07:27 PM
Monday... sheit

Had our regional final hockey game yesterday afternoon. Made it all the way to the last game and got spanked. I don't mind losing but we lost to the biggest pieces of shit. Still screaming and swearing and being assholes on the bench with 2 minutes left and a 4 goal lead. One of them sucker punched me between whistles, we had guys getting hacked and slashed. We played clean and lost with grace, they won like a bunch of assholes. Let's just say they weren't from the good part of town so it wasn't too unexpected for them to be dicks, but I think we were all stunned and embarassed for them. They flaunted the trophy at as as we cleared the ice so they could have some photos. We'd never even played these guys before and they treated us like bitter rivals. So weird. I'm still feeling real sour about it today.

http://i.imgur.com/rz7SwG5.jpg

:outtahere:

PorkChopSandwiches
05-09-2016, 07:30 PM

fricnjay
05-09-2016, 07:36 PM
http://i.imgur.com/LJuA1eo.jpg

No you meant it, You respect me as your superior I know it ;)

Hugh_Janus
05-09-2016, 10:13 PM
I have no energy :wha:

Fodster
05-09-2016, 10:32 PM
I have no motivation!

FBD
05-10-2016, 01:19 AM
Monday... sheit

Hey Hanrahan! Suzanne sucks pussy! She's a dyke! I know! I know! A lesbian! A lesbian! A lesbian!

allsmiles
05-10-2016, 05:24 AM
Thinking about that cute little TSA agent that patted me down earlier today.

redred
05-10-2016, 06:02 AM
Thinking about that cute little TSA agent that patted me down earlier today.
Oh dear now you're going to get fbd panties in a twist about having your right violated :lol:

redred
05-10-2016, 10:11 AM
do i need a lazy spa :-k

an the answer to this is a no , judging by the rain today :lol: summer is over

FBD
05-10-2016, 01:18 PM
Oh dear now you're going to get fbd panties in a twist about having your right violated :lol:

:lol: hey, if she was ok with it, that's one thing

if it was against her will, that's entirely different ;)

KevinD
05-10-2016, 02:08 PM
TGIF (for me anyway) just gotta get through today, then drive home tomorrow. 89hrs first week, 90 something this week. Tired.

FBD
05-10-2016, 02:32 PM
how'd you work 90 hours already, and its only tuesday?

Teh One Who Knocks
05-10-2016, 02:39 PM
how'd you work 90 hours already, and its only tuesday?

He doesn't have the traditional weekends off ;)

FBD
05-10-2016, 02:43 PM
ah, roight!

how's business these days, kev?

KevinD
05-10-2016, 05:00 PM
My work week is Wednesday to Tuesday. I work 2 weeks and off 2, oilfield for sure. I work for a Canadian company (Precision Drilling) as an electrical field tech. Things are pretty slow tbh. In my division we had 38 rigs drilling. We have 10 now. So far I've made it through all layoffs, but pretty sure I'll get the next one.

Teh One Who Knocks
05-10-2016, 05:13 PM
My work week is Wednesday to Tuesday. I work 2 weeks and off 2, oilfield for sure. I work for a Canadian company (Precision Drilling) as an electrical field tech. Things are pretty slow tbh. In my division we had 38 rigs drilling. We have 10 now. So far I've made it through all layoffs, but pretty sure I'll get the next one.

We've lost all our business that we did with any customers that were primarily in the oil industry.

KevinD
05-10-2016, 05:20 PM
Yeah, most have. All our third party that we'd call to help out have gone bankrupt or otherwise closed down except one. The owner of that one switched to commercial electrical last year. He wants me to come work for him if/when I get laid off. Thinking about it. He's a good guy, and good business man

Goofy
05-10-2016, 05:45 PM

We've lost all our business that we did with any customers that were primarily in the oil industry.

Yeah, most have. All our third party that we'd call to help out have gone bankrupt or otherwise closed down except one. The owner of that one switched to commercial electrical last year. He wants me to come work for him if/when I get laid off. Thinking about it. He's a good guy, and good business man

It's the same over here, lots of layoffs in the oil industry. We got lucky with it though, we've got a metal fabricator working for us part time now since he lost his job offshore, the guy's fucking good! Suppose it helps that he used to do restoration work for himself during his time off :)

FBD
05-10-2016, 06:03 PM

I suspected that was roughly the case. Sorry to hear that bro. Unfortunately its all part of the blow a bubble, pop it, buy it all back for pennies on the dollar strategy that keeps playing out over, and over, and over again in the world...

Hugh_Janus
05-10-2016, 07:02 PM

been there, done that... shit sucks. Good luck, man

DemonGeminiX
05-10-2016, 08:16 PM
Baby, when I'm yellin' at you,
It's not your fault,
It's not your fault, yeah and
Baby cause I'm crazy for you,
It's not your fault
It's not your fault, yeah and,
Maybe I'm a little confused,
It's not your fault
It's not your fault, yeah and
Baby, it's a wonderful news.
It's not your fault,
It's not your fault, yeah.

Oh, it's not that you should care.
I just wanted you to know.

allsmiles
05-10-2016, 08:59 PM

:lol: hey, if she was ok with it, that's one thing

if it was against her will, that's entirely different ;)
I was definitely okay with it. She was a petite, perky, sweet little black woman. It was determined to be the underwire on my bra that was the issue.

Hugh_Janus
05-10-2016, 09:00 PM
who was pepo?

Hugh_Janus
05-10-2016, 11:34 PM
just been watching some gypo fights on youtube... I hate that most of those fuckers are hard as fuck

deebakes
05-10-2016, 11:49 PM
I was definitely okay with it. She was a petite, perky, sweet little black woman. It was determined to be the underwire on my bra that was the issue.

:wank:

RBP
05-11-2016, 03:46 AM
who was pepo?

Pepo!!

allsmiles
05-11-2016, 04:31 AM
Pepo was hilarious. I miss that little turd muncher.

Jezter
05-11-2016, 04:42 AM

Ebony & Ivory... :wank:

Teh One Who Knocks
05-11-2016, 02:42 PM
A lot of projects to get done this year...replaced the crappy stainless sink in the kitchen with a composite granite sink late last year, getting new patio doors installed in a couple of weeks (both interior and exterior), getting new carpeting for the entire downstairs, redoing both bathrooms, and getting a deck installed (probably mid to late summer on that one).

RBP
05-11-2016, 03:17 PM
A lot of projects to get done this year...replaced the crappy stainless sink in the kitchen with a composite granite sink late last year, getting new patio doors installed in a couple of weeks (both interior and exterior), getting new carpeting for the entire downstairs, redoing both bathrooms, and getting a deck installed (probably mid to late summer on that one).

That's quite the to-do list!

Teh One Who Knocks
05-11-2016, 03:21 PM
That's quite the to-do list!

Yeah, now we just need to find the time :lol:

We are just doing a slight remodeling of the bathrooms (vanities and fixtures and floor and paint) and that we will do ourselves. Everything else we'll get professionally done, but we still need to find the time to schedule it all in.

RBP
05-11-2016, 03:25 PM
Sounds like you are doing well if you can even consider all that after a wedding. :tup:

I couldn't afford to feed those horses you have running around right now. :P

Teh One Who Knocks
05-11-2016, 03:28 PM
We got quite a bit of money/gift cards from the wedding, so that is where some of it is coming from. We already bought the vanities when Lowe's was having a sale last year, they're in the garage right now just waiting until we have time to do it. And as for the deck, we're going to use a HELOC for that.

And with the new dog being underweight from being abused, it's getting close to being hard to feed them all :lol:

FBD
05-11-2016, 04:03 PM
I've made preposterously amazing discoveries of ancient shit that nobody understands except for a person or three. :woot: :facepalm:

but I still have a little ways to go before its complete.

Hugh_Janus
05-11-2016, 06:42 PM
ready grated carrots.... are people really that lazy?

Jezter
05-11-2016, 07:16 PM
ready grated carrots.... are people really that lazy?

Yes. I've even seen pre-packed "cauliflower rice", which is basically just ready grated cauliflower. Sometimes I worry that some people don't even know how to boil water without burning it.

KevinD
05-11-2016, 08:36 PM
Made it home. Busy day tomorrow and Saturday.

Teh One Who Knocks
05-12-2016, 03:13 PM
Blah :|

RBP
05-12-2016, 03:29 PM
If I don't find a machine that cancels noise with counter sound waves for an entire room, like they have for headphones, I might move. Stompy McStomperson has gotten progressively worse and has woken me up 4 times in 2 days BY WALKING.

Teh One Who Knocks
05-12-2016, 03:32 PM
Go talk to her/him? If that doesn't work, call the cops, noise is noise

RBP
05-12-2016, 03:36 PM
I don't know, he's a weirdly emotional curmudgeon who's over 70 and regularly talks about dying. :|

Last time I told him and his grandson to quit fucking screaming at each other, he didn't talk to me for a couple months. Not that I cared, but still.

Teh One Who Knocks
05-12-2016, 04:44 PM
I don't know, he's a weirdly emotional curmudgeon who's over 70 and regularly talks about dying. :|

Last time I told him and his grandson to quit fucking screaming at each other, he didn't talk to me for a couple months. Not that I cared, but still.

Could always help him along :shifty:

RBP
05-12-2016, 04:47 PM
:shifty:

Teh One Who Knocks
05-12-2016, 04:48 PM
Old people have accidents all the time, I dunno what happened to him officer :dunno:

RBP
05-12-2016, 04:53 PM
:dunno:

fricnjay
05-12-2016, 05:01 PM
Yea, Lance is always falling and hurting himself. :razz:

Hugh_Janus
05-12-2016, 07:57 PM
I hate sorting other peoples' fuck ups

KevinD
05-12-2016, 10:09 PM
Fu** it's hot and humid...

allsmiles
05-13-2016, 01:23 AM
Fu** it's hot and humid...

I hear that. But the warmer weather helped my flowers bloom. Alien planet looking things...

http://i66.tinypic.com/znkkk0.jpg

deebakes
05-13-2016, 01:47 AM
:uwank:

KevinD
05-13-2016, 03:17 AM
I hear that. But the warmer weather helped my flowers bloom. Alien planet looking things...

Those are passion vines. I have same ones in backyard. They are highly invasive, lol

allsmiles
05-13-2016, 03:27 AM
They were a gift and transplanted super easy and then took off, so I do believe that. Pretty flowers though.

Jezter
05-13-2016, 04:48 AM
Like a violet jellyfish! If those tentacles touch you, I must pee on you. :lol:

DemonGeminiX
05-13-2016, 09:10 AM
Pull ups are a lot easier today than they have been in the past. Maybe I lost some weight?

:-k

DemonGeminiX
05-13-2016, 11:28 AM
ABC canceled Agent Carter.

:sad2:

RBP
05-13-2016, 11:29 AM
:empathy:

DemonGeminiX
05-13-2016, 11:31 AM
Damn, they canceled Castle too. I'm sure some people will be upset about that. That's been around for 8 or 9 years. I never really watched it, but still.

RBP
05-13-2016, 11:32 AM
You bitches wish you were popular like me. :hand:

suck it!

http://i65.tinypic.com/nbxm5x.png

DemonGeminiX
05-13-2016, 11:34 AM
Well, I can honestly say that it wasn't me that was looking at your profile, but kudos! Good for you!

Teh One Who Knocks
05-13-2016, 11:35 AM
ABC canceled Agent Carter.

Well that really fucking sucks :wha:

DemonGeminiX
05-13-2016, 11:37 AM
Yep.

Teh One Who Knocks
05-13-2016, 11:46 AM
Hopefully someone like Hulu or Netflix or Amazon will pick it up

DemonGeminiX
05-13-2016, 01:14 PM
Probably not. She's already in another show that's been picked up. It's called Conviction.

http://deadline.com/2016/05/conviction-picked-up-to-series-abc-legal-drama-1201754780/

DemonGeminiX
05-13-2016, 01:20 PM
They're also not picking up the Agents of SHIELD spinoff "Marvel's Most Wanted", that was supposed to have Bobbi and Lance in it after being disavowed by SHIELD and the gov.

FBD
05-13-2016, 01:23 PM

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv73/scarey_01/SpockFascinating.jpg

Teh One Who Knocks
05-13-2016, 03:54 PM
London boys are gazing as the girls go hand in hand
With a pocket full of innocence, their entrance is grand
And the queen of the dream stands before them all
She stretches out her hand as the curtains start to fall

RBP
05-13-2016, 04:42 PM
They're also not picking up the Agents of SHIELD spinoff "Marvel's Most Wanted", that was supposed to have Bobbi and Lance in it after being disavowed by SHIELD and the gov.

They cancelled the Muppets too :shakefist:

Jezter
05-13-2016, 07:33 PM
Pull ups are a lot easier today than they have been in the past. Maybe I lost some weight?

You've been drinking your Muscle Milk!

allsmiles
05-13-2016, 07:54 PM
They cancelled the Muppets too :shakefist:

Aww... I really liked that show. :rip:

Hugh_Janus
05-13-2016, 08:33 PM
I'm really not feeling it today :wha:

RBP
05-13-2016, 08:37 PM

it's okay not to wank for ONE day. :roll:

Hugh_Janus
05-13-2016, 09:13 PM
fucking minesweeper.... every god damn time I'm down to the last 2 squares it has to be a complete guess :x

redred
05-13-2016, 11:02 PM
If only you will from IS

Jezter
05-14-2016, 04:52 AM

it's okay not to wank for ONE day. :roll:

http://i.imgur.com/LHndaJW.jpg

FBD
05-14-2016, 02:52 PM
Aww... I really liked that show. :rip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14njUwJUg1I

allsmiles
05-14-2016, 04:55 PM
Warms my cockles, FBD.

Hugh_Janus
05-14-2016, 09:38 PM
ewww... cockles

also, 170+ games and I've only won once.... the law of averages says I should have got half of my 50/50 gambles right.... this is bullshit

Hugh_Janus
05-14-2016, 11:48 PM
must... run... tomorrow...

DemonGeminiX
05-15-2016, 02:12 PM

Wonder what happened to Kiedis to land him in the hospital?

redred
05-15-2016, 06:38 PM
The singer was suffering from extreme stomach pain.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/7370522/anthony-kiedis-hospitalized-red-hot-chili-peppers-kroq-weenie-roast

i read his autobiography and from what i could tell before he was totally clean his life was drugs , rehab , see the light write album , make money , spend money on drugs and repeat :lol:

Jezter
05-16-2016, 04:58 AM
For the second night in the row, I've woken up in the middle of the night cuz I've been extremely hot...but then after I cool off a little, the rest of the night goes just fine. I wonder if I sleep so intensely or if I see so steamy dreams or what the heck.

allsmiles
05-16-2016, 05:14 AM
I think wet dreams are just ghost blow jobs.

Jezter
05-16-2016, 05:18 AM
Maybe I woke up before the ghost got to finish me off. :(

RBP
05-16-2016, 01:31 PM
Maybe I woke up before the ghost got to finish me off. :(

Even ghosts have standards. :hand:

FBD
05-16-2016, 02:13 PM

Jezter
05-16-2016, 04:43 PM

Teh One Who Knocks
05-16-2016, 04:45 PM

http://i.imgur.com/m12f5kQ.jpg

DemonGeminiX
05-16-2016, 07:33 PM
Doesn't matter what you see.
Or into it, what you read.
You can do it your own way.
If it's done just how I say.

Hugh_Janus
05-16-2016, 08:06 PM
just had some crispy bacon bits sprinkled over some veg.... may have been the best thing I've tasted all week. I'm not a big fan of bacon but that shit was tasty as fuck

Teh One Who Knocks
05-20-2016, 12:36 PM
Had to go to the kid's middle school choir concert last night....that was 90 minutes of hell :|

DemonGeminiX
05-20-2016, 05:58 PM
My trigger finger's itchy. Somebody's about to get banned.

Jezter
05-20-2016, 06:04 PM

I have a hunch who. It just pm'd me.

redred
05-20-2016, 06:05 PM

DemonGeminiX
05-20-2016, 06:07 PM
I have a hunch who. It just pm'd me.

He pmed me and Lance too. I'm on it. He's gone.

fricnjay
05-20-2016, 06:07 PM

http://i.imgur.com/V1lWpLt.jpg

Jezter
05-20-2016, 06:08 PM

Atta boy.

FBD
05-20-2016, 06:26 PM
on some matters, I enjoy being clueless. on others, I feel compelled to inform myself to the best of my capability

redred
05-20-2016, 06:30 PM

:fu: could of waitted till i had a pm :lol:

DemonGeminiX
05-20-2016, 06:41 PM
Sorry. I jumped the gun. I haven't banned anybody in a really long time so I got excited. Won't happen again.

Teh One Who Knocks
05-20-2016, 06:45 PM
I'm hungry :(

fricnjay
05-20-2016, 06:58 PM
OK so that troll you banned is following me on Taptalk. :nervous:

DemonGeminiX
05-20-2016, 07:06 PM

Sorry. Can't help you there.

KevinD
05-20-2016, 09:26 PM
I pmed me too, lol. Wanted me to dl tapatalk.

Hugh_Janus
05-22-2016, 06:16 PM
bah.... forza motorsport limited edition xbox one on a good deal atm.... but I'll need to buy a new telly if I want to play it

FFS

Hugh_Janus
05-22-2016, 06:20 PM
I feel ill :puke:

Hugh_Janus
05-22-2016, 06:23 PM
bah.... forza motorsport limited edition xbox one on a good deal atm.... but I'll need to buy a new telly if I want to play it

FFS

and I still haven't bought a computer.... #expensivemonth

also, my new favourite thing is watching feminists ans sjw twats getting rekt on youtube :tup:

Hugh_Janus
05-22-2016, 06:32 PM
oh no.... sabotage and agents of shield are overlapping.... decisions decisions

FBD
05-23-2016, 06:46 PM
nice, I finally got my buddies to do all their shit talking via text and scrap that facebook crap. now I get to shit talk too :dance:

Teh One Who Knocks
05-23-2016, 07:04 PM
oh no.... sabotage and agents of shield are overlapping.... decisions decisions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5rRZdiu1UE

DemonGeminiX
05-23-2016, 09:43 PM
People are so fucking disgusting! You want to act like a fucking slob, then do it in the privacy of your own home, you inconsiderate asshole! Other people have to use the god damned rest room after you, you fucking scumbag. No one wants to wade through your piss, so show some class and decency and clean the fuck up after yourself. At the very least, stand in front of the damned toilet and make a concerted effort to aim for inside of it.

So help me God, if I ever find out that anybody here pisses all over the floor in a restaurant rest room, I will hunt you down and kill your ass.

That is so fucking nasty!!!

:x

Muddy
05-24-2016, 12:17 AM
Yeah, I can imagine that's a mother Fucker for you..

DemonGeminiX
05-24-2016, 12:31 AM
How can people be like that? Even back when I was drinking, at my most drunk, I still made it a point to not miss.

Jezter
05-24-2016, 04:46 AM
How can people be like that? Even back when I was drinking, at my most drunk, I still made it a point to not miss.

Me too. I rather sit down to pee than sprinkle all over in a drunken stupor.

FBD
05-24-2016, 12:57 PM
maybe ee was dancing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyVwxmzNjHc

Muddy
05-24-2016, 03:24 PM

Well.. Im not (for what thats worth)

Me too. I rather sit down to pee than sprinkle all over in a drunken stupor.

lol... huh?? :lol:

Godfather
05-25-2016, 01:10 AM
Bought a townhouse this week! Exciting times for my wife and I. Place was well priced for Vancouver (fucked everywhere else but oh well). We'd lost an offer a few days before because some twat bid 22% over asking price, but this place was way better and just meant to be. Not moving until August, going to be tough to wait!

allsmiles
05-25-2016, 01:59 AM
Congratulations! :cheerlead:

deebakes
05-25-2016, 02:02 AM
awesome! :woot:

RBP
05-25-2016, 04:14 AM
Bought a townhouse this week! Exciting times for my wife and I. Place was well priced for Vancouver (fucked everywhere else but oh well). We'd lost an offer a few days before because some twat bid 22% over asking price, but this place was way better and just meant to be. Not moving until August, going to be tough to wait!

So I am curious - if you'll share - don't want to get too personal. What was the cost per square foot and what is the annual property tax? HOA fees also?

Jezter
05-25-2016, 04:42 AM
lol... huh?? :lol:
What?

Whee! :cheerlead:

Teh One Who Knocks
05-25-2016, 09:51 AM

:beerchug:

Teh One Who Knocks
05-27-2016, 01:22 PM
Can you physically hold your pee in so long that your bladder would burst, or would it just come to a point where you wouldn't be able to hold it any longer and it would all just come out no matter where you were? :-k

deebakes
05-27-2016, 01:30 PM
yes :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
05-27-2016, 01:33 PM
Yes what? Which one would happen first? :-s

allsmiles
05-27-2016, 02:07 PM
It depends on how strong your pee holding muscles are. One or the other would eventually happen. You'd be much better off just pissing yourself.

FBD
05-27-2016, 02:08 PM
the bladder would not burst, absent some sort of impact with a full bladder, e.g. guys that worked on buildings and fell down elevator shafts very often suffered bust bladders. if you held it that long eventually your kidneys would start hurting, and you dont want to back those fuckers up.

DemonGeminiX
05-27-2016, 04:14 PM
I've been downhearted baby
Ever since the day we met
I said I've been downhearted baby
Ever since the day we met
Our love is nothing but the blues, woman
Baby, how blue can you get?

RBP
05-27-2016, 05:27 PM
A rider gave me 5 stars with the feedback "His Lips". :huh: That's not creepy at all.

FBD
05-27-2016, 05:50 PM
for some reason that made me think of that dick sucking article that porky posted :lol:

Hugh_Janus
05-28-2016, 03:18 AM
I've now been awake over 23 hours

Pony
05-28-2016, 10:51 AM
A rider gave me 5 stars with the feedback "His Lips". :huh: That's not creepy at all.

They are really soft.....

Pony
05-28-2016, 11:49 AM
Here's what I ran into when getting started on the roof yesterday.

http://i.imgur.com/zvmRCdU.jpg

:banghead:

Pony
05-28-2016, 11:49 AM
Here's what I ran into when getting started on the roof yesterday.

http://i.imgur.com/zvmRCdU.jpg

:banghead: