PDA

View Full Version : Post what you are thinking at this very moment

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221

Teh One Who Knocks
03-12-2019, 03:58 PM
I need a mood enhancer, I'm in a funk :meh:

fricnjay
03-12-2019, 03:59 PM
:lmao:

Hal-9000
03-12-2019, 04:08 PM
Oh I finished that book Columbine and a bit of a follow up. Recommended reading for anyone interested. Really enjoyed the way the author structured the book. (10 years of interviews, accessing redacted and 'missing' police reports, correcting a slew of untruths initially created by the press).

Lance, we were chatting about the parents and possible accountability. How about this - Harris had a website where he made constant threats and oultined plans for hurting a lot of people. He also was creating home made bombs. One of his friends gained access to the site and reported it to the police. They wrote a warrant to search the Harris home and it was 'lost' and never filed.

Also, the police had a file on Harris because him and Klebold were placed into the Diversity program, which is like a juvie monitoring program for underage lawbreakers.

Very long one short - The police had access to written death threats from Harris. The parents of the friend who saw the site were aware of varying activities Harris committed like making pipe bombs and threatening their son.

Both Harris and Klebold wrote journals, one and two years respectively before the incident and they contained "we're gonna burn the whole world" sort of threats. These journals were hidden from the parents until the day of the massacre.

Harris in particular was considered a true psychopath (sociopath) by experts after examining his website, journal, video tapes, because of his ease in handling authority figures and telling them exactly what they wanted to hear each time he got into trouble. He would often simultaneously write in his own journal about how everyone was less intelligent than him and he would kill them all, as the professionals counseling him were giving glowing recommendations and support during his treatment. Harris was also on Zoloft first, and then Luvox for depression taking it right up to the day he died.

The book was excellent matching certain timelines and there is no question, the Jeffco police service was tagged for not releasing pages of reports that were filed previous to Columbine. One of them was the search warrant I spoke about above. Some of the victim's parents initially tried to sue the parents of Harris and Kelbold, then the school, and then finally the police involved at the time. It took over eight years and a change in police management before most of the truth was exposed.

My take after finishing the book is that the parents of Harris and Klebold were aware of things like vandalism and drinking. Because the boys said and did the right things when admitting and accepting responsibility for the the incidents, the parents weren't aware of the larger plan. Harris' Dad was a marine and spoke about keeping discipline in house so to speak, but always cooperated with the police when his son was in trouble. Klebold's journal was full of drawings of hearts throughout multiple pages and he talked about unrequited love often. He was angry at the world and also lonely to the point of wanting to kill himself. I felt really sorry for his parents after reading because on the surface their son was shy, unsure with girls, brilliant when it came to aptitude but didn't apply himself at school and got into the same sort of trouble most teens do at that age. Both sets of parents had no idea of the hidden mindset where especially Harris would say and write about killing everyone in the world, not any particular classmates.

A truly horrifying discovery was Harris wrote detailed plans about the attack and one official said - Columbine was a bombing that turned into a shooting later on. Their intent was to blow up the entire school and wait out in the parking lot to pick off anyone who made it out. Bomb experts said if any of the larger bombs worked (there were multiple), it would have likely brought the second floor down and killed the majority of the 2000 students in the ensuing explosions. Harris and Klebold had to improvise almost everything from the outset because their diversionary bomb outside didn't work as well as the larger bombs within.

Hal-9000
03-12-2019, 04:09 PM
I need a mood enhancer, I'm in a funk :meh:

My happy Columbine post should help with that :lol:

:oops: my timing isn't great, sorry dude

Teh One Who Knocks
03-12-2019, 04:10 PM
My happy Columbine post should help with that :lol:

:oops: my timing isn't great, sorry dude

:lol: It's okay

Hal-9000
03-12-2019, 04:34 PM
That was a tough read for me and I'm glad the author took a neutral stance on most issues. He was a reporter and then took ten years to write the book. The amount of research he did was incredible. He interviewed the school principal 50 times over eight years. He also went through thousands of pages of police files and quotes cataloguing numbers like 01-01987213-198623.

There were previous school shootings, but they were typically perpetrated by the single white male contingent. Columbine changed a lot of things, from gun sale rules to the way police and SWAT respond to school shootings to recognizing the signs before something like that happens. Good stat after Columbine about how many students at other schools told authorities about possible sketchy behavior from classmates and prevented incidents. There were at least two large events planned and the kids responsible arrested before anything happened. Police and psychologists figured out that in tandem with growing social media in the 2000's, most kids will 'leak' or tell someone about their intent before committing to it.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-12-2019, 04:40 PM
What's sad though, like with Parkland, law enforcement played a big part in what happened. Had that warrant not been "lost" and they had executed it, the cops would have discovered all of this and possibly stopped the whole thing from happening. Just like the FBI and local LEO's dropped the ball with Parkland.

fricnjay
03-12-2019, 04:53 PM
You know my wife was a high school lead counselor and is now working as a director at the admin level. Plus she is president of the Texas association for school counselors and she is making a big push for counselors and training to spot and deal with behavior that leads to violence before it gets that far.

Hal-9000
03-12-2019, 04:59 PM
What's sad though, like with Parkland, law enforcement played a big part in what happened. Had that warrant not been "lost" and they had executed it, the cops would have discovered all of this and possibly stopped the whole thing from happening. Just like the FBI and local LEO's dropped the ball with Parkland.

This became apparent early in the book and was later on reinforced when you read all of the evidence the author eventually had access to. Harris was a brilliant kid, often admitting outright to any infractions he was caught doing and then saying exactly what was needed so he could overcome whatever punishment was given. Harris had planned on killing the world for at least two years before Columbine, there was no trigger or event that usually incites these types of shootings.

And yes. The police and SWAT teams came under fire for setting up their well know perimeter for over three hours there, rather than going in and addressing the situation. There are now three rules of engagement that start with - If shooters are active, go in immediately. Columbine started at 11:19 and ended at 12:06, yet one teacher bled out waiting over three hours on the floor in a classroom.

Don't get me wrong. During Parkland I thought the world came down a little hard on the school resource officer for not going in with just a handgun, but Pony explained to me that most handguns are just as fast as an AR-15 semi automatic. I still find that difficult to believe as I think the AR-15 is a faster, more powerful weapon. Someone in the military was quoted as saying even if you have a conceal and carry permit and witness something like happening, it's not a good idea to run into the school as a civilian with a gun because the authorities on site will likely shoot you. I know it would be a tough call for me as a bystander.

Pony
03-12-2019, 05:43 PM
Don't get me wrong. During Parkland I thought the world came down a little hard on the school resource officer for not going in with just a handgun, but Pony explained to me that most handguns are just as fast as an AR-15 semi automatic. I still find that difficult to believe as I think the AR-15 is a faster, more powerful weapon. Someone in the military was quoted as saying even if you have a conceal and carry permit and witness something like happening, it's not a good idea to run into the school as a civilian with a gun because the authorities on site will likely shoot you. I know it would be a tough call for me as a bystander.

Faster? No, rate of fire is identical. More powerful? Depends. Any rifle is typically more "powerful" because the speed of the bullet is increased. But if you compare a large caliber handgun to a small caliber rifle? I dunno. What would do more damage? A small bullet traveling slower or a smaller one traveling fast?

Typically I would agree a civilian shouldn't run into a school to "hunt" a shooter. A trained, possible police resource officer is a different story, depending on all circumstances I think he should go in. An armed citizen, say a teacher also shouldn't go hunting through the school looking for a shooter but if the shooter enters the area (classroom,etc) and the teacher has the opportunity to safely take out the shooter they should absolutely do so.

Hal-9000
03-12-2019, 06:21 PM
Faster? No, rate of fire is identical. More powerful? Depends. Any rifle is typically more "powerful" because the speed of the bullet is increased. But if you compare a large caliber handgun to a small caliber rifle? I dunno. What would do more damage? A small bullet traveling slower or a smaller one traveling fast?

Typically I would agree a civilian shouldn't run into a school to "hunt" a shooter. A trained, possible police resource officer is a different story, depending on all circumstances I think he should go in. An armed citizen, say a teacher also shouldn't go hunting through the school looking for a shooter but if the shooter enters the area (classroom,etc) and the teacher has the opportunity to safely take out the shooter they should absolutely do so.

Speed, size of round...yeah I did some reading. There are differences between handguns and AR-15's, but there's no debate here.

It would be a tough call for me personally being the resource officer because of two factors. If I felt I was outgunned and my need to help people. Not sure if the fear> living the idea children were getting shot. Just talking about it now, I know my internal voice would say - Go in, those kids don't have a chance. And I hate bullies with guns.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-12-2019, 06:33 PM
Speed, size of round...yeah I did some reading. There are differences between handguns and AR-15's, but there's no debate here.

It would be a tough call for me personally being the resource officer because of two factors. If I felt I was outgunned and my need to help people. Not sure if the fear> living the idea children were getting shot. Just talking about it now, I know my internal voice would say - Go in, those kids don't have a chance. And I hate bullies with guns.

The thing is, the resource officer assigned to each school is a cop. That's their job, to protect. It's no different than if the SWAT team showed up and all those guys said, I ain't going in there, he/they could be waiting for us and pick us off, it could be a trap.

Every cop knows there's the chance that someday they may be asked to put their life on the line for someone else, and nearly all of them do, with no questions and no thought to their own personal safety. Cops are supposed to be trained for all kinds of scenarios, and going into a building with an active shooter is no different. If fact, if you ask me, it's WORSE that this was a school and he refused to go in and actually was seen taking cover outside the building. These kids in the school were counting on him as their first line of defense against anything, not just a shooter. And he blatantly refused to do his job. If he didn't want to be a cop any longer, then he should have retired. IMHO he deserved all the criticism and heat he got.

Could I do that job? Hell no, most cops are better people than I am because doing that on a daily basis is just beyond what I could see myself ever doing. Especially with the disdain thrown at cops nowadays. But this was his job, he took it voluntarily and he let a lot of people down that day. Maybe he wouldn't have changed the outcome one bit, but because he didn't even try, we'll never know if he could have saved even one person from being shot and/or killed. Hell, there was a kid in there that made himself a human shield to protect some people and he was shot several times (and lived). And yet this trained police officer refused to go and do his job.

Hal-9000
03-12-2019, 06:45 PM
The thing is, the resource officer assigned to each school is a cop. That's their job, to protect. It's no different than if the SWAT team showed up and all those guys said, I ain't going in there, he/they could be waiting for us and pick us off, it could be a trap.

Every cop knows there's the chance that someday they may be asked to put their life on the line for someone else, and nearly all of them do, with no questions and no thought to their own personal safety. Cops are supposed to be trained for all kinds of scenarios, and going into a building with an active shooter is no different. If fact, if you ask me, it's WORSE that this was a school and he refused to go in and actually was seen taking cover outside the building. These kids in the school were counting on him as their first line of defense against anything, not just a shooter. And he blatantly refused to do his job. If he didn't want to be a cop any longer, then he should have retired. IMHO he deserved all the criticism and heat he got.

Could I do that job? Hell no, most cops are better people than I am because doing that on a daily basis is just beyond what I could see myself ever doing. Especially with the disdain thrown at cops nowadays. But this was his job, he took it voluntarily and he let a lot of people down that day. Maybe he wouldn't have changed the outcome one bit, but because he didn't even try, we'll never know if he could have saved even one person from being shot and/or killed. Hell, there was a kid in there that made himself a human shield to protect some people and he was shot several times (and lived). And yet this trained police officer refused to go and do his job.

Good points Lance and I forget our school resource officers are different up here. Far less training and weaponry.

Parkland affected me deeply for some reason. Things like the kid having 10 weapons, his age, what the resource officer did and didn't do. I'm fairly empathetic and try to put myself in those situations thinking about what I'd do.

Same military person said typically civilians don't realize a shooting is in progress as most think it's a gag or being faked, even when faced with seeing people getting shot nearby. He said only police and military are trained to analyze the situation (correctly) quickly and then take the appropriate action. Some people do have that built-in ability to act correctly and help others, but most have troubles assessing events because of shock and bewilderment.

I'd like to think I wouldn't freeze up and take cover...hoping I don't get tested anytime soon.

RBP
03-13-2019, 12:02 AM
If you have a Spotify Premium account, it now includes Hulu (ad supported) for free. Just activate it in the services section of your account.

I already had both so my bill goes down $3.

Muddy
03-13-2019, 01:09 AM
I have Spotify Premium..?

RBP
03-13-2019, 01:45 AM
I have Spotify Premium..?

You get free Hulu now!

Muddy
03-13-2019, 02:26 AM
No way.. im gonna check it out soon..

DemonGeminiX
03-13-2019, 09:16 AM
Hahahahaha *deep breath* Hahahahahahahaha...

Stacey Abrams says she's gonna run for President... Hahahahahahahaha...

DemonGeminiX
03-13-2019, 09:42 AM
:-k

Why is fall in the southern hemisphere only 1 month long?

lost in melb.
03-13-2019, 09:54 AM
Hahahahaha *deep breath* Hahahahahahahaha...

Stacey Abrams says she's gonna run for President... Hahahahahahahaha...

A black fat woman. SJW dream! :lwank:

Why is fall in the southern hemisphere only 1 month long?

What make you say that?

p.s. it's called autumn :clue:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-13-2019, 10:30 AM
Blizzard warning, shmizzard warning, here I am at work no problem [-(

Getting home later today might be an issue though. :-k

DemonGeminiX
03-13-2019, 11:51 AM
What make you say that?

p.s. it's called autumn :clue:

It's informally known as fall in the US.

Looks like somebody fucked up where ever I read it at. They had it beginning on March 1st and ending on March 31st. Should be May 31st. Somebody should probably tell the site's web page people to fix that.

DemonGeminiX
03-13-2019, 11:56 AM
This is maddening. Windows is downloading updates and my connection has slowed to a freakin' crawl. So much for it not interfering with anything. Micro$hit strikes again.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-13-2019, 11:56 AM
This is maddening. Windows is downloading updates and my connection has slowed to a freakin' crawl. So much for it not interfering with anything. Micro$hit strikes again.

Don't hate the player, hate the game :hand:

DemonGeminiX
03-13-2019, 12:47 PM
Now it's installing at a snail's pace. Maybe I should come back later.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-13-2019, 12:58 PM

It's up to more than 1,000 flights canceled and 500 schools and businesses and government offices closed in the city now :-k

RBP
03-13-2019, 01:11 PM
One of my neighbors is a talkative (bullshitter) Vietnam Vet with cancer. Walks with a slight limp and is a very proud guy who works every chance he gets up to his annual disability limit. "I'm busy as fuck" he tells me regularly.

Yesterday, he looked beat. "This chemo is kicking my ass, but you know what, my old lady still sucks my cock. Not many guys my age are getting that."

:lol: love it.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-13-2019, 01:14 PM
:lol:

DemonGeminiX
03-13-2019, 01:19 PM
... still waiting...

fricnjay
03-13-2019, 03:01 PM
Storms are in town and the power went out around 5am. So no lights or nothing this morning so had to get ready using a damn flash light. Plus all the traffic and street lights are out and its pouring down rain on my drive to work. :meh:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-13-2019, 03:03 PM
Storms are in town and the power went out around 5am. So no lights or nothing this morning so had to get ready using a damn flash light. Plus all the traffic and street lights are out and its pouring down rain on my drive to work. :meh:

:wah:

fricnjay
03-13-2019, 03:14 PM

:nutkick:

Muddy
03-13-2019, 03:59 PM

Get on home and get that soup and grill cheese cooking..!!

Teh One Who Knocks
03-13-2019, 04:00 PM
Get on home and get that soup and grill cheese cooking..!!

It's only been rain so far, but looking outside right now, it's turned to full on diagonal snowfall :lol:

Hal-9000
03-13-2019, 04:02 PM
It's up to more than 1,000 flights canceled and 500 schools and businesses and government offices closed in the city now :-k

I saw the weather alert across your country. Despite the pretty colors it doesn't look good. That storm looks like a monster.

fricnjay
03-13-2019, 04:03 PM
It's only been rain so far, but looking outside right now, it's turned to full on diagonal snowfall :lol:

:theyareontome:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-13-2019, 04:05 PM
I saw the weather alert across your country. Despite the pretty colors it doesn't look good. That storm looks like a monster.

It's supposed to be a big one...it's more the wind I'm worried about. It's supposed to be sustained winds of 40 to 45 mph later with wind gusts of 60 to 70 mph. So driving home could be, challenging you might say :lol:

:theyareontome:

Unlike you, I wasn't whining about it :hand:

Hal-9000
03-13-2019, 04:06 PM

I did a Windows 7 install this past December. Downloaded over 60 Windows updates at varying reboots, then downloaded 189 updates in one group and I saw a Windows message you never want to see - Windows can't configure updates, reverting back...

:| After four hours and then a frozen screen at 'reverting back', I just took a deep breath, unplugged my modem and put my Windows 7 disc back in and started over.

Two full Win 7 installs over the space of about 23 hours....I waited it out and second time worked as it should :meh:

Hal-9000
03-13-2019, 04:37 PM
It's supposed to be a big one...it's more the wind I'm worried about. It's supposed to be sustained winds of 40 to 45 mph later with wind gusts of 60 to 70 mph. So driving home could be, challenging you might say :lol:

It got up to +7 yesterday so we had a lot of melting snow, then it got cold overnight and it snowed a little this morning. Roads weren't fun but I didn't drive across the city.

Careful with that wind Dorothy...

Teh One Who Knocks
03-13-2019, 04:38 PM
It got up to +7 yesterday so we had a lot of melting snow, then it got cold overnight and it snowed a little this morning. Roads weren't fun but I didn't drive across the city.

Careful with that wind Dorothy...

Yeah, the wind is gonna make visibility fun :lol:

Luckily, with so many things closed around the whole city, I'm hoping that there won't be many people on the roads when I head home. And thank god for 4WD.

Hal-9000
03-13-2019, 04:57 PM
Yeah, the wind is gonna make visibility fun :lol:

Luckily, with so many things closed around the whole city, I'm hoping that there won't be many people on the roads when I head home. And thank god for 4WD.

I only had a couple of bad days driving my Corolla in the wind. One gust pretty much said - You drivin in the next lane over now partner! Ok....:lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-13-2019, 05:09 PM
https://i.imgur.com/CNnzXOrh.jpg

The "view" out the window :lol:

Hal-9000
03-13-2019, 05:43 PM
More wet than snow?

Get going early if your temperature is supposed to drop. What's freezing temps for you guys...around 22?

Teh One Who Knocks
03-13-2019, 05:44 PM
More wet than snow?

Get going early if your temperature is supposed to drop. What's freezing temps for you guys...around 22?

32° is freezing

Hal-9000
03-13-2019, 05:46 PM
32° is freezing

Oh yes, the only part of the Imperial system I don't miss.

Our freezing point is 0 and boiling point is 100, makes things simple.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-13-2019, 06:09 PM
Well, I think I'm going to try and go home, there's roads closed everywhere and can't see anything out the window now except for white.

Wish me luck.

Hal-9000
03-13-2019, 06:20 PM
Well, I think I'm going to try and go home, there's roads closed everywhere and can't see anything out the window now except for white.

Wish me luck.

Take it easy Lance. Give us a quick post from home if you think about it.

lost in melb.
03-13-2019, 06:26 PM
I have insomnia, checking in on phone in bed. You guys have all the fun when I'm not around. I just get scraps :(

Teh One Who Knocks
03-13-2019, 07:59 PM
Take it easy Lance. Give us a quick post from home if you think about it.That was not fun, but made it home. :)

Teh One Who Knocks
03-13-2019, 08:00 PM
I have insomnia, checking in on phone in bed. You guys have all the fun when I'm not around. I just get scraps :(:empathy:

DemonGeminiX
03-13-2019, 08:00 PM
I won't owe the state this year and I'm getting a federal refund. I guess I can release the geishas and the emperor now.

lost in melb.
03-14-2019, 12:57 AM
:empathy:

:cheers:

Hal-9000
03-14-2019, 01:32 AM
That was not fun, but made it home. :)

Thanks Lance. Saw that on the news and they said Colorado was right in the epicenter of the storm. No visibility with vehicles stuck and smashed on the highway.

:thumbsup:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-14-2019, 10:23 AM
Took about 3 times longer to get home than normal. Side roads were more like 4WD trails but the interstate wasn't too bad at the point I left. Still not great for driving. And of course you have the paranoid people in their little cars creeping along down the highway at 10 mph. Why the fuck were they even out on the roads? :x Most of the city was closed yesterday. I don't understand some people.

I guess on a stretch of I25 that runs south of Denver towards New Mexico got closed down and more than 80 cars got stranded out there for hours. They had to send school buses and the state patrol in 4WD vehicles to go rescue them. And some yahoo decided yesterday, in a blizzard where rescue personal are very busy, that it would be a good day to hike up a notoriously steep hiking trail yesterday down near Colorado Springs. Well, the retard got stuck up there and it took 18 fire and rescue personal to go and save him because it was so treacherous. :| Yeah, that's it, let's drag fire and rescue away from doing importnat things so they can go rescue your sorry ass. As president, I would make it perfectly legal to let idiots like that die. Survival of the fittest and all. Fucking moron. :|

Here's a few pix from the drive home. They don't do it justice because they are stills and don't capture the wind and it was way worse than what the pix make it look like :lol:

https://i.imgur.com/6iRDen2l.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VO1TSDTl.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/E8YL6HRl.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/xSNp33Hl.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/1g3oGhSl.jpg

And after the storm it's hard to measure because of all the blowing (wind speeds topped 100 mph in some parts of the city, still more than 100,000 people without power and the electric company has no idea when power will be restored), but it looks like we ended up, at my place anyway, between 8 and 10 inches of snow. And there are drifts that are much deeper in spots. Not a huge storm by snowfall total, but that wind was howling all day yesterday. Still windy this morning too with another small round of snow expected, but nothing like yesterday. The blizzard closed the entire airport down completely, not sure I can remember that ever happening before the whole time I've lived here. Yesterday was truly rough sledding.

DemonGeminiX
03-14-2019, 10:37 AM

You know, looking at those pictures and reading what you said, I'm thinking living in the deep South really isn't all that bad.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-14-2019, 10:56 AM

You know, looking at those pictures and reading what you said, I'm thinking living in the deep South really isn't all that bad.

:lol: I wouldn't go as far as to say that you 'get used to it' but if you live with it, it's not as bad to deal with. It's all the other morons out there that make the driving treacherous. And, here in Colorado at least, it will be shitty for a few days and then it will all be gone because it will start warming up and the sun will be out and melt everything. It's actually shocking just how fast all the snow here melts away. Some of it is probably the altitude, and plus the fact that it never gets REALLY cold like other parts of the country. In places like northern New England and upper Minnesota and Wisconsin and places like that, the snow would be around a LONG time. Here, in less than a week you won't even be able to tell we had a bad blizzard.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-14-2019, 11:02 AM
I'm also lucky because I grew up in Vermont and learned how to drive in that state. Winter isn't a novelty there like it seems to be here. In Colorado, a good share of the snow is contained by the mountains and we don't see nearly as much snow in Denver as people think. A lot of people here, even the younger natives, never have to deal with this kind of weather and they are the ones that make driving dangerous.

You either have the California transplant driving a 4WD SUV that they think makes them invincible (you won't believe just how many 4WD SUV's you see off the road in bad weather here), or you have the transplant from some warmer weather state driving their little car going 10 mph down the middle of the interstate with their 4 ways on. They are the ones that are almost more dangerous than the ones speeding in bad weather.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-14-2019, 11:18 AM

Goofy
03-14-2019, 12:26 PM
Theres a moose, loose, aboot this hoose!! :dance:

RBP
03-14-2019, 12:43 PM

Lance doesn't have to nail his windows shut and evacuate every year.

DemonGeminiX
03-14-2019, 12:58 PM
I don't either.

Muddy
03-14-2019, 01:02 PM
I was seeing on Drudge the 100 mph winds and all that jazz, Lance.. Man, what a storm..!

Teh One Who Knocks
03-14-2019, 01:07 PM
I was seeing on Drudge the 100 mph winds and all that jazz, Lance.. Man, what a storm..!

Definitely not the biggest storm I've seen here in terms of snowfall (back in 2003 we got almost 3 feet all at once from one snowstorm) but as far as intense kinda storms, this was the worst I've seen in the 25+ years of living here.

Muddy
03-14-2019, 01:27 PM
Definitely not the biggest storm I've seen here in terms of snowfall (back in 2003 we got almost 3 feet all at once from one snowstorm) but as far as intense kinda storms, this was the worst I've seen in the 25+ years of living here.

I knew you needed to go home and get that stew going...!

Hal-9000
03-14-2019, 02:38 PM
I'm also lucky because I grew up in Vermont and learned how to drive in that state. Winter isn't a novelty there like it seems to be here. In Colorado, a good share of the snow is contained by the mountains and we don't see nearly as much snow in Denver as people think. A lot of people here, even the younger natives, never have to deal with this kind of weather and they are the ones that make driving dangerous.

You either have the California transplant driving a 4WD SUV that they think makes them invincible (you won't believe just how many 4WD SUV's you see off the road in bad weather here), or you have the transplant from some warmer weather state driving their little car going 10 mph down the middle of the interstate with their 4 ways on. They are the ones that are almost more dangerous than the ones speeding in bad weather.

I'm fine as long as I can see a little bit of road and not two feet of snow. Like you mentioned Lance, the pics don't do it justice when it's storming and you can't see. I don't think some people realize you can get stuck in your vehicle when you're inside a city. Sure you have a phone but imagine roads are being shut down. How does a tow truck get to you? We had a bad storm in between here and Edmonton. The highway is a straight shot north for 180 miles. Storm hit, vehicles all over the road and no one could get to them. Some people parked there with their cars running for over three hours before plows and safety vehicles could get them out.

The news shots of your storm reminded me of it. I hit the ditch once driving in a white out blizzard just west of our city. I was about three miles from home and large truck and trailer blew past me going the other way, all of a sudden I'm driving on a lower part of the road :lol: Luckily a guy in a SUV with a winch pulled me out. He said he watched my little car 'get blown off the road'.

Happy to hear you made it and hope that crap melts soon :thumbsup:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-14-2019, 02:49 PM
Supposed to stay below freezing and overcast today, but the sun will be out tomorrow and the temps will be above freezing as far ahead as they are predicting, so this will all be a faded memory in a few days :lol:

Muddy
03-14-2019, 02:54 PM
Supposed to stay below freezing and overcast today, but the sun will be out tomorrow and the temps will be above freezing as far ahead as they are predicting, so this will all be a faded memory in a few days :lol:

Are you at work today?

Teh One Who Knocks
03-14-2019, 02:58 PM
Are you at work today?

Of course.

Muddy
03-14-2019, 03:29 PM
You're better than me.. I search for days to miss work.. :razz:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-14-2019, 03:39 PM
No excuse not to be here really. The roads were in surprisingly good shape this morning, at least the highway was. And it will only get better as the day goes along. I can see the interstate out my window and traffic is flowing completely normally right now.

Hal-9000
03-14-2019, 03:47 PM
No excuse not to be here really. The roads were in surprisingly good shape this morning, at least the highway was. And it will only get better as the day goes along. I can see the interstate out my window and traffic is flowing completely normally right now.

My front street looks bad..

Teh One Who Knocks
03-14-2019, 03:48 PM
My front street looks bad..

So does mine, it looks like a 4WD trail :lol:

Of course because it's been designated as a "tertiary street" by the city, that means we NEVER get plowed :x

Hal-9000
03-14-2019, 03:50 PM
We've had two full days of intense melting and it's still covered in ice and snow.

My trip to Superstore last week (huge busy mall on the west side of our city) looked a lot like that storm footage on your highway :lol:

I'm sorry, it's just gets so hard to drive in this crap. I'm tired of winter.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-14-2019, 03:56 PM
I don't mind winter that much, I never have really. What I absolutely hate is what we have here from November thru March...winter, spring, spring, winter, spring, winter, sporing, winter, winter, spring, winter, spring, summer, winter, spring.

The weather in this state is ridiculous. And then anymore we come straight out of 'winter' and go into a blazing hot summer.

Hal-9000
03-14-2019, 04:02 PM
I can handle the cold and all of the snow shoveling, it's the driving I hate more and more every year. You've heard me bitch about the lack of snow removal on our streets after snowfalls and now it gets to the point where you can't drive, even if you wanted to. You have to start planning your food trips and other errands based on which roads can be driven on. If you saw how our city council spends money on some things and then basic needs like this are ignored more and more every year, it becomes so frustrating. People literally can't make it to work because there's 200+ accidents every time it snows. That's just not right for a Canadian city.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-14-2019, 04:06 PM
When is your mayor up for re-election again? :lol:

Hal-9000
03-14-2019, 04:10 PM
That fat brown effeminate person is more concerned with social media and the Olympics (ha ha failed bid you asswipe) that he is with local issues.

I was about one step away from organizing a very visible revolt saying - If you don't keep the streets relatively safe during winter, then we as a group will only pay a percentage of our yearly civic taxes :thumbsup: It's only fair.

*he is gay, overweight and East Indian.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-14-2019, 04:13 PM
March on city hall :thumbsup:

Hal-9000
03-14-2019, 04:18 PM
damn rights brother

https://i.imgur.com/q5M7kgr.jpg

Hal-9000
03-14-2019, 04:20 PM
I should go. Have a pleasant day mens..

RBP
03-15-2019, 04:49 AM
I just can't fathom why, after all these years, people STILL say that reducing the rate of increase for a federal program is a "cut". It's been a fear-mongering lie my entire life and it perpetuates to this day.

Let's say you project that your home budget spending is $50,000 in 2019, an increase of $10,000 over 2018. You decide that's a bit much, so you try to cut it to only an extra $7500. OMG! You cut spending! The children will starve!

The fuck? No.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-15-2019, 10:30 AM
I just can't fathom why, after all these years, people STILL say that reducing the rate of increase for a federal program is a "cut". It's been a fear-mongering lie my entire life and it perpetuates to this day.

Let's say you project that your home budget spending is $50,000 in 2019, an increase of $10,000 over 2018. You decide that's a bit much, so you try to cut it to only an extra $7500. OMG! You cut spending! The children will starve!

The fuck? No.

It's just like the tactic that stores use to convince you to buy crap you don't need. There's a furniture store here running a sale, "save" $100 for every $1,000 you spend! If you're enticing me to come in and buy things that I wasn't going to buy, but I go do it because of your 'sale', I'm not saving $100, I'm spending $900. People don't seem to grasp that concept. :shakehead:

Pony
03-15-2019, 12:12 PM
But I saved $25 by buying 500 ball point pens!

Muddy
03-15-2019, 01:12 PM
I just saved a lot of money by switching to Geico..

Hal-9000
03-15-2019, 02:05 PM
It's just like the tactic that stores use to convince you to buy crap you don't need. There's a furniture store here running a sale, "save" $100 for every $1,000 you spend! If you're enticing me to come in and buy things that I wasn't going to buy, but I go do it because of your 'sale', I'm not saving $100, I'm spending $900. People don't seem to grasp that concept. :shakehead:

I hate this - Save 299 if you buy one of these now! I try to find to find out what the the regular price was, see that they can comfortably afford to knock 300 off that and still make a profit, and then think huh. At regular pricing they were really raping me.

RBP
03-15-2019, 03:08 PM
I get up a little before my wife, usually 6:00-6:30, sometimes earlier. I check the weather, clear the walk and drive as needed, start her car if it's cold. We have a smoke together and I wave goodbye. I come in, finish any dishes, do laundry, take her work clothes to the dry cleaners. I look for work both for a job job and my driving work. I work two shifts when I can, and find a time to get groceries. If I work a second shift, I am usually home later then her. I get home, make dinner, clean up after. She tells me about her day, her stress level and how she can't keep working 12 hour days. I listen attentively. We watch some TV, she goes to bed because she's tired from her long day. I stay up a little longer. Rinse repeat.

It occurred to me this morning that I live in a gender reversed 1970's household. I would say 50's but I have to work, so we need to move that up a bit...

(none of this is a complaint, just a factual realization)

Hal-9000
03-15-2019, 03:14 PM
I get up a little before my wife, usually 6:00-6:30, sometimes earlier. I check the weather, clear the walk and drive as needed, start her car if it's cold. We have a smoke together and I wave goodbye. I come in, finish any dishes, do laundry, take her work clothes to the dry cleaners. I look for work both for a job job and my driving work. I work two shifts when I can, and find a time to get groceries. If I work a second shift, I am usually home later then her. I get home, make dinner, clean up after. She tells me about her day, her stress level and how she can't keep working 12 hour days. I listen attentively. We watch some TV, she goes to bed because she's tired from her long day. I stay up a little longer. Rinse repeat.

It occurred to me this morning that I live in a gender reversed 1970's household. I would say 50's but I have to work, so we need to move that up a bit...

(none of this is a complaint, just a factual realization)

You not only live in a reverse 70's household, you're a good man.

RBP
03-15-2019, 03:34 PM
Thanks, Hal. She doesn't care for me referring to myself as the dutiful wife. :lol: I am not uncomfortable with her making a lot more money than I, but I am not comfortable with me not supplying an equal level of financial support. I need to get over that, it's a constant source of anxiety, even though she doesn't care. That pendulum will swing at some point perhaps.

She handles the Amazon supply ordering and all things cat related. So there's that.

Hal-9000
03-15-2019, 03:40 PM
Thanks, Hal. She doesn't care for me referring to myself as the dutiful wife. :lol: I am not uncomfortable with her making a lot more money than I, but I am not comfortable with me not supplying an equal level of financial support. I need to get over that, it's a constant source of anxiety, even though she doesn't care. That pendulum will swing at some point perhaps.

She handles the Amazon supply ordering and all things cat related. So there's that.

It's a partnership and right now you're fulfilling a role just as she is. Roles will ebb and flow throughout the years and the woman is already a saint for putting up with you for any amount of time outside of a court ordered mandate.

..ya knew I couldn't be serious and nice for more that one post :lol: :fu:

RBP
03-15-2019, 03:52 PM
It's a partnership and right now you're fulfilling a role just as she is. Roles will ebb and flow throughout the years and the woman is already a saint for putting up with you for any amount of time outside of a court ordered mandate.

..ya knew I couldn't be serious and nice for more that one post :lol: :fu:

I don't disagree with any of that! :lol: This will make you puke: SHE THINKS I'M FUNNY AND LAUGHS AT MY PUNS. :dance: #keeper

Hal-9000
03-15-2019, 03:54 PM
I don't disagree with any of that! :lol: This will make you puke: SHE THINKS I'M FUNNY AND LAUGHS AT MY PUNS. :dance: #keeper

You created her in a lab.

No judging here :hand: Love comes in many forms.

RBP
03-15-2019, 03:54 PM

Teh One Who Knocks
03-15-2019, 03:57 PM

Sooooo....Stockholm Syndrome? :-k

:nana:

Hal-9000
03-15-2019, 03:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVw7eJ0vGfM

Hal-9000
03-15-2019, 05:23 PM
Going to visit Mom. Everyone have a great weekend and remember your good buddy hal if you win the lottery :thumbsup:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-15-2019, 05:25 PM
:sadwavey:

Pony
03-15-2019, 06:44 PM
FFS. My DirectTV Now is jacking prices another $10 next month. They just raised it $5 in July. Gonna be $50 now.

And they restructured their packages, My package of 60 channels (the lowest former package) is being eliminated but I will be grandfathered in if I keep continuous service. All new or reactivated accounts will have to choose between two shitty packages of 40 channels or 50 channels for $50/75.

They are really shooting themselves in the foot here. The lowest new package has 20 less channels? Including a dozen or so that I watch frequently will no longer be offered at all? It's getting to the point where I will have to reevaluate other alternatives or just drop paid live tv altogether.

They recently added a few more minutes of commercials to every broadcast anyway. I've noticed any rerun of a 30 minute show now runs 32-33 minutes on many channels.

RBP
03-16-2019, 04:48 AM
Jesus, what the hell is going on in Nebraska?

Teh One Who Knocks
03-16-2019, 03:28 PM
Jesus, what the hell is going on in Nebraska?Planting more telephone poles? :dunno:

Hal-9000
03-16-2019, 03:29 PM
Looks like flooding :-k

Teh One Who Knocks
03-16-2019, 03:35 PM
You can see Nebraska from your house? :-s

Hal-9000
03-16-2019, 03:46 PM
I watched the NZ shooting video full version. Guy was almost clinical at times and either well trained or had been practicing.

He kept returning to two main groups of people inside and shooting them repeatedly in the midst of taking small breaks to jog outside and shoot at random people walking down the street.

Then he jumped into his car and drove at high speeds to...the second location? He says very little, even calmly adjusting his GPS on the windshield.

He shoots through his own car windshield and then the driver side window as he drives away.

My take after seeing it - He was strangely detached and not in a hurry. It was a horrifying event to be sure but it appeared surreal as his weapons looked brand new and were covered in neatly scripted writing. The soft constant pops of the gun made it sound like a silencer was used.

Guys like this bother me more than the lunatics frothing at the mouth and screaming threats. This was a cold and calculated fucker who knew exactly what he was going to do.

Hal-9000
03-16-2019, 03:47 PM
You can see Nebraska from your house? :-s

Only if I wear my glasses :oops:

RBP
03-16-2019, 04:09 PM
I watched the NZ shooting video full version. Guy was almost clinical at times and either well trained or had been practicing.

He kept returning to two main groups of people inside and shooting them repeatedly in the midst of taking small breaks to jog outside and shoot at random people walking down the street.

Then he jumped into his car and drove at high speeds to...the second location? He says very little, even calmly adjusting his GPS on the windshield.

He shoots through his own car windshield and then the driver side window as he drives away.

My take after seeing it - He was strangely detached and not in a hurry. It was a horrifying event to be sure but it appeared surreal as his weapons looked brand new and were covered in neatly scripted writing. The soft constant pops of the gun made it sound like a silencer was used.

Guys like this bother me more than the lunatics frothing at the mouth and screaming threats. This was a cold and calculated fucker who knew exactly what he was going to do.

I'm not watching it. But thanks for the review.

RBP
03-16-2019, 04:10 PM
Looks like flooding :-k

Like biblical flooding. I haven't seen any coverage of it. All do respect to NZ and I realize the MSM's obsession with blaming a foreign event on Americans, but good god man...

Hal-9000
03-16-2019, 04:17 PM
I'm not watching it. But thanks for the review.

Yeah some videos of that nature stick with you (me) for a long time and this one is strangely clinical if I can use the term. Not much gore (thank Christ) and plays more like an extended scene in a movie.

Probably the worst aspect was the sense that the world outside (for the most part) not noticing what was happening and his steady, quiet movements throughout.

It did have a positive effect here yesterday where folks on the news were hugging Muslim worshipers near Mosques in our city.

I wanted to see how the police caught him and the video stops before that happens. It's amazing they didn't knit him a lead hat and sweater considering what happened.

Hal-9000
03-16-2019, 04:18 PM
Like biblical flooding. I haven't seen any coverage of it. All do respect to NZ and I realize the MSM's obsession with blaming a foreign event on Americans, but good god man...

What is MSM?

Google talks about complicated chemicals and stuff :lol:

DemonGeminiX
03-16-2019, 04:25 PM
Main stream media.

Killers are quiet. You have to look out for the quiet ones. The people that are ranting and raving like lunatics are blowing off steam. They're getting it out. The ones that hold it in, the quiet ones, they're the ones you have to look out for.

Godfather
03-16-2019, 05:25 PM
Got my first cold in a year. :| Disgusting coworkers coming in sick as dogs and hacking all over the place. I keep hand sanitizer at my desk but could only keep it off for so long. I really do think corporate culture is too judgemental of people taking sick days when we're contagious, I'm guilty of it myself because I hate calling in sick and getting behind on work, but it's stupid.

Hal-9000
03-16-2019, 05:48 PM
Everyone got a birthday wish from GF except me...:sad2:

not that I'm keeping track or anything... :sad2:

doesn't really matter

Hal-9000
03-16-2019, 05:53 PM
https://i.imgur.com/ObOn24A.jpg

Godfather
03-16-2019, 06:07 PM
Everyone got a birthday wish from GF except me...:sad2:

not that I'm keeping track or anything... :sad2:

doesn't really matter

Aw my bad :lol: I'm terrible, happy birthday buddy, love you

Hal-9000
03-16-2019, 06:11 PM
Aw my bad :lol: I'm terrible, happy birthday buddy, love you

thanks...me and my dried out ol' cake will be going now

https://i.imgur.com/SS23m6R.jpg

RBP
03-16-2019, 06:27 PM
https://i.imgur.com/byKFcIh.jpg

Godfather
03-16-2019, 06:33 PM
I don't think many folks here watch Twitch but some funny shits been going on the last couple days.

For some reason a bunch of the major twitch streamers who usually play other games have started playing this custom modded GTA V role playing (RP) server where you have to stay in character or get banned, so people play a cop, gangster, transvestite hooker, etc. It's like a ridiculous moronic comedy internet soap opera.

https://www.twitch.tv/vader
https://www.twitch.tv/forsen
https://www.twitch.tv/moonmoon_ow

DemonGeminiX
03-16-2019, 10:50 PM
This is ridiculous, even with adblockers. I can't even imagine how some websites would load without them. I probably would have quit the internet entirely years ago.

RBP
03-17-2019, 04:31 AM
I get really angry when my phone dies. My therapist suggested I find an outlet.

https://i.imgur.com/9eIORYJ.png?1

lost in melb.
03-17-2019, 06:22 AM
https://img.memecdn.com/husky_o_172622.jpg

DemonGeminiX
03-17-2019, 10:06 AM
Happy Saint Paddy's Day everybody.

lost in melb.
03-17-2019, 10:46 AM
Semi-automatics legal in NZ. That'll be changing.

lost in melb.
03-17-2019, 10:47 AM
Ha.

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2019-03-16/jacinda-ardern-gun-laws-change-christchurch-mosque-shootings/10907980

RBP
03-17-2019, 10:58 AM
Ha.

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2019-03-16/jacinda-ardern-gun-laws-change-christchurch-mosque-shootings/10907980

There are obviously questions being asked of how this person was able to enter the country and undertake this act of terror.

A border security issue? That can't be! It's clearly the guns. :hand:

By the way, when I read the broader context of Egghead McPuncherson's comments it is far less controversial than how the press headlines were written.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-17-2019, 02:22 PM

https://i.imgur.com/9eIORYJ.png?1:tumble:

RBP
03-17-2019, 03:28 PM
:dance:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-17-2019, 03:39 PM
:dance::snapout:

DemonGeminiX
03-17-2019, 03:57 PM
Take the children and yourself
And hide out in the cellar
By now the fighting will be close at hand
Don't believe the church and state
And everything they tell you
Believe in me, I'm with the high command

Hal-9000
03-17-2019, 04:00 PM
https://i.imgur.com/vJdvyga.jpg

Hal-9000
03-17-2019, 04:38 PM
Happy Saint Paddy's Day everybody.

https://i.imgur.com/rt5kPyy.jpg

RBP
03-17-2019, 05:03 PM
https://i.imgur.com/vJdvyga.jpg

atta boy.

Hal-9000
03-17-2019, 05:12 PM
Hey RBP, are you going out to see the green river today? I heard they have to keep dumping that toxic shit in every few hours to keep the color going :lol:

And coincidentally I just finished a rather large book about the Green River killer. Man, from the early 70's to the late 80's every serial killer I've ever heard of was active in the US.

'cept Jack the Ripper

Hal-9000
03-17-2019, 05:17 PM

https://i.imgur.com/9eIORYJ.png?1

https://i.imgur.com/E2x9ysA.jpg

Teh One Who Knocks
03-18-2019, 10:35 AM
Hey RBP, are you going out to see the green river today? I heard they have to keep dumping that toxic shit in every few hours to keep the color going :lol:

And coincidentally I just finished a rather large book about the Green River killer. Man, from the early 70's to the late 80's every serial killer I've ever heard of was active in the US.

'cept Jack the Ripper

Maybe you should branch out more then [-( We only have one serial killer killer that's even in the top 16 of most prolific :hand:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_by_number_of_victims

RBP
03-18-2019, 10:45 AM

That's an interesting story. It's not toxic, it's a dye developed by a trade union (pipe fitters maybe) and is considered a trade secret. They've never released the formula.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-18-2019, 10:51 AM
That's an interesting story. It's not toxic, it's a dye developed by a trade union (pipe fitters maybe) and is considered a trade secret. They've never released the formula.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIMPbPDwj_g

lost in melb.
03-18-2019, 11:27 AM
From random article:

"Former British prime minister David Cameron, right-wing British firebrand Nigel Farage, and former California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger are among a number of political leaders to have been egged in recent times. (Arnie's response: "This guy owes me bacon now".)"

DemonGeminiX
03-18-2019, 11:35 AM
Arnold has the best lines. :thumbsup:

DemonGeminiX
03-18-2019, 02:04 PM
There's too many men
Too many people
Making too many problems
And not much love to go around
Can't you see?
This is the land of confusion.

DemonGeminiX
03-18-2019, 04:35 PM
Ok, how may freakin' overdrive pedals does the stompbox market need? They all sound like freakin' tube screamers, you morons!!! So buy a freakin' tube screamer and be done with it!!!

Godfather
03-19-2019, 03:46 AM
Man do I ever hate GoFunMe. Dude I went to school with posted one saying he and some friends were going to Cambodia on a charity mission of some sort. Their plan was to buy a tuktuk and drive it full of supplies to a remote, very poor village and donate the supplies and tuktuk itself to the village. That alone irks me. There are large organizations that work hard to donate money and manpower effectively. This does not sound like an efficient project, these guys have no idea what they're doing. Now that he's actually on the trip, he's posting photos of how they're spending their days filming the whole thing and partying it up :roll: Anyone who donated must be a dunce not to realize the amount of their money going to fund this guy's vacation. Idiots.

DemonGeminiX
03-19-2019, 08:19 AM
James Gunn was rehired by Disney/Marvel to helm Guardians of the Galaxy 3.

His Suicide Squad movie for DC is supposedly a reboot, not a sequel (which honestly is a good thing because the first one sucked, and Gunn makes good comic book flicks).

Teh One Who Knocks
03-19-2019, 10:24 AM
Man do I ever hate GoFunMe. Dude I went to school with posted one saying he and some friends were going to Cambodia on a charity mission of some sort. Their plan was to buy a tuktuk and drive it full of supplies to a remote, very poor village and donate the supplies and tuktuk itself to the village. That alone irks me. There are large organizations that work hard to donate money and manpower effectively. This does not sound like an efficient project, these guys have no idea what they're doing. Now that he's actually on the trip, he's posting photos of how they're spending their days filming the whole thing and partying it up :roll: Anyone who donated must be a dunce not to realize the amount of their money going to fund this guy's vacation. Idiots.

I absolutely can't stand GoFundMe, it's like making begging for money seem "cool" and some other descriptive word that eludes me right now. And it's like every single news story, either on actual TV or online, if there's even the slightest hint of what might be considered something even remotely tragic (my sink backed up and got water on the floor in the kitchen :( ) there's reference to a GoFundMe page that was set up. It's abso-fucking-lutely ridiculous. They have managed to make begging mainstream.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-19-2019, 10:25 AM
Dearly beloved
We are gathered here today
To get through this thing called life

Electric word life
It means forever and that's a mighty long time
But I'm here to tell you
There's something else
The afterworld

A world of never ending happiness
You can always see the sun, day or night

So when you call up that shrink in Beverly Hills
You know the one - Dr Everything'll Be Alright
Instead of asking him how much of your time is left
Ask him how much of your mind, baby

'Cause in this life
Things are much harder than in the afterworld
In this life
You're on your own

And if the elevator tries to bring you down
Go crazy - punch a higher floor

Godfather
03-19-2019, 03:52 PM
I took a sick day because of this nasty cold. I felt worse yesterday, but calling in sick the Monday after St. Patrick's day just seemed like such a bad look I couldn't do it :lol:

fricnjay
03-19-2019, 04:04 PM
I took a sick day because of this nasty cold. I felt worse yesterday, but calling in sick the Monday after St. Patrick's day just seemed like such a bad look I couldn't do it :lol:

Slacker :hand:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-19-2019, 04:05 PM

I would have judged you if you worked for me :lol:

Godfather
03-19-2019, 04:08 PM
I would have judged you if you worked for me :lol:

Ya man, anyone not in after a long weekend or especially St. Patrick's day is getting judged by me too :lol:

Hal-9000
03-19-2019, 04:44 PM

I worked with a guy who took the day after the Superbowl off every year. It was like a known tradition.

One year he actually got really sick like you are now and no one believed him when he called in :lol:

Hal-9000
03-19-2019, 04:48 PM
I absolutely can't stand GoFundMe, it's like making begging for money seem "cool" and some other descriptive word that eludes me right now. And it's like every single news story, either on actual TV or online, if there's even the slightest hint of what might be considered something even remotely tragic (my sink backed up and got water on the floor in the kitchen :( ) there's reference to a GoFundMe page that was set up. It's abso-fucking-lutely ridiculous. They have managed to make begging mainstream.

Yeah I cashed in my mutual fund parachute so I could eat and pay for things like food and the net and my car insurance for the past couple of years.

I've seen young people with dual incomes set up gofundme shit because they need a carport or a baby room...."we had to sell our second SUV because of inflation, oh boo hoo..."

Hal-9000
03-19-2019, 07:10 PM
guess that's me for the day...have a good one

Teh One Who Knocks
03-19-2019, 07:12 PM
I don't remember dismissing you ensign [-(

DemonGeminiX
03-20-2019, 06:13 AM
It's a done deal, Disney's acquired Fox entertainment. Marvel studios are reunited with and have free reign to make X-Men and Fantastic Four movies/tv shows. Maybe they'll get the FF right.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-20-2019, 10:10 AM
It's a done deal, Disney's acquired Fox entertainment. Marvel studios are reunited with and have free reign to make X-Men and Fantastic Four movies/tv shows. Maybe they'll get the FF right.

Foreign Flatbread? :-k

Hal-9000
03-20-2019, 02:53 PM
Arranged to have my Mom get her dental hygiene done today, hope it goes alright.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-20-2019, 02:55 PM
Arranged to have my Mom get her dental hygiene done today, hope it goes alright.

It sucks that nursing homes don't take care of that stuff for as much as they charge every month. :| Had the same issues with my dad when it came to personal hygiene stuff.

Hal-9000
03-20-2019, 03:05 PM
It sucks that nursing homes don't take care of that stuff for as much as they charge every month. :| Had the same issues with my dad when it came to personal hygiene stuff.

Yeah don't get me started. I brought up trimming fingernails and toenails four years ago and they looked at me like I had 10 heads. Now they do a lot more personal stuff.

I'm worried over the hygiene because it's invasive and I don't want my Mom to resist or become angry. She still retains some of my bad qualities like being stubborn as fuck at times :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-20-2019, 03:10 PM
Yeah don't get me started. I brought up trimming fingernails and toenails four years ago and they looked at me like I had 10 heads. Now they do a lot more personal stuff.

I'm worried over the hygiene because it's invasive and I don't want my Mom to resist or become angry. She still retains some of my bad qualities like being stubborn as fuck at times :lol:

Towards the end with my dad, I had to trim his fingernails for him because that was one of the things the home he was in was "phasing out". :|

Being stubborn can be both good and bad :lol:

Hal-9000
03-20-2019, 03:36 PM
Towards the end with my dad, I had to trim his fingernails for him because that was one of the things the home he was in was "phasing out". :|

Being stubborn can be both good and bad :lol:

It's my brother mostly that I have problems with. He doesn't see her for six months, comes here at Christmas and first thing out his mouth is - Aww man, Mom's hair looks so bad. Dad would be rolling over in his grave right now.

My Mom used to get perms and the hairdresser where she is says perms are too much for most patients because it takes over two hours, the ammonia smell, tight curlers etc. So stupid me just gets my Mom a cut and curl every two months...because that's what we agreed on months ago when us three kids ALREADY had the conversation.

And you know my bro already made a shitty comment about this dental visit when we were talking about the cost. It may go over 500 bucks and he says - We have radically different views on care. I should just stay out of any health decisions about Mom.

I agreed with his shitty comment and told him fine, stay out of it :lol: I found out my Mom's insurance will handle all or most of it anyways, so his backseat driving from afar can go fuck off.

Like my sister says to me - He isn't there week after week and doesn't know how bad it can get. A good day sometimes is just getting my Mom out of bed and dressed. My brother thinks everything is all still peachy and rosy in my Mom's life and she's at the far end of symptoms in terms of dementia. I'm about the only one who can understand her.

Anyways, sister is coming first week of April and we have a yearly conference to attend about my Mom where they tell us how her health is and how much weight she's lost etc. My brother should attend one of those...

After the last round of shitty emails my sister called me and sounded so much like my Dad - I can't get in the middle of things between you two, but just let me say he's not always right and I don't always agree with him.

:lol: thanks sis

Teh One Who Knocks
03-20-2019, 03:38 PM

Hal-9000
03-20-2019, 05:25 PM
Time to go. Have a pleasant day everyone.

*except RBP*

Teh One Who Knocks
03-20-2019, 06:08 PM
I have a headache :|

fricnjay
03-20-2019, 06:23 PM
I have a headache :|

:slap: How is it now? :dance:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-20-2019, 06:25 PM
:slap: How is it now? :dance:

:beatdown:

Still there, but now I feel better after doing that :)

fricnjay
03-20-2019, 06:31 PM
:imok: Glad I could help...I think

DemonGeminiX
03-21-2019, 03:35 PM
Buy 2, get 2 free at Tire Kingdom, BUT you have to buy other services that go with the tires that will end up costing you more rather than if you had just paid for all 4 tires outright without any deal. Who the hell are they kidding?

Teh One Who Knocks
03-21-2019, 03:40 PM
On Thursday morning, media reports claimed former Vice President Joe Biden, who is expected to announce his 2020 presidential bid any day now, will do so as in a "packaged" deal, with his number two likely being failed Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams.

:facepalm:

DemonGeminiX
03-21-2019, 03:47 PM
Ok, Joe doesn't want to get elected at all.

Pony
03-21-2019, 05:29 PM
He will drop out once he is told he cannot appoint a bunch of 8-14 year old girls as his staff.

Hal-9000
03-21-2019, 05:41 PM
The thermometer outside says 12...on the RIGHT side of the 0 :shock:

:-k could be broken

DemonGeminiX
03-21-2019, 05:50 PM
Don't be so hasty to declare victory. The Caliphate isn't about locations. As long as there are people that believe in their doctrines and they can gather together, there will always be a threat. The hard part is changing minds about what they believe.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-21-2019, 06:56 PM
Man, I just hit a wall, I'm so tired all of a sudden :sleepy:

fricnjay
03-21-2019, 07:06 PM

You should really pay attention to where you walk Lance. :yup: :tup:

DemonGeminiX
03-21-2019, 07:38 PM
:-s

Maybe he can't. He did say he was tired.

fricnjay
03-21-2019, 07:51 PM
:-s

Maybe he can't. He did say he was tired.

I guess he could be sleep walking...:-k

:blind:

lost in melb.
03-21-2019, 09:24 PM

That's what happens when you're a grumpy ol' ass :slap:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-22-2019, 09:56 AM
That's what happens when you're a grumpy ol' ass :slap:

Would you like to see it when I'm actually in a bad mood? :-s

Goofy
03-22-2019, 09:59 AM
:popcorn:

lost in melb.
03-22-2019, 11:55 AM
Would you like to see it when I'm actually in a bad mood? :-s

Not this close to the weekend :hand:

:doh:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-22-2019, 02:02 PM
Anyone have any other suggestions for an addon for ad blocking for Firefox based browsers? AdBlock plus now gets detected ALL the time by websites and most of them won't even load if you don't disable it. Plus, AdBlock Plus now seems to "break" several websites keeping lots on non-ad content from loading.

lost in melb.
03-22-2019, 02:10 PM
Anyone have any other suggestions for an addon for ad blocking for Firefox based browsers? AdBlock plus now gets detected ALL the time by websites and most of them won't even load if you don't disable it. Plus, AdBlock Plus now seems to "break" several websites keeping lots on non-ad content from loading.

uBlock Origin works well for me.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-22-2019, 02:12 PM
uBlock Origin works well for me.

Websites don't flag you for using an ad blocker with it? And it doesn't seem to break any websites?

Hal-9000
03-22-2019, 02:51 PM

I use it and find that you can still opt out of whitelisting for some sites even when it doesn't appear to be an option by clicking outside of the notification. And yes it does seem to paralyze most news sites now.

Oh and I left a giant review in the Discovery thread :lol:

Pony
03-22-2019, 02:57 PM
I'm running adblock prime. I do have some issues with it on some sites. Sometimes if I hit the "Stop" button before the adblocker pop up, it gets around the warning.

Hal-9000
03-22-2019, 02:59 PM
I'm running adblock prime. I do have some issues with it on some sites. Sometimes if I hit the "Stop" button before the adblocker pop up, it gets around the warning.

I've also just let adblock plus whitelist the site. Read what I want, then switch it right back.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-22-2019, 03:07 PM
I use it and find that you can still opt out of whitelisting for some sites even when it doesn't appear to be an option by clicking outside of the notification. And yes it does seem to paralyze most news sites now.

Oh and I left a giant review in the Discovery thread :lol:

Yeah, the problem now I think is, AdBlock Plus is the most popular and been around so long, that sites are wise to it and can detect it easily. And now either you get the pop-up saying to proceed you have to disable it, or it (AdBlock Plus) breaks the websites and keeps it from loading correctly. Mostly news sites it seems.

But does it break websites and keep 'good' things from loading? That's what AdBlock Plus is doing, sometimes even if I completely disable it for a certain site, the site STILL won't load correctly.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-22-2019, 04:22 PM
Sometimes I hate dealing wtih fucking customers, they don't understand what things cost FFS :banghead:

Hal-9000
03-22-2019, 04:33 PM
Sometimes I hate dealing wtih fucking customers, they don't understand what things cost FFS :banghead:

Blacklist them on Adblock Plus :x

Teh One Who Knocks
03-22-2019, 04:41 PM
Blacklist them on Adblock Plus :x

:slap:

DemonGeminiX
03-22-2019, 04:55 PM
They're all going to break sooner or later. Web coders are getting wise, especially when money's on the line. I use Tampermonkey on Opera with some adkiller loaded into it. I can't remember which one.

I'm trying out Adblocker Ultimate on Firefox, with HTTPS Everywhere, and Javascript turned off. I do most of my surfing on FF, but I do all of my purchasing on Opera. I do my finance stuff on Pale Moon.

DemonGeminiX
03-22-2019, 07:08 PM
Nothing is fun
Not like before
You don't get me high anymore
Used to take one
Now it's takes four
You don't get me high anymore

Hal-9000
03-22-2019, 07:20 PM
I miss Jussie :sad2:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-22-2019, 07:21 PM
I miss Jussie :sad2:

His trial will start soon :)

Hal-9000
03-22-2019, 07:25 PM
His trial will start soon :)

Teh One Who Knocks
03-22-2019, 07:27 PM
Maybe I will move up to the mountains and become a monk :-k

Hal-9000
03-22-2019, 07:29 PM

How about that vast underground complex beneath your airport? They could probably use a person with your skills.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-22-2019, 07:29 PM
How about that vast underground complex beneath your airport? They could probably use a person with your skills.

That's a conspiracy theory :hand:

Goofy
03-22-2019, 07:37 PM
Yeah its a pain in the ass, so many sites now hit you with "we see youre using an adblocker, please disable it to use this site" - cunts :|

Ive been using Chrome for a while using "AdBlock" and "Poper Blocker" combo, works pretty well tbh but there are still times when i have to disable AdBlock in order to read certain sites. Poper Blocker does a great job, basically blocks all popups and redirects :)

Hal-9000
03-22-2019, 07:39 PM
That's a conspiracy theory :hand:

I saw the murals and other weird things.

Remember a few years ago I said that Colorado always figured prominently in shows like the X-Files and Supernatural?

That's because you guys are always up to weird stuff and lying about it [-(

Hal-9000
03-22-2019, 07:40 PM
Yeah its a pain in the ass, so many sites now hit you with "we see youre using an adblocker, please disable it to use this site" - cunts :|

Ive been using Chrome for a while using "AdBlock" and "Poper Blocker" combo, works pretty well tbh but there are still times when i have to disable AdBlock in order to read certain sites. Poper Blocker does a great job, basically blocks all popups and redirects :)

You and the other fancy lads busy playing with your darts tonight? :giggle:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-22-2019, 07:41 PM
I saw the murals and other weird things.

Remember a few years ago I said that Colorado always figured prominently in shows like the X-Files and Supernatural?

That's because you guys are always up to weird stuff and lying about it [-(

https://i.imgur.com/b2pkJgA.jpg

Goofy
03-22-2019, 07:43 PM
You and the other fancy lads busy playing with your darts tonight? :giggle:
I havent played this year :slap:

DemonGeminiX

:hand:

You couldn't hack life as a monk.

Hal-9000
https://i.imgur.com/b2pkJgA.jpg

You won't be making jokes when Donald, Melania and Ivanka blow up the world and then move about 100000 of their closest friends into your mountain bunkers.

You peasants will be left outside sniffing radioactive air and singing the blues.

Hal-9000
03-22-2019, 07:44 PM

They shave his head, give him the parchment and quill. Lance's first question - What, no wifi? :-s

Hal-9000
03-22-2019, 07:46 PM
I havent played this year :slap:

Bet the boys miss you...nudge nudge :doggybanana:

Goofy
03-22-2019, 07:47 PM
Bet the boys miss you...nudge nudge :doggybanana:
Well duh, of course they miss me :hand:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-22-2019, 07:52 PM

I'll monk you! :x

Teh One Who Knocks
03-22-2019, 07:52 PM
They shave his head, give him the parchment and quill. Lance's first question - What, no wifi? :-s

:gtfo:

Hal-9000
03-22-2019, 07:53 PM
Well duh, of course they miss me :hand:

You ever see the gif where the guy gets a dart in the side of the head and just looks at the camera?

Reminds me of you for some reason :lol:

Hal-9000
03-22-2019, 07:55 PM
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m65wGFV3WWo

Goofy
03-22-2019, 08:02 PM
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m65wGFV3WWo
Id most likely kill someone if they threw a dart at my head, complete fuckin stupidity. Thats how people lose their eyesight

Hal-9000
03-22-2019, 08:06 PM
Id most likely kill someone if they threw a dart at my head, complete fuckin stupidity. Thats how people lose their eyesight

Sure..but it's the non reaction that kills me. You can hear it hit ffs and they have to tell him to take it out, take it out of your forehead! :lmao:

DemonGeminiX
03-22-2019, 08:09 PM
I'll monk you! :x

:x

How dare you monk me!

:overkill:

Hal-9000
03-22-2019, 08:10 PM
You got Monked!

Thursdays at 9

DemonGeminiX
03-22-2019, 10:00 PM
The Mueller investigation is done. According to early reports, no new indictments recommended. That means no evidence of Russian collusion.

DemonGeminiX
03-23-2019, 02:47 PM
Don't you just love in movies when somebody parks their car, they never roll up their windows? I don't care if it's Backwater, Whitey Town, USA, population 200, if you don't roll up your windows and lock your doors, you're asking for it.

Godfather
03-23-2019, 04:28 PM
I dono, have you ever been to Backwater, Whitey Town? I left my car keys in the ignition overnight, came back in the morning and my car was washed and vacuumed.

Godfather
03-23-2019, 04:32 PM
Don't you just love in movies when somebody parks their car, they never roll up their windows? I don't care if it's Backwater, Whitey Town, USA, population 200, if you don't roll up your windows and lock your doors, you're asking for it.

The other funny thing about driving in movies is that still nobody seems to have power steering. Why are you turning the wheel back and forth so much just to drive straight down the road :lol:

Hal-9000
03-23-2019, 05:12 PM
The other funny thing about driving in movies is that still nobody seems to have power steering. Why are you turning the wheel back and forth so much just to drive straight down the road :lol:

We had an old thread listing those dumb movie tropes...you never see them put the key in or out driving, never adjust tilt steering or the seat no matter who's driving, never recheck to see if they actually locked the damn thing :lol:

Hal-9000
03-23-2019, 05:20 PM

My biggest peeves are still - No one says thank you for anything, or good bye when talking on the phone. They also never specify a time after agreeing to meet later. It's always See you tonight, or I'll be there in the morning. Then end of conversation.

Godfather
03-23-2019, 06:19 PM
My biggest peeves are still - No one says thank you for anything, or good bye when talking on the phone. They also never specify a time after agreeing to meet later. It's always See you tonight, or I'll be there in the morning. Then end of conversation.

What about how after sex, they always just roll over and go to sleep or put on clothing and walk away.....like, where's the awkward part where the dude grabs for kleenex while the chick penguin walks to the bathroom to flush it all out, then fighting over who has to sleep around the wet spot (sorry, crude) :lol:

Hal-9000
03-23-2019, 07:10 PM
What about how after sex, they always just roll over and go to sleep or put on clothing and walk away.....like, where's the awkward part where the dude grabs for kleenex while the chick penguin walks to the bathroom to flush it all out, then fighting over who has to sleep around the wet spot (sorry, crude) :lol:

PENGUIN WALKS :tup: :rofl:

:lol: :lol: nice...

What I don't like during those sex scenes is the chick always demurely covers herself with the sheet in the post coital afterglow, and even wraps her whole body in a sheet while getting dressed discreetly.

Babe, I just had my dick in your ass right up to my nutsack...the false shyness can stop anytime now :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-23-2019, 08:56 PM
There was a TV show that I wanted to watch alike back but had too much stuff on my DVR at the time when I didn't have much storage space. Now I want to go back and find it but I can't remember the name of it :|

Maybe someone here will know. I think it had to do with an alien invasion and occupation of earth and a group of people trying to fight back? I thought it might have been a show on SyFy but I'm not even sure about that anymore. And it's not Colony on the USA Network, I've already watched that one, but I think it had a one word title too :-k

DemonGeminiX
03-23-2019, 08:59 PM
Defiance? Falling Skies?

Teh One Who Knocks
03-23-2019, 09:22 PM
Defiance? Falling Skies?Not Falling Skies, already watched that, but Defiance might be it!

DemonGeminiX
03-23-2019, 09:55 PM
Defiance was a Syfy show. Only lasted a few seasons.

lost in melb.
03-24-2019, 02:57 AM
In the 134 days since Election Day, Ocasio-Cortez’s name appeared in 1,173 separate stories on Fox News... :tup:

Hal-9000
03-24-2019, 04:36 PM
There was a TV show that I wanted to watch alike back but had too much stuff on my DVR at the time when I didn't have much storage space. Now I want to go back and find it but I can't remember the name of it :|

Maybe someone here will know. I think it had to do with an alien invasion and occupation of earth and a group of people trying to fight back? I thought it might have been a show on SyFy but I'm not even sure about that anymore. And it's not Colony on the USA Network, I've already watched that one, but I think it had a one word title too :-k

Defiance was a Syfy show. Only lasted a few seasons.

I watched Defiance and really enjoyed it. They were in old St Louis for the most part and the arch was converted into a radio station.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-25-2019, 12:07 PM
I guess Phil Collins is on tour again and one of the local radio stations is billing it as his 'Still Not Dead Yet' tour :lol:

Pony
03-25-2019, 12:33 PM
So.... Do I buy the cheapo, single size 4 piece set of snap ring pliers for one task at $12.50 and hope they don't break, or fork out the money for the professional grade, multiple sized, highly rated 12 piece set for around $80 and be prepared for the next time I need them?

https://i.imgur.com/vMKfG3v.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/fQb453Q.jpg

Teh One Who Knocks
03-25-2019, 12:43 PM
How much for the nice ones?

Pony
03-25-2019, 12:51 PM
Oh, sorry, About $80

Teh One Who Knocks
03-25-2019, 01:16 PM
Snap ring pliers are kinda finicky, but if it's for just one job, I would probably try the inexpensive ones. If they break, you could just return them for replacement or refund.

Goofy
03-25-2019, 01:31 PM
So.... Do I buy the cheapo, single size 4 piece set of snap ring pliers for one task at $12.50 and hope they don't break, or fork out the money for the professional grade, multiple sized, highly rated 12 piece set for around $80 and be prepared for the next time I need them?

https://i.imgur.com/vMKfG3v.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/fQb453Q.jpg
Vice Grip's a pretty good make isnt it? Thats what all my panel clamps and grips are :)

Teh One Who Knocks
03-25-2019, 01:46 PM
Vice Grip's a pretty good make isnt it? Thats what all my panel clamps and grips are :)

The Vise Grips set is no doubt the $80 one.

Pony
03-25-2019, 01:57 PM
Actually it's the other way around. The Vice grips set is the cheaper one and has a 3.5 star rating. The Lang set has a 4.5 star rating.

Pony
03-25-2019, 01:59 PM
I'd really like the bigger/better set but I really can't afford it right now.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-25-2019, 02:00 PM
Actually it's the other way around. The Vice grips set is the cheaper one and has a 3.5 star rating. The Lang set has a 4.5 star rating.

:shock:

Pony
03-25-2019, 02:14 PM
Yea, The Vice Grip set looks fancier and is a well known name but the reviews say the tips could break and they don't "bite" into the clip well. Plus they are only for the smaller sized clips.
The Lang set got some rave reviews from pros that use them constantly, are more adjustable and come in multiple sizes for small and large clips, inside ring and outside.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-25-2019, 02:16 PM
Yea, The Vice Grip set looks fancier and is a well known name but the reviews say the tips could break and they don't "bite" into the clip well. Plus they are only for the smaller sized clips.
The Lang set got some rave reviews from pros that use them constantly, are more adjustable and come in multiple sizes for small and large clips, inside ring and outside.

You could always try Harbor Freight if it's a one off.

Pony
03-25-2019, 02:26 PM
The crap ones at HF are about the same price as the Vice Grip.

It's kinda a one off, trying to fix my air impact gun, the parts kit I think I need is about $15 bucks. I do run into snap rings occasionally, maybe once or twice a year.

I just called a couple places that may have had the parts kit in stock, they do not. I'd have to order it. If I would have found the parts today I would have definitely just bought the cheaper set just to get the tool done.

Now I have to order the parts, so I'm back to do I get the nicer kit or not. :lol: I did just "find" $140 in my Paypal account that I forgot I had.....

Plus I'm back to work this week so I will be gone tomorrow until Friday morning and leaving again Sat morning. I'd have to time the shipping so it arrives Friday.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-25-2019, 02:29 PM
Sounds like you already made up your mind :lol:

Pony
03-25-2019, 02:30 PM
You're supposed to talk me out of spending too much money on crap I'll rarely use!

Teh One Who Knocks
03-25-2019, 02:34 PM
You're supposed to talk me out of spending too much money on crap I'll rarely use!

:tup:

Pony
03-25-2019, 02:43 PM
Your full name was on that pic mate. lol

Teh One Who Knocks
03-25-2019, 02:47 PM
Must have been signed into my account :oops:

Pony
03-25-2019, 02:48 PM
Send me your password now so I can buy that set! :tup:

Pony
03-25-2019, 02:49 PM
Gotta run, a lot to do before I head out tomorrow morning. See ya later!

Teh One Who Knocks
03-25-2019, 02:50 PM
Send me your password now so I can buy that set! :tup:

:slap:

Gotta run, a lot to do before I head out tomorrow morning. See ya later!

:bye:

Hal-9000
03-25-2019, 03:51 PM
I guess Phil Collins is on tour again and one of the local radio stations is billing it as his 'Still Not Dead Yet' tour :lol:

Never realized when Collins sat in with Zeppelin at Live Aid, not many people including Zeppelin were complimentary towards him :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-25-2019, 03:52 PM
Never realized when Collins sat in with Zeppelin at Live Aid, not many people including Zeppelin were complimentary towards him :lol:

I guess he just must be an asshole to everyone :lol: