PDA

View Full Version : YouTube videos show students laughing about how they got their teacher FIRED and giving 'tutorials' so other kids can do the same

Teh One Who Knocks
03-25-2014, 12:16 PM
The Daily Mail

http://i.imgur.com/HNn1kEh.jpg

Students have posted videos on YouTube explaining how they got their teacher fired and suggesting how other kids cold do the same with false allegations.

A Fox News investigation found a number of videos in which elementary, middle and high school students detail how they got rid of a teacher they didn't like.

In one example, two particularly young-looking boys discuss how they successfully got a teacher they believed bullied them to leave the school.

'We're here to tell you how we got our first grade teacher fired,' the boys boast on the video with a smile.

They go on to describe how they relentlessly complained about the teacher to the principal then told their parents who made a formal complaint. Ultimately, the teacher left the school.

In another vice, a young boy explains how he got his 5th grade Spanish teacher fired after drawing nasty pictures of her. He says she didn't like him and after the pictures were discovered, he and the teacher were hauled into the principals office and she was let go.

Meanwhile, a fourth boy posted a video saying he was 'researching how to get my teacher fired.'

Teachers' advocates in Houston, Texas told Fox News the videos were very disturbing and said students didn't realize the damage they could cause.

'I don't think at the age those students are they realize they can ruin a person's home life, their family often turns on them, they ruin their career, they ruin their reputation in the community,' Gayle Fallon, the President of the Houston Federation of Teachers, said.

She added that the public would be stunned at the number of instances where teachers are falsely accused of improper interaction with students.

Chris Tritico, a lawyer who regularly represents teachers in criminal cases, called the online videos 'disgusting.'

He warned teachers to limit their one-on-one contact with students just in case they became the target of untrue allegations that, even if unfounded, could have devastating effects on their life and career.

According to Tritico, teachers should never touch students in any way, nor should they give out their cell phone numbers or accept friend requests on Facebook from students.

'(Students) are not your friends, this is a professional relationship and you should always treat it that way,' he told Fox.

FBD
03-25-2014, 12:31 PM
How about this, teachers....dont be assholes to your students and they wont try to get you fired.

redred
03-25-2014, 12:42 PM
you really don't like anyone one in authority do you FBD , where in that report does it say the teacher was doing anything but there job ?

how about given more protection to the teachers to stop asshole spoilt kids doing this to them , as it's the kids that are to stupid enough to know that doing shit like this can wreck the career of a teacher very easily

Goofy
03-25-2014, 01:10 PM
you really don't like anyone one in authority do you FBD , where in that report does it say the teacher was doing anything but there job ?

how about given more protection to the teachers to stop asshole spoilt kids doing this to them , as it's the kids that are to stupid enough to know that doing shit like this can wreck the career of a teacher very easily

Agreed! I dont know why anyone would want to be a teacher these days, kids can be fucking arseholes at public schools........ i know because i used to be one of them :lol: Teachers have zero authority over students at all nowadays :wha:

FBD
03-25-2014, 01:14 PM
I hear ya red - not everyone is cut out to be a teacher. I've had some teachers who have handled pains in the ass with grace and garnered respect from the other students and many times that pia student himself.

React badly and use appeal to authority as your means of enforcement and you are going to piss kids off.

I've just been exposed to WAY TOO MANY people that abuse their position of authority in a million different ways. Some think I'm in charge so I can be whatever sort of asshole I want - and those are exactly the fuckers that do not belong in such a position.

redred
03-25-2014, 01:23 PM
Teachers have zero authority over students at all nowadays :wha:

exactly kids are wrapped up in cotton wool and told by there parents that they're great and little angels and don't take no crap from the teacher , what they really need is a clip round their ear and put back in there place in the food chain at the bottom , a small % of children seem to have no respect to anyone or anything this day an age and think they can get away with anything

FBD
03-25-2014, 01:38 PM
social decay, because we're ruled by liars...

redred
03-25-2014, 03:19 PM
Who is in charge of the country has nothing to do with bringing up children to show respect to others

FBD
03-25-2014, 03:47 PM
you sure about that? #governmentschools #teachersunions #onesizefitsallstandards #progressivehistoryrewrite #meatfactory

redred
03-25-2014, 03:56 PM
yes i'm sure

#hashtagsarepointlessonthisforum

FBD
03-25-2014, 04:09 PM
oh I know they are :) I was just being funny. (or odd, whatever verbiage you want to use :lol: )

red, brother....I hope I am wrong. I seriously, pray to god, hope I am utterly and completely fucking wrong about all of this shit.

but it dont pass the smell test, any more than leaving someone an upper decker in the toilet, or minced shrimp in the bedpost...