PDA

View Full Version : 'I AM the Burger King': McDonald's chef devours every sandwich (6,000 calories worth) from rival fast food chain in one sitting

Teh One Who Knocks
03-26-2014, 11:05 AM
By Sadie Whitelocks - The Daily Mail

http://i.imgur.com/XU3nct3.jpg

In a bid to be crowned 'Burger King', one man challenged himself to eat every sandwich from the fast food joint in one sitting.

Kevin Strahle, a chef who works at McDonald's in Los Angeles, visited his rival restaurant earlier this month and ordered 11 patties, totaling 6,050 calories, at the drive-thru.

In a YouTube video - which has been watched more than 300,000 times - he is seen tackling the giant mound of paper-wrapped buns over the course of 24 minutes, washing it all down with two giant bottles of sugary Gatorade.

In total he consumed a gut-busting 6,370 calories in less than half-an-hour.

His feast consisted of a hamburger, cheeseburger, bacon cheeseburger, double bacon cheeseburger, Junior Whopper, Whopper, Angry Whopper, Double Whopper, Triple Whopper with cheese and - instead of the new King Burger which wasn't available - another Whopper.

The total cost for the snacks would have been around $30.

http://i.imgur.com/GCkJYA5.png

At one point Mr Strahle, who is a part-time competitive eater nicknamed the LA Beast, groans 'I can't breathe no more'.

He then stops for a break as he struggles to digest the saucy bread and meat mix.

After getting back to the task in hand, he then exclaims: 'I might throw up, I'm going to throw up.'

However, when Mr Strahle realizes he's conquered his monstrous meal he happily concludes: 'Now I'm the burger king.'

http://i.imgur.com/vqkPpFH.png

It's not the first time Mr Strahle has filmed himself gulping down calories in record speed.

One video shows him eating a 750ml jar of Nutella and stick of butter - totaling 5,000 calories - in just four minutes.

He warns on his website, labeast.com, that his potentially-dangerous stunts should not be attempted or duplicated at home.

Burger King challenged patrons to eat all the different kinds of burgers on the menu via Instagram last month - a task the chef took upon himself with glee.

It posted a photo of its patties stacked on top of each other along with the caption: 'One of each? #likeaking.'

Muddy
03-26-2014, 01:08 PM
Isn't the word "chef" a little rich for a Mcdonalds employee?

perrhaps
03-26-2014, 01:17 PM

Oui, oui, Monsieur.

Muddy
03-26-2014, 01:20 PM
Wee wee...

PorkChopSandwiches
03-26-2014, 04:03 PM

I was just about to say

Noilly Pratt
03-26-2014, 07:23 PM

More like "reheateur"

Who cleans the bathroom afterward? If his colon is actually working afterwards, you just know he'll have the trots something awful. YUK!

#likeaking? more like #pleaseogodithurts, #clogyourinnards and #hastenyourdeath

I eat fast food but geez.

Hugh_Janus
03-26-2014, 07:29 PM
furious pete > la beast :hand:

Hal-9000
03-26-2014, 07:48 PM
6000 calories doesn't seem like much for every burger on the menu....with my Timmys XL triple, triple coffee and 4 double chocolate donuts I bet I reach 5000 easy