PDA

View Full Version : This Norwegian Teen Got a McDonald's Receipt Tattooed on His Arm

Teh One Who Knocks
03-27-2014, 11:09 AM
Jay Hathaway - Gawker

http://i.imgur.com/24wKnVb.jpg

Sweden has The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, and now Norway has The Boy With the McDonald's Receipt Tattoo. He's an 18-year-old from Lørenskog, and he'll always remember exactly what he ate on Monday‚ because it's inked on his right arm.

Some friends who wanted to punish Stian Ytterdahl for being too active with the ladies (uh huh, sure) gave him a choice between a Barbie on his ass or the receipt on his arm. Ytterdahl resigned himself to his fate (and probably wished he hadn't added those 4 extra toppings to his burger).

Sabelink Tattoo said it was the strangest tattoo they'd ever done, and asked Ytterdahl if he'd get their receipt on his other arm—for free, of course. He agreed, and the next session is scheduled for Monday.

"Now I'm a living billboard," Ytterdahl told the newspaper Romereskes Blad, "But I think all this is just fun. Maybe it won't be as fun when I'm 50 or 60 years, but it's my choice."

McDonald's Norway says the tattoo isn't a publicity stunt, but they think it's terrific. "We're obviously talking about a loyal customer," said a spokeswoman.

Pony
03-27-2014, 11:35 AM
I think I would have chose the Barbie on the ass.

deebakes
03-27-2014, 12:44 PM
moron :axe:

PorkChopSandwiches
03-27-2014, 03:37 PM

:lol:

Noilly Pratt
03-27-2014, 04:09 PM
I would have chosen...a different set of friends! :)

Acid Trip
03-27-2014, 04:36 PM
Some friends who wanted to punish Stian Ytterdahl for being too active with the ladies

Hate the game not the player.

DemonGeminiX
03-27-2014, 04:44 PM
Enjoy your 15 minutes, bub.

Muddy
03-27-2014, 05:17 PM
Enjoy your 15 minutes, bub.

And your shitty tattoo.

Hal-9000
03-27-2014, 09:02 PM

yeppers

Teh One Who Knocks
04-03-2014, 11:46 AM
The Local - Sweden's News in English

http://i.imgur.com/VdSrUV7.jpg

Stian Ytterdahl, the 18-year-old Norwegian who last week tattooed a McDonald's receipt onto his forearm has done it again, but this time, he has had the receipt for last week's tattoo itself permanently inked on his other arm.

The new tattoo -- a strange, self-referential statement the meaning of which Ytterdahl now has a lifetime to ponder -- was revealed on Wednesday morning, along with a video in Norway's VG newspaper, which filmed the event on Tuesday.

Ytterdahl posed for the paper's cameras as a tattooist at the Sabel Ink tattoo studio in his home town of Lillestrøm etched on the bill the studio had given him back on March 25th.

"New Tat!" Ytterdahl declared on the Facebook page, "Stian Ytterdahl, "The man with the McDonald's tattoo", which he set up last week to capitalize on his new-found fame.

The page's few fans initially speculated that the new tattoo might be a receipt from Burger King, or perhaps from a local pizza restaurant, and seemed a little dumbfounded when Ytterdahl posted up an image of the finished work.

Ytterdahl's first tattoo was last week reported around the world, with publications such as Time, the Daily Mirror, the Huffington Post, and the LA Times all running the story.

A post of the picture on Reddit, entitled "This stupid kid got a McDonald's receipt as a tattoo" was up-voted no less than 28,990 times.

Goofy
04-03-2014, 11:56 AM
We have a name for people like that - "fuckin' eejits" :tup: