PDA

View Full Version : ‘Redneck road rage’ video shows driver getting taste of instant karma

Teh One Who Knocks
03-28-2014, 10:44 AM
FOX 31 Denver

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XqZoaWKv2k

TAMPA, Fla. — A woman using the name “Florida Driver” on YouTube posted a tailgating video that she says shows an almost instant act of karma.

The video shows a large truck closely following the driver on SR 41 in Tampa, Fla. on Monday.

“After about a minute and me shaking my head, I pulled out my phone and started recording,” she wrote on YouTube. “I couldn’t move over because there were trucks in the right lane and I sure as heck wasn’t going to speed on a rainy day with the roads being as slick as they were. I was turning left in about a half-mile when this happened.”

Just after the truck passes the driver, flipping her off in the process, the driver loses control, fish-tails, and spins out in the center median.

TheBlaze reported the man in the truck fled the scene, but police were able to use the video to find and charge him.

“I was paying attention to the road while holding the phone up with my right hand. I’ve recorded circumstances like this before, catching idiots doing stupid things, but never ever had this happen,” the driver wrote.

As of Thursday at noon, the video had 236,000 views on YouTube.

redred
03-28-2014, 12:12 PM
:lol:

“I was paying attention to the road while holding the phone up with my right hand.

sure she was :lol:

Hugh_Janus
03-29-2014, 10:34 AM
she should get pulled for filming while driving.... and more importantly, filming while holding her phone like a twat

Muddy
03-29-2014, 10:42 AM
Hahaha.. Fuck that guy..!