PDA

View Full Version : 23 Parents Describe Their Kids’ Creepy Imaginary Friends

Goofy
03-29-2014, 10:22 AM
:shock:

http://thoughtcatalog.com/christine-stockton/2013/12/23-parents-describe-their-kids-creepy-imaginary-friends-that-are-probably-actually-demons/

Hal-9000
04-06-2014, 08:19 PM
:lol: yes the ones with no faces and 'you'll get used to killing' ones are a little bit too creepy for me

Noilly Pratt
04-06-2014, 08:34 PM
My daughter from as soon as she could talk said she was visited by "the shadows", little kids who would visit at night and play with her toys. I told her to tell them to play quietly.

She then said that there were adult shadows - bigger ones - that would watch her. And she said she couldn't see any faces but she thought they were "kind".

This went on until she was 6 until one weekend she comes in beaming "They said goodbye! They said that I would be OK now." And she still vaguely remembers them at age 11.

Some stuff we can't understand, or our imaginations are active. Don't know which and probably never will

DemonGeminiX
04-07-2014, 12:57 AM
:lol:

Some of these are really fucked up. People should keep an eye on these kids to see if they turn into serial killers later on in life.

Muddy
04-07-2014, 01:15 AM
My daughter from as soon as she could talk said she was visited by "the shadows", little kids who would visit at night and play with her toys. I told her to tell them to play quietly.

She then said that there were adult shadows - bigger ones - that would watch her. And she said she couldn't see any faces but she thought they were "kind".

This went on until she was 6 until one weekend she comes in beaming "They said goodbye! They said that I would be OK now." And she still vaguely remembers them at age 11.

Some stuff we can't understand, or our imaginations are active. Don't know which and probably never will

Are you a religious family?

deebakes
04-07-2014, 01:15 AM
Kid I used to babysit had imaginary friends. They were dead. One had no head. One was an old lady. They were both bloody. The one with no head had insides sticking out of his neck.

I didn’t ask him questions about them because fuck that.

DemonGeminiX
04-07-2014, 02:06 AM
That one made me LOL.

:rofl:

Noilly Pratt
04-07-2014, 02:58 PM
Are you a religious family?

We don't go to church regularly, but I'd say so - yes.

Goofy
04-07-2014, 05:11 PM
My daughter from as soon as she could talk said she was visited by "the shadows"

I never had bands visiting me when i was a kid :sad2:

Muddy
04-07-2014, 05:21 PM
We don't go to church regularly, but I'd say so - yes.

Just curious if there is any correlation between people that have been taught about the super natural things that occur in a religious setting and how that relates back to real life.

Goofy
04-07-2014, 05:29 PM
My little cousin had an imaginary friend called "king king" when she was a toddler....... pretty weird tbh :lol: Lasted from about the age of 3 to 4 or so...... she can't remember a thing about it/him nowadays (she's 24/25 now).

Muddy
04-07-2014, 05:30 PM
One of my kids had them too, but they were "Rabbitt and Tigger"..

Noilly Pratt
04-07-2014, 07:21 PM
I never had bands visiting me when i was a kid :sad2:

AAHHH! Cliff Richard! :)

Just curious if there is any correlation between people that have been taught about the super natural things that occur in a religious setting and how that relates back to real life.

Well, I had a pretty open but religious upbringing. Dad was training for the seminary before the war broke out. He could quote you chapter and verse and had a healthy skepticism about organized religion, but believed. My wife was a staunch Catholic. I am more open to accepting supernatural stuff because of my family.

My Mum was "7th of the 7th" which if you believe it, means you're a lightning rod for that stuff. She used to see things happen before they happened, and on her honeymoon in Blackpool went to one of those entertainment places and the medium up on stage stopped and said "you should be up here, not me" out of the blue. She once phoned me once right after I had a close call in traffic...In a dream she saw a kid drowning in a well, but couldn't ID exactly where...and he was found a few weeks later...I could go on....

And there's other stuff has happened over the years to make me think that there is something other than the world we see and perceive or at least be open to that possibility, not to embrace or deny it, but respect it.

And since my daughter didn't perceive any harmful things, we went with it. If my Mum could come back in some form or other, I think she'd watch over my daughter. Why not?

Hal-9000
04-07-2014, 10:08 PM

that's just plain CREEPY no matter what your religious upbringing in the house was :lol:

Hal-9000
04-07-2014, 10:10 PM
AAHHH! Cliff Richard! :)

Well, I had a pretty open but religious upbringing. Dad was training for the seminary before the war broke out. He could quote you chapter and verse and had a healthy skepticism about organized religion, but believed. My wife was a staunch Catholic. I am more open to accepting supernatural stuff because of my family.

My Mum was "7th of the 7th" which if you believe it, means you're a lightning rod for that stuff. She used to see things happen before they happened, and on her honeymoon in Blackpool went to one of those entertainment places and the medium up on stage stopped and said "you should be up here, not me" out of the blue. She once phoned me once right after I had a close call in traffic...In a dream she saw a kid drowning in a well, but couldn't ID exactly where...and he was found a few weeks later...I could go on....

And there's other stuff has happened over the years to make me think that there is something other than the world we see and perceive or at least be open to that possibility, not to embrace or deny it, but respect it.

And since my daughter didn't perceive any harmful things, we went with it. If my Mum could come back in some form or other, I think she'd watch over my daughter. Why not?

what folks say about your Mom, they say about me...I've said things out of the blue to people without thinking and they respond - :shock:

I have suffered a lot of head trauma over the years tho :-k

DemonGeminiX
04-08-2014, 09:17 AM
I didn't have any imaginary friends when I was a little kid. I guess creepy imaginary people didn't like me a whole lot back then.

:(

Hal-9000
04-08-2014, 06:18 PM
I didn't have any imaginary friends when I was a little kid. I guess creepy imaginary people didn't like me a whole lot back then.

:(

:lol: that's harsh

PorkChopSandwiches
04-08-2014, 07:54 PM

Haha, thats the one I was just about to post :tup:

FBD
04-10-2014, 04:55 PM
DAFAQNIGG@ The_one_they_follow • 6 days ago

TIME TO CALL GHOST BUSTAS NIGGA

Craziest ghost stories I've heard were from my buddy who used to work at this restaurant...wtf was the name of it. Was it Abigail's? Or was that the dead woman. (yes, to both.) She had been basically gangbangin while her husband was out and something happened one day where he came back and found that going on and he really tortured the hell out of her before murdering her, then the dude went to the basement and killed himself. So these days its a restaurant, my buddy said there is some REALLY pissed off mfer in the basement and *every single night* all of the chairs and tables get pushed up against one side of the place...and the woman is still scared as fug and hiding in the attic. He said more then a few times he heard the dude just cursing MFers.

http://www.damnedct.com/pettibone-tavern-abigails-grille-wine-bar-simsbury/

yeah, the guy was a whaling captain. but most of these stories arent the more graphic ones that you get from the locals. my buddy said whoever locks up at night *has* to say goodnight to abigail otherwise things are a mess in the morning.