PDA

View Full Version : Tattooed predator, 31, gets 187 years for luring teenage girls into performing sex acts on him by throwing drug- and alcohol-fueled parties

Teh One Who Knocks
04-02-2014, 11:09 AM
The Associated Press

http://i.imgur.com/rifhV82.jpg

A man has been sentenced to 187 years in prison for allegedly luring underage girls into sex acts with him by throwing alcohol- and drug-fueled parties and giving some of them tattoos.

Jason Schwartz, 31, of Butler, Indiana, was convicted in early March of 10 felony charges, including child molesting and sexual misconduct with a minor. Authorities say the six girls were 13 to 15 years old when the crimes happened in 2012.

Schwartz didn’t testify during Monday’s sentencing hearing, but when DeKalb County Judge Monte Brown called him a predator, Schwartz replied ‘I’m not.'

http://i.imgur.com/5BuizwP.png

'I know that’s your opinion, but it’s not mine,' Brown responded.

Several of the girls testified that they attended parties at Schwartz’s rural home about 25 miles north of Fort Wayne at which there were alcohol, marijuana and the synthetic drug known as spice.

One girl said she had sex with Schwartz in exchange for a tattoo, while another girl who he tattooed said Schwartz asked her for sex, but she refused.

DeKalb County Prosecutor ClaraMary Winebrenner said Schwartz committed the sex crimes against wayward, vulnerable teenage girls.

'He knew how to attract them. And he did - one right after the other,' Winebrenner said.

Defense attorney Hugh Taylor said Schwartz continues to maintain his innocence.

Schwartz said he plans to appeal the convictions and sentences.

In two of the child molesting charges, Schwartz was found to be a habitual offender, having two previous unrelated felony convictions for burglary and battery causing bodily injury.

http://i.imgur.com/jBH4lmz.jpg

Hal-9000
04-02-2014, 09:00 PM
:haha: you douche nozzle

redred
04-02-2014, 09:13 PM
Drug and alcohol parties where do I sign up ?

Hal-9000
04-02-2014, 09:23 PM
Drug and alcohol parties where do I sign up ?

You're too old, you'd get no action :hand:

deebakes
04-03-2014, 02:04 AM
i heard those type of tattoos are called "jobstoppers" :lol:

RBP
04-03-2014, 02:06 AM
i heard those type of tattoos are called "jobstoppers" :lol:

Apparently not underage blow"jobstoppers"

Of course he doesn't think he's a predator. They complied voluntarily, right?

Loser
04-03-2014, 03:49 AM
He's a pussy, a la the swastika under his armpit instead of displaying it proudly. He's afraid he'll get his ass whooped.

I've known quiet a few of these types of douches, none can fight, and all act hard til they take a hit and drop like a fkin chump.

Loser
04-03-2014, 03:50 AM
why did it double post? :-k

lost in melb.
04-03-2014, 06:05 AM
you guys have medieval justice system

DemonGeminiX
04-03-2014, 08:10 AM
you guys have medieval justice system

Why? Because he got 187 years?

10 felony charges served consecutively... the drug possession charges, multiple counts of statutory rape, furnishing drugs and alcohol to minors, plus he's a repeat felony offender and shows absolutely no remorse.... 187 years sounds light.

lost in melb.
04-03-2014, 02:25 PM
Why? Because he got 187 years?

10 felony charges served consecutively... the drug possession charges, multiple counts of statutory rape, furnishing drugs and alcohol to minors, plus he's a repeat felony offender and shows absolutely no remorse.... 187 years sounds light.

It's one event though...here he'd get 10-15 MAX. the only way you'd get that kind of time is for pre-meditated multiple homicide

Muddy
04-03-2014, 02:45 PM
He wont pull life.. Not in our wishy-washy system.

FBD
04-03-2014, 03:07 PM
It's one event though...here he'd get 10-15 MAX. the only way you'd get that kind of time is for pre-meditated multiple homicide

I'm all in favor of sending strong signals to fucktards like this - dont fuck with our young.

(the government has a monopoly on that, and they dont like competition.)

most of the guys I know with tattoos like this (swastika aside of course) would fkn murder this guy outright and wouldnt even bother making a stink of it with the authorities.

Teh One Who Knocks
04-03-2014, 03:13 PM
He wont pull life.. Not in our wishy-washy system.

Depends if the sentences are consecutive or concurrent

Muddy
04-03-2014, 03:43 PM
Depends if the sentences are consecutive or concurrent

Dont states changes laws and rules and things all the time? Thats more what I meant..

Teh One Who Knocks
04-03-2014, 04:07 PM
Dont states changes laws and rules and things all the time? Thats more what I meant..

That would overturn a conviction or shorten a sentence? Not to the best of my knowledge. For something like that, the case would have to get back in front of a judge.

DemonGeminiX
04-03-2014, 09:09 PM

Where did you get that it's one event? The article states that he threw drug fueled PARTIES... plural, implying multiple events. He propositioned underaged GIRLS... plural, implying multiple attempts. It's not just one event. If it was, there wouldn't be 10 charges.

10-15 max would be a travesty here. This guy is a repeat offender. He didn't learn the first time. He's a lost cause. It's time to take him off the streets for good. Let him out and he's just going to do it again or do something far worse. He's already proven that assertion. Lock him up and throw away the key.