PDA

View Full Version : Student fell to death after eating pot cookie

Teh One Who Knocks
04-03-2014, 10:56 AM
Chris Vanderveen, KUSA

http://i.imgur.com/BdFsC31.jpg

KUSA – An international student who died while visiting Colorado for spring break had ingested a marijuana cookie before falling to his death at a Denver hotel, according to a just-released autopsy report from the Denver County Coroner's Office.

Levy Thamba Pongi, 19, was from the Republic of Congo and had started taking classes at Northwest College in Powell, Wyoming this year.

Denver police say Pongi fell from a balcony at a Holiday Inn on Quebec Street, just east of Denver's Stapleton neighborhood, on March 11.

While the coroner's office calls his death an "accident," the report released on Wednesday says a "significant condition" during his death was "marijuana intoxication."

Toxicology tests reveal his blood contained 7.2 ng/ml of the active component of THC. In Colorado, 5 ng/ml is considered the lower threshold for driving under the influence of drugs.

The autopsy report says Pongi started acting angry after eating the cookie. It says he began pulling things off the wall. His friends tried to calm him down, but Pongi jumped out of bed, ran to the balcony and jumped over the railing, according to the report.

It's not clear when the marijuana-infused cookie was consumed, and a spokesperson for the Denver Police Department said the police report had yet to be completed.

FBD
04-03-2014, 11:44 AM
mmm-hmm. and what else was in his system. because any stoner knows pot dont make you do that.

Hal-9000
04-03-2014, 06:28 PM
yeah if he can drive at 5 and he's eaten 7...that's a pretty mellow buzz

I've eaten dozens of pot cookies and the most it did to me is make me feel like I weighed 400 pounds and gravity had increased on Earth :lol:

deebakes
04-03-2014, 11:25 PM
:fail: