PDA

View Full Version : Texas teen who alleges he had sex with high school counselor says he did nothing wrong

Teh One Who Knocks
04-07-2014, 11:16 AM
BY Deborah Hastings - NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

http://i.imgur.com/mb9cGez.jpg

A Texas teenager who claims he had sex with his high school counselor says he did nothing wrong.

“In the heat of the moment, nothing really was wrong. At the end of the day, I’m 18 and I’m an adult and I make my own decisions,” the teen told KHOU-TV, in an off-camera interview.

Ellen Wermeling, 32, has been fired from her job by the Aldine Independent School District. She made a court appearance Friday in Houston on a charge of having an improper relationship with a student.

She is free on $10,000 bond.

The high school student allegedly confessed to a football coach that he began having sex with the counselor after he messaged her on Instagram that he was “bored” and had nothing to do.

The coach told the MacArthur High School principal, who in turn notified the school district police.

The student told investigators Wermeling picked him up on Feb. 28 and brought him to her house.

They watched a movie, he massaged her back, and then they had sex, he said.

The pair had sex again on March 6 and March 8 at her home, he told investigators.

Wermeling has denied the two had sex and said she had never contacted him on Instagram.

Though her account was closed after the teen’s allegations came out, investigators say they have frame-grabs of messages between the student and the counselor.

Her next court appearance is scheduled for May.

RBP
04-07-2014, 11:26 AM
He didn't do anything wrong, she did. I am not sure why he's defending himself, nor why he was interviewed like a perp.

DemonGeminiX
04-07-2014, 11:27 AM
http://i.imgur.com/oEmEbcY.jpg

FBD
04-07-2014, 12:32 PM
:popcorn:

deebakes
04-07-2014, 01:00 PM
she's denying it :shrug:

redred
04-07-2014, 02:12 PM
was she his counsellor, was she in a position of trust to him ?

DemonGeminiX
04-07-2014, 02:21 PM
She's a counselor at the school where he is a student. It doesn't matter if she's his counselor, it's still a line that can't be crossed by law.

And for the record, the very first sentence says that she was his counselor.

redred
04-07-2014, 05:00 PM

depends how you read it , i read it as his school's not someone he not have had contact in within the school

Goofy
04-07-2014, 05:05 PM
depends how you read it , i read it as his school's not someone he not have had contact in within the school

:-s :confused:

redred
04-07-2014, 05:08 PM
depends how you read it , i read it as his school's counselor not someone he may or may not have had contact in within the school

better :lol:

Goofy
04-07-2014, 05:09 PM
It's a slight improvement, yes :lol:

Lambchop
04-07-2014, 05:19 PM
Not bad

Hal-9000
04-07-2014, 05:27 PM
http://i.imgur.com/oEmEbcY.jpg

I foresee a lot of mileage on that one :lol:

FBD
04-07-2014, 05:39 PM
She's a counselor at the school where he is a student. It doesn't matter if she's his counselor, it's still a line that can't be crossed by law.

even if that wasnt a legal policy, it could very easily be just as enforceable as a school policy regarding conduct between students and adults working or volunteering. dont need no fuggin legislators to dictate common sense, not that it stops 'em anyawy