PDA

View Full Version : Shocking image shows injuries inflicted on six-year-old boy when his mother whipped him

Teh One Who Knocks
04-08-2014, 11:43 AM
The Mirror Staff

http://i.imgur.com/2exeRb5.png

These are the brutal injuries inflicted on a boy of six by his mother after he failed to do his homework.

Xiago Bing was repeatedly whipped with a wire coat-hanger while chained to his bed to stop him running away.

His teacher reported the shocking incident to police after seeing the scars as the youngster changed for PE.

She then took pictures of the horrific welts on his back and thighs on her mobile phone and posted them online.

But police said the mother would not be charged because the injuries were ”not as bad as they looked”. An officer added: ”The boy’s parents thought he needed to be taught a lesson.”

The youngster was taken to hospital in Jiangmen, southern China and released a few hours later.

PorkChopSandwiches
04-08-2014, 03:59 PM
christ

Hal-9000
04-08-2014, 05:46 PM
look I've been marked up in accidents and fights...it took a lot to put those welts on the kid...and with a coat hanger to boot...

the police are completely wrong and this Mom needs to be charged

Noilly Pratt
04-08-2014, 05:58 PM
look I've been marked up in accidents and fights...it took a lot to put those welts on the kid...and with a coat hanger to boot...

the police are completely wrong and this Mom needs to be charged

Absolutely. Those welts were inflicted on that poor kid by a sick, twisted mind with great psychological issues. He should be taken very far away from her until she gets the help she desperately needs.

deebakes
04-09-2014, 12:18 AM
maybe they were waiting to hear a "bing" sound when he was struck to make sure it was their kid :idk: