PDA

View Full Version : Man accused of punching pit bull, inciting SWAT standoff is charged

Teh One Who Knocks
04-11-2014, 11:33 AM
By Brandon Blackwell, Northeast Ohio Media Group

http://i.imgur.com/HGdm9yHm.jpg

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Court records show felonious assault charges have been filed against a Tremont man accused of huffing paint thinner and punching a pit bull before inciting a standoff with SWAT.

Timothy Blevins was arrested about 4 a.m. Monday after an hours-long showdown at his home on the 2600 block of West 11th Street, police said.

Witnesses said Blevins, 52, hurled a knife at one person, chased another with a nail-spiked plank and punched a pit bull in the face before an expletive-laden confrontation with police, officials said.

Blevins -- wielding a large kitchen knife -- threatened to shoot police while shouting from a window he shattered, according to officer accounts.

Witnesses said Blevins spent the day sniffing chemicals to get high.

Court records show Blevins was charged in 2009 for possession and use of toluene, a chemical sometimes used as an industrial solvent.

After missing a court date, a warrant was issued for Blevins' arrest. The warrant was active as of his arrest on Monday, according to Cleveland Municipal Court documents.

Blevins' rap sheet includes a disorderly conduct conviction and a guilty plea on a drug possession charge. In January, he was charged with felonious assault and domestic violence.

DemonGeminiX
04-11-2014, 12:29 PM
Here's a winner.

:lol:

FBD
04-11-2014, 03:31 PM
SERENITY NOW!!! :lol:

Court records show Blevins was charged in 2009 for possession and use of toluene, a chemical sometimes used as an industrial solvent.

toulene?? wtf? why would that be illegal? possession??? wtf planet am I on again??

Hal-9000
04-11-2014, 06:53 PM
SERENITY NOW!!! :lol:

toulene?? wtf? why would that be illegal? possession??? wtf planet am I on again??

huffing, brother :tup:

high end solvents like Toluene command a good price in the hoo

ffs, can't finish the post :lol:

FBD
04-11-2014, 08:06 PM
:hand: you can huff gas too yet legally own it. its not like toulene is this obscure radioactive chemical or something.