PDA

View Full Version : Man arrested after dropping backpack at Boston Marathon finish line

Teh One Who Knocks
04-16-2014, 10:40 AM
FOX News

http://i.imgur.com/JveTgY2.jpg

One man was arrested Tuesday after leaving a backpack near the Boston Marathon finish line on the one-year anniversary of a deadly bombing of the famous road race.

Boston Police issued an all-clear for an area of Boylston Street near the finish line shortly after 10:30 p.m. Tuesday after two backpacks were detonated by a bomb squad as a precautionary measure. MyFoxBoston.com reported that police found a rice cooker in one of the bags, but did not elaborate on the contents of the second bag. It was not clear who the second bag belonged to, nor was it clear how it was discovered.

Boston police did not identify the man in custody, but a spokesman said the suspect appeared to be "not of sound mind." Authorities said he would be charged with disorderly conduct, disturbing the peace and possession of a hoax device.

Police Superintendent Randall Halstead said the man was stopped by an officer who saw him acting suspiciously, including walking down the middle of a street barefoot in pouring rain. The man dropped the backpack and told the officer it contained a rice cooker, he said.

WBZ-TV photographers at the scene said they saw the man ran barefoot toward the finish line, carrying the backpack and screaming "Boston Strong!"

"All of a sudden you hear this guy go, 'Boston Strong, Boston Strong,'" a witness told WFXT-TV. "So I turned around, he's right next to me walking by, and there's two Boston cops standing on the corner ... so they turn around, they caught wind of it, and they go 'Hey, you come here.' And he goes 'Get away from me.' So another cop came around him, grabbed him, started struggling with him over the backpack, they pulled the bag off him and then they tackled him and took him down," he said.

The bomb scare came only hours after the city paused to mark the one-year anniversary of the 2013 bombing at the marathon's finish line, in which three people were killed and hundreds were wounded. Former Boston Mayor Tom Menino was joined by Vice President Joe Biden and Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick at the ceremony.

Authorities say two brothers planned and orchestrated the attack. Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, died following a shootout with police several days after the bombings. Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 20, has pleaded not guilty to 30 federal charges and is awaiting trial. He faces the death penalty.

DemonGeminiX
04-16-2014, 11:25 AM
People are so fuckin' stupid.

:roll:

deebakes
04-16-2014, 12:54 PM
:facepalm:

FBD
04-16-2014, 01:13 PM
yeah, I cant believe people still believe those kids did it, even after seeing the CIA backpacks exploded that werent even the ones the kids had on.

the backpack should have had CIA written on it

DemonGeminiX
04-16-2014, 01:15 PM
:huh:

Is there a conspiracy theory that doesn't work for you?

FBD
04-16-2014, 01:19 PM
*shrugs* if you can take a look at the backpack of known fed personnel there "conducting a training exercise" and then look at the shots of the kids and what backpacks they had on...

and then look at the picture of the blown up backpack,

and conclude it was the kids' backpack and not the cia's backpack....

you need some glasses. sorry bro but that was false flag all the way. the kid's backpacks had no silver reflective square on them...how do you get past that....how does that get past your logic circuit???

I mean really, once it gets to the point of having incontrovertible evidence that the authorities lied to you about something...it necessitates the question how deep does the lie go.

Same shit with 9-11...there are sooooo many people that dont believe the government's story and believe that they made a bunch of shit up, but still refuse to even consider that the government would false flag something like that. Once again, they opened that door with the lies in the first place.

Just like Sandy Hook...let's change the story after someone has already gotten on live TV and told people almost all the specifics of the weapons...nope we're not hiding anyyyything at all :rolleyes:

FBD
04-16-2014, 06:22 PM
the government is going to have a tough time with false flags in the future given how much information is shared and how quickly it is shared, with how many cameras there are all over the place.
http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr115.html
http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr114.html

------

personally, I would have just went to where the bombs went off with a can of white spray paint and wrote "Flase Flag Finish Line" there instead of dropping a backpack.

Hal-9000
04-16-2014, 06:32 PM
*shrugs* if you can take a look at the backpack of known fed personnel there "conducting a training exercise" and then look at the shots of the kids and what backpacks they had on...

you need some glasses. sorry bro but that was false flag all the way. the kid's backpacks had no silver reflective square on them...how do you get past that....how does that get past your logic circuit???

I mean really, once it gets to the point of having incontrovertible evidence that the authorities lied to you about something...it necessitates the question how deep does the lie go.

Same shit with 9-11...there are sooooo many people that dont believe the government's story and believe that they made a bunch of shit up, but still refuse to even consider that the government would false flag something like that. Once again, they opened that door with the lies in the first place.

Just like Sandy Hook...let's change the story after someone has already gotten on live TV and told people almost all the specifics of the weapons...nope we're not hiding anyyyything at all :rolleyes:

So how come they chased a suspect through a Boston neighborhood for most of the night and the guy did everything he could not to get caught....almost died doing it too

?

Teh One Who Knocks
04-16-2014, 06:33 PM
So how come they chased a suspect through a Boston neighborhood for most of the night and the guy did everything he could not to get caught....almost died doing it too

?

Because he was in on it of course :rolleyes:

Hal-9000
04-16-2014, 06:38 PM
I've never heard of the backpack thing.....there was enough left over after the blast(s) to identify a difference? :-s

sounds like a crappy bomb to me

FBD
04-16-2014, 06:44 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/c3b516830d85f128be6570086300b5da/tumblr_inline_mqee7la3Zs1qz4rgp.jpg

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/media/USATODAY/USATODAY/2013/04/16/ap-boston-marathon-bomb-photos_001-4_3_r541_c540.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/7bb274W.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/CHqM775.jpg

http://realquestionsnow.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/bomb_resembles_black_backpack.jpg

https://www.metabunk.org/data/MetaMirrorCache/i.imgur.com_WIeSl1M.png

FBD
04-16-2014, 06:51 PM
http://www.themediaspeaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/seals-on-phone.jpg

photoshop fail
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-BDQtPCPDcfU/UXVOqNLI4HI/AAAAAAAATFA/skmHicy7X3k/s640/Boston+Bombing+51a.jpg

http://tribkcpq.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/24747825-sf.jpg

Hal-9000
04-16-2014, 06:52 PM
compelling evidence FBD, thanks

I've only seen the roadside images of the actual explosion...I can't believe that there would be anything left of the backpack after a blast of that size...

Goofy
04-16-2014, 06:55 PM
FBD - you do realise that any evidence can be skewed to reflect a particular point of view? :-k

Hal-9000
04-16-2014, 06:58 PM

I believe that the governments have been lying to us for decades, at times getting caught and 'making things go away'.

So what's the endgame here FBD? What benefit can come from the gov blowing up innocents at a marathon? It would have to be an important agenda to go to all of that trouble setting up the two brothers, hiding evidence etc...

It's such an odd venue and from what I understand, security can carry whatever they feel is necessary at events like that....so the big question is why?

FBD
04-16-2014, 07:24 PM
FBD - you do realise that any evidence can be skewed to reflect a particular point of view? :-k
Absolutely, and the starting point here is a story from the authorities that has quite a few holes in it...so in attempting to fill data gaps...a picture emerges that screams false flag. Just like if you read ae911 truth, you see very compelling evidence that those buildings were demolitioned on purpose. So then you start asking what would it take to demo those, why, and who has the capability to not only do that, but to fudge the entire cleanup & "official report" afterward...

I believe that the governments have been lying to us for decades, at times getting caught and 'making things go away'.

So what's the endgame here FBD? What benefit can come from the gov blowing up innocents at a marathon? It would have to be an important agenda to go to all of that trouble setting up the two brothers, hiding evidence etc...

It's such an odd venue and from what I understand, security can carry whatever they feel is necessary at events like that....so the big question is why?

Endgame, look at the big picture from a sociopath in position of power point of view...but also a pov that considers the mass amounts of geopolitical fuckery that's gone on, foreign and domestic. The government wants to retain its ability to spend whatever it wants on whatever it wants, the banks that control our central bank's strings want to endlessly rape as much as possible from anywhere they can get away with it, look at accountable-to-noone structures set up outside of any nation's laws in things like the UN, IMF, EU, World Bank...can probably toss those that control the strings of the military...and how many other empires in the past have always had world domination as their goal, because they know if they are able to sit firmly at the top then its like playing king of the sand hill against 4th graders.

I mean...do you have any idea how bad the financial world is, and if the bell rung at the end of the day and there was a margin call for everyone on everything, the developed world would be in pants down, unwiped, 8 alarm fire utter chaos. TPTB know this and are preparing for the day of reckoning, and they intend to keep the power they currently have - which will NOT happen with a strong, independent America....it will only happen with a dumbed down, cowardly, lookin to the government for handouts and food populace that is so beaten down by a rising tide with their ankle chained to the ocean floor that they have nowhere else to turn but those who currently hold the power. This is exactly why "throw the bums out of office" never works, because we see shit happen when its important enough like Obama getting 130% of the votes in big cities, or like the CT governor election, under-order by many thousands of ballots and then find bags of them afterward that put the correct candidate well enough over the top (Blumenthal, Malloy)...or if the context for that isnt there, have the courts decide which ballots they feel like counting and which they dont (Franken.) Or TPTB decide this guy is going to blow their cover and assasinate him (Kennedy.) Or get your guy in there as #2 and then shoot #1, that will keep him in line if he doesnt die, and your guy is in if he does die (Reagan.)

Trampling the rights of citizens becomes necessary in order for things like that to be accomplished. Killing becomes necessary in order to keep things secret. Killing becomes necessary for the government to claim new powers, like the patriot act or the outlawing of "assault" rifles (=why the sandy hook story was modified to fit a goal they had in mind.) Killing becomes necessary for support (bolster al quaeda and kill a bunch of brown people.)

Its like being so far in debt that all you can keep doing is rolling over debt and incurring more debt to get out of having to go to jail because of that debt, stealing from whomever necessary to keep the day of reckoning at bay.

I simply dont think most people know how precariously perched damn near the entire world is right now.

Like I've said before, I seriously fucking hope I am wrong...but I am analytical and skeptical and I'm not going to believe an analysis simply because its presented from a position of "authority." Especially an authority that has an interest in keeping certain things in the dark. And from what I see, this world is in a very, very precarious position indeed. God help us all if I am correct.

Goofy
04-16-2014, 07:42 PM
I see a wall of words......... you win, well played :thumbsup:

FBD
04-16-2014, 07:46 PM
:lol: I never said it was simple ;)

does it really take that long to read a couple paragraphs or are people like on their phones reading this :lol: and I dont really see this as me winning or losing...I just want people to think, that's all. not that yall dont think...its just like everyone is so tended towards immediate and unquestioning acceptance of whatever the official story winds up being, regardless of how true it is or how many holes are in it. but those lil holes in the conspiracy theory...man that's just too much....its like wha??

Lambchop
04-16-2014, 07:51 PM
There's big money in terror. Its an industry in itself. Not to mention the other benefits such as providing justification for invading countries, taking resources, destabilising nations, pushing lucrative contracts, enforcing laws to rid you of your privacy. The legal alternative takes too long and runs the risk of opposition and refusal. Make people panic and things will be pushed along nicely in your favour.

It gets shit done but it's fucking cruel..

Goofy
04-16-2014, 08:02 PM
There's big money in terror. Its an industry in itself. Not to mention the other benefits such as providing justification for invading countries, taking resources, destabilising nations, pushing lucrative contracts, enforcing laws to rid you of your privacy. The legal alternative takes too long and runs the risk of opposition and refusal. Make people panic and things will be pushed along nicely in your favour.

It gets shit done but it's fucking cruel..

I don't doubt that for one second.......... all i'm saying is that there's a conspiracy theory out there for every single incident that's ever happened - every thing in history is a conspiracy? Gets old after a while........ and with the video editing and photo editing tools available these days any angle can be represented to represent any individuals needs :)

Goofy
04-16-2014, 08:04 PM
Shit, i don't have photoshop on this laptop........ was gonna prove a point :lol:

FBD
04-16-2014, 08:18 PM
I don't doubt that for one second.......... all i'm saying is that there's a conspiracy theory out there for every single incident that's ever happened - every thing in history is a conspiracy? Gets old after a while........ and with the video editing and photo editing tools available these days any angle can be represented to represent any individuals needs :)
...like the backpack they edited out of one of those shots...
with how the government behaves, given history - yes, anything that happens need to be looked at with a critical eye. and when a critical eye finds some huge gaping holes...what do you do? ignore 'em? bomb day training at the boston marathon and bomb goes off....nah, it must have been an actual terrorist attack? what level of proof is required here, and is the bar anywhere near as close for the gov as it is for worldlines that explain holes in what the gov says is the official truth?

hope you dont think I am berating you goof...sometimes I ask digging questions just to pick at people's logic circuits, as it were. I certainly respect your right to interpret data as you see fit :buddha:

Hal-9000
04-16-2014, 08:38 PM
Absolutely, and the starting point here is a story from the authorities that has quite a few holes in it...so in attempting to fill data gaps...a picture emerges that screams false flag. Just like if you read ae911 truth, you see very compelling evidence that those buildings were demolitioned on purpose. So then you start asking what would it take to demo those, why, and who has the capability to not only do that, but to fudge the entire cleanup & "official report" afterward...

Endgame, look at the big picture from a sociopath in position of power point of view...but also a pov that considers the mass amounts of geopolitical fuckery that's gone on, foreign and domestic. The government wants to retain its ability to spend whatever it wants on whatever it wants, the banks that control our central bank's strings want to endlessly rape as much as possible from anywhere they can get away with it, look at accountable-to-noone structures set up outside of any nation's laws in things like the UN, IMF, EU, World Bank...can probably toss those that control the strings of the military...and how many other empires in the past have always had world domination as their goal, because they know if they are able to sit firmly at the top then its like playing king of the sand hill against 4th graders.

I mean...do you have any idea how bad the financial world is, and if the bell rung at the end of the day and there was a margin call for everyone on everything, the developed world would be in pants down, unwiped, 8 alarm fire utter chaos. TPTB know this and are preparing for the day of reckoning, and they intend to keep the power they currently have - which will NOT happen with a strong, independent America....it will only happen with a dumbed down, cowardly, lookin to the government for handouts and food populace that is so beaten down by a rising tide with their ankle chained to the ocean floor that they have nowhere else to turn but those who currently hold the power. This is exactly why "throw the bums out of office" never works, because we see shit happen when its important enough like Obama getting 130% of the votes in big cities, or like the CT governor election, under-order by many thousands of ballots and then find bags of them afterward that put the correct candidate well enough over the top (Blumenthal, Malloy)...or if the context for that isnt there, have the courts decide which ballots they feel like counting and which they dont (Franken.) Or TPTB decide this guy is going to blow their cover and assasinate him (Kennedy.) Or get your guy in there as #2 and then shoot #1, that will keep him in line if he doesnt die, and your guy is in if he does die (Reagan.)

Trampling the rights of citizens becomes necessary in order for things like that to be accomplished. Killing becomes necessary in order to keep things secret. Killing becomes necessary for the government to claim new powers, like the patriot act or the outlawing of "assault" rifles (=why the sandy hook story was modified to fit a goal they had in mind.) Killing becomes necessary for support (bolster al quaeda and kill a bunch of brown people.)

Its like being so far in debt that all you can keep doing is rolling over debt and incurring more debt to get out of having to go to jail because of that debt, stealing from whomever necessary to keep the day of reckoning at bay.

I simply dont think most people know how precariously perched damn near the entire world is right now.

Like I've said before, I seriously fucking hope I am wrong...but I am analytical and skeptical and I'm not going to believe an analysis simply because its presented from a position of "authority." Especially an authority that has an interest in keeping certain things in the dark. And from what I see, this world is in a very, very precarious position indeed. God help us all if I am correct.

so fear mongering then?

:lol: got it

FBD
04-16-2014, 08:48 PM
:lol: if that's how you want to take it, but you asked what the endgame of what such nefarious action could be and its tough to sum that up in just a few short paragraphs without skipping a ton of shit....I see it more like watching a trainwreck about to happen, and people sit around like well, it hasnt happened so far, so no reason to believe it'll actually happen. we're either going to get 1984 or begin approaching mad max but without so much desert. and I hope I'm wrong about it. but that doesnt mean I'm not going to keep calling bullshit when I see it. because 911, lusitania, boston, and the ar-15 in sandy hook are all fabrications if you want to listen to the "official" story. the only possible reason I can see for people believing in the official stories is an ears plugged, eyes closed, "I want everything to just keep being ok" mentality...

Hal-9000
04-16-2014, 09:11 PM
:lol: if that's how you want to take it, but you asked what the endgame of what such nefarious action could be and its tough to sum that up in just a few short paragraphs without skipping a ton of shit....I see it more like watching a trainwreck about to happen, and people sit around like well, it hasnt happened so far, so no reason to believe it'll actually happen. we're either going to get 1984 or begin approaching mad max but without so much desert. and I hope I'm wrong about it. but that doesnt mean I'm not going to keep calling bullshit when I see it. because 911, lusitania, boston, and the ar-15 in sandy hook are all fabrications if you want to listen to the "official" story. the only possible reason I can see for people believing in the official stories is an ears plugged, eyes closed, "I want everything to just keep being ok" mentality...

Yes but if what you're claiming is true, there is a reason. Creating a vague feeling of unease is never a government's mandate...or more succinctly put - If they are killing innocents their agenda is focused and it's large...ie changing gun control laws or benefiting economically from the fallout of the bombing.

On a personal note democracy means to me - The right to challenge your elected officials if the people feel they're acting inappropriately and/or harming the population with their actions.

In my mind just using The Boston Marathon bombings as an example, the result has been fear/tightened security at the event and a whole bunch of people NOT wearing backpacks this year. Other than that, I don't see how a faked bombing benefits those in power.

Teh One Who Knocks
04-17-2014, 10:41 AM
ENOUGH of the conspiracy bullshit (and that's what it is, utter and complete bullshit) in every fucking thread. I made a whole subsection for that, so keep it there. I will not let all this crap disrespect what these people have been through and quite frankly I'm tired of reading it EVERY FUCKING DAY. If you think I am kidding, just try me and I will start handing out involuntary vacations.

End of.