PDA

View Full Version : Man arrested for defecating in lobby of downtown Charleston hotel

Teh One Who Knocks
04-16-2014, 11:09 AM
News 4 Charleston

http://i.imgur.com/ZRJW2brm.jpg

CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCIV) – A Goose Creek man got to spend some time behind bars after he allegedly took off his pants and defecated on the floor of a downtown Charleston hotel early Sunday morning.

According to Charleston police, 31-year-old Ronnie Lee Warfield was arrested and charged with public defecation and indecent exposure after an incident in the lobby of the Francis Marion Hotel.

When officers arrived at the hotel around 3:45 a.m. Sunday, they found a "large quantity of fecal matter" on the lobby floor just a few feet from the bathroom. A security guard told officers the man who had defiled the lobby floor was in the bathroom, the report states.

An officer walked into the bathroom and found Warfield cleaning himself in one of the stalls; the door was open and he was exposed to anyone walking in, according to the report.

"I didn't mean to do it," Warfield reportedly told the officer. "I couldn't hold it."

The report states Warfield was detained once he had put his pants back on, and another officer talked to the hotel's night auditor about what she saw.

Warfield reportedly interrupted them, telling the hotel employee: "I can clean it up."

According to the report, hotel employees told police they watched Warfield from the hotel's camera system. He was trying to enter the code for the restroom door and appeared to be having trouble, so he took off his pants and defecated on the lobby floor.

Employees offered the surveillance footage to police and asked that Warfield be banned from the hotel.

Warfield was taken to the Al Cannon Detention Center for holding. His bond was set at $940.

DemonGeminiX
04-16-2014, 11:13 AM
Damn those pesky restroom codes!!!

deebakes
04-16-2014, 12:57 PM
sometimes you just gotta go :shrug:

DemonGeminiX
04-16-2014, 12:58 PM
It didn't even sound like he was drunk.

:lol:

deebakes
04-16-2014, 01:06 PM