PDA

View Full Version : Man waving at girls insists he forgot that he didn't have clothes on

Teh One Who Knocks
05-12-2011, 03:15 PM
By Cherie Ward - The Mississippi Press

http://i.imgur.com/msgNV.jpg

PASCAGOULA, Mississippi -- A 70-year-old Moss Point man told investigators that he forgot he was naked when he stood in his doorway and waved at two young girls, Sheriff Mike Byrd said this morning.

"He said, 'That's my story, and I'm sticking to it,'" Byrd said.

Byrd said Herman Broadus, who lives on Buttercup Drive in Moss Point, was arrested late Tuesday afternoon and charged with two counts of indecent exposure.

"The girls live in the same neighborhood," Byrd said.

The siblings, ages 10 and 8, were walking by Broadus' house and saw the 70-year-old man standing naked in the doorway, holding something in one hand and waving to them with the other, Byrd said.

"He claims he was headed to the shower, and got caught up in something on TV when he walked by it," Byrd said. "He said he forgot he was naked, saw the girls and waved to them."

Broadus remained in the Jackson County Adult Detention Center this morning, pending an initial hearing before a county judge.

Broadus faces up to 1 year in prison and a fine of $1,000 if convicted.

Arkady Renko
05-12-2011, 03:48 PM
I hate it when that happens...

Goofy
05-12-2011, 05:01 PM
:facepalm:

Softdreamer
05-12-2011, 06:02 PM
I hate it when that happens...

You often get waved at by naked creepy old men then?

Joebob034
05-12-2011, 06:41 PM
it's a common mistake, except when I do it it's usually to Jehovah's witnesses

PorkChopSandwiches
05-12-2011, 07:10 PM
:lol:

deebakes
05-13-2011, 01:39 AM
it's actually unusual for me to wave to people WITH my clothes on :shock:

deebakes
05-13-2011, 01:39 AM
and with my hands :oops:

Hal-9000
05-13-2011, 02:17 AM
That law has always interested me.

If I've just had a shower..then I walk through my house to my bedroom...and someone sees me through either the large living room window or the door...who is at fault?
And vice versa.If I'm out walking and some chick doesn't close her drapes or blinds and she saunters around the place nude (..maybe absentmindedly massaging her breasts a little too)
am I at fault because I'm on the sidewalk and she doesn't exercise modesty?

deebakes
05-13-2011, 02:28 AM
no one is at fault. people are too damn sensitive about nudity and not enough about people breaking their 6-week olds legs...

Softdreamer
05-13-2011, 10:42 AM
That law has always interested me.
If I'm out walking and some chick doesn't close her drapes or blinds and she saunters around the place nude (..maybe absentmindedly massaging her breasts a little too)
am I at fault because I'm on the sidewalk and she doesn't exercise modesty?

Maybe you should stop stealing drapes, putting itching powder in Bra's, and hanging around outside.... [-(

Arkady Renko
05-13-2011, 01:22 PM
no one is at fault. people are too damn sensitive about nudity and not enough about people breaking their 6-week olds legs...

aptly summarized.

Hal-9000
05-13-2011, 08:59 PM
Maybe you should stop stealing drapes, putting itching powder in Bra's, and hanging around outside.... [-(

So I'm at fault if I'm standing in her bushes outside the window and having a little speedwank while I record her on my vidcam?

How old fashioned..hrrpmh

Hal-9000
05-14-2011, 01:08 AM
*WAVES*

:)