PDA

View Full Version : Mother who 'lifted 6-month-old baby over her head by the feet before smashing her into a dresser' pleads not guilty to murder

Teh One Who Knocks
04-23-2014, 11:01 AM
By Joshua Gardner - The Daily Mail

http://i.imgur.com/QsiDjJI.jpg

A Florida woman accused of smashing to death her 6-month-old baby by swinging her by the feet into a dresser pleaded not guilty to murder on Tuesday.

April Weber, 26, allegedly inflicted grievous wounds to her daughter Aubrie's skull and brain in March when she chucked her onto a bed, causing the baby to bounce off onto the floor before picking her up and flinging her into a dresser.

While Weber at first claimed she'd dropped the baby to the floor while bouncing her on her knee, she reported later admitted to police to the unthinkable abuse that led to Aubrie's death.

Now, her attorney has filed a not guilty plea on the first degree murder charge.

According to the Tampa Tribune, Aubrie was airlifted to a Tampa hospital after paramedics responded to a call about an injured infant.

She was resuscitated three times but eventually succumbed to fractures on both sides of her skull and bleeding on her brain.

April's husband Harry Weber was there when authorities first arrived on the scene the terrible day he lost his baby girl.

'I really couldn't make out what exactly happened. All I knew was she said something about bouncing and floor, and when she showed me the back of her head, I called 911,' Weber told WTVT.

Aubrie was born with a foot deformity that required surgeries and Weber said his wife had been growing progressively more frustrated with Aubrie crying after the painful procedures.

April's Facebook profile is adorned with the messages 'I love my daughter' and 'hugs!' and 'Love you mommy!'

She lists her occupation as 'full time mommy and housewife.'

She also appears to go by the nicknames BloodDemon and Harry's Devious Demon, according to the page.

The later moniker has become all too real for Mr. Weber.

'It’s hard,' Weber told the Tampa Tribune. 'There’s been many a night I cried myself to sleep...I just got to take it one day at a time.'

While Weber says he would prefer to never speak to his wife again, he knows there will come a time when he must contact her regarding divorce proceedings.

'I wouldn’t wish this on my worst enemy,' Weber said.

He's also determined to attend every court event he can. His wife is next due in court June 20.

deebakes
04-23-2014, 12:19 PM
fry this wench :x

FBD
04-23-2014, 01:04 PM
I couldnt even fkn read that.

redred
04-23-2014, 01:11 PM
sick bitch , needs her crime tattooed on her forehead before being sent down

Hal-9000
04-23-2014, 08:32 PM
if I was the husband I believe that I would probably pick her up by the legs and bash her into a dresser.....that was tough read :(