PDA

View Full Version : New Jersey cardiologist racks up $135K bill during four trips to Scores strip club — but he claims he was drugged during each visit

Teh One Who Knocks
04-23-2014, 11:16 AM
BY Barbara Ross , Dareh Gregorian - NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

http://i.imgur.com/QUGWmEWm.jpg

A heart doctor was spreading the love at a West Side strip club to the tune of $135,000, court papers say.

Zyad Younan is stiffing Scores New York on the whopping tab, saying he never stepped foot inside the mammary mecca — but if he did, he must have been drugged, court papers say.

“He was coherent until he saw the bill,” quipped Scores manager, Stephen Hyman.

Scores’ Manhattan Supreme Court lawsuit paints the Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital cardiologist as a repeat customer. He allegedly racked up the hefty bills during four trips to the W. 28th St. jiggle joint over a 10-day period last November.

Younan, 41, of Holmdel, N.J., “voluntarily came to plaintiff’s place of business and requested that plaintiff provide him with food, beverages and services,” the suit says. The frisky physician used his American Express card for his house calls, ringing up a total of $135,303 in charges, the suit says.

Younan’s father, also a cardiologist, said the bill was on their joint corporate credit card.

The younger Younan apparently had a change of heart when he saw his bills from the pleasure palace.

He “contested the charges alleging that he was drugged by plaintiff’s employees and thus did not authorize the charges and/or he was not at plaintiff’s place of business on the aforesaid dates,” the suit says — but the club contends it has him on video on all four dates.

Hyman said it’s not unusual for people to run up high tabs at the club, but it’s “very rare” that they don’t pay.

“We get a lot of very wealthy people here. You can run up a bill,” he said.

The cover charge for the flesh emporium is $20, and bottles of champagne can top $1,000 each. Meals for individuals are easily around $250 per person, and people can put the cost of in-house script on their cards to tip the dancers.

http://i.imgur.com/NpICAz2.jpg

RBP
04-23-2014, 11:50 AM
I have been known to enjoy a strip club now and again, but I never understood those kinds of tabs. If he set up a sugar baby in a $2000 a month apartment and give her $4000 a month to spend, he could fuck a hottie silly for a year and still spend just over 1/2 of what he did in Scores in 4 visits.

deebakes
04-23-2014, 12:22 PM
you have some good ideas rbp :-k

Acid Trip
04-23-2014, 01:24 PM
I have been known to enjoy a strip club now and again, but I never understood those kinds of tabs. If he set up a sugar baby in a $2000 a month apartment and give her $4000 a month to spend, he could fuck a hottie silly for a year and still spend just over 1/2 of what he did in Scores in 4 visits.

I love this place. RBP thinks of how he could have banged a hotter chick for less. I immediately think of how I could turn that 135k into 500k and build my own strip club.

redred
04-23-2014, 01:32 PM
afte you build your new club RBP could visit :lol:

DemonGeminiX
04-23-2014, 02:37 PM
I love this place. RBP thinks of how he could have banged a hotter chick for less. I immediately think of how I could turn that 135k into 500k and build my own strip club.

Hahahahaha!!!

:lol:

Hal-9000
04-23-2014, 03:25 PM

and I think of getting a job in there as a busboy so I can see free gash