PDA

View Full Version : Sizzurp Cough Syrup OFF THE MARKET -- Bad News For Justin Bieber

Teh One Who Knocks
04-23-2014, 11:51 AM
By the TMZ Staff

http://i.imgur.com/4BXVgWk.jpg

Widespread panic in the rap world -- the high-end cough syrup that's become the lean of choice for Justin Bieber, Soulja Boy, and MANY other rap figures has officially been taken off the market ... all because of its reputation as a widely abused drug.

A rep for Actavis -- famous for the highly-refined cough syrup -- tells TMZ, "Given [recent media attention], Actavis has made the bold and unprecedented decision to cease all production and sales of its Promethazine Codeine product."

As we reported, Bieber loves the stuff ... as does Soulja Boy, who regularly posts pictures of Actavis bottles on his Instagram.

The Actavis rep adds, "This attention has glamorized the unlawful and dangerous use of the product, which is contrary to its approved indication."

Before Actavis pulled the plug on the product, the street value of a pint bottle hovered around $800 -- but sources familiar with the market tell TMZ, rappers are now offering insane sums to buy up whatever's left. We're told one prominent rapper has already offered his dealer up to $100,000 to get whatever he can.

Hilariously, being the dumbass he is, Soulja Boy posted a photo of SIX bottles on Monday referencing the Actavis shortage -- "Soulja got the juice. They say the streets dry. I say you gotta be kiddin me. I serve everybody."

News flash to Soulja -- As far as Actavis is concerned, its game's over.

http://i.imgur.com/dJ8xKsg.jpg

deebakes
04-23-2014, 12:22 PM
:rip:

redred
04-23-2014, 12:50 PM
and whats so good about this stuff ?

Goofy
04-23-2014, 12:54 PM
Muppets :lol:

Goofy
04-23-2014, 12:54 PM
and whats so good about this stuff ?

It says it has codeine in it - codeine is addictive :)

redred
04-23-2014, 01:00 PM
oh :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
04-23-2014, 01:01 PM
Not sure how they are all getting this, codeine is a prescription drug in the United States. So they are either stealing it or they are paying some doctor somewhere to break the law.

redred
04-23-2014, 01:10 PM
or they are paying some doctor somewhere to break the law.

and this would surprise you ? :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
04-23-2014, 01:23 PM
and this would surprise you ? :lol:

It should, but sadly it doesn't...but any doctor writing bogus scripts can face a lot of trouble if they get caught. Would it be worth losing your license to practice medicine and going to jail? I guess for some people it would be.

Hal-9000
04-23-2014, 04:23 PM
I remember Nyquil and Neo Citran being the drugs of choice when we were young

Mom would make a nice hot mug of Neo Citran and then I'd lapse into a drooling dream state and have the weirdest nightmares...I've always wondered what was in that shit :lol:

Noilly Pratt
04-23-2014, 04:45 PM
About the Neo Citran -- Me too, Hal!

I once had a massive fever and in addition to whatever drug the Doc gave me, I had a Neo Citran. I recall looking out my window at a woman pushing a baby carriage, and then all of a sudden I was on the street talking to her...asking how her day was etc...and then, zooom...I was back in my bed again.

When I looked again, she was just past my front sidewalk and across from the neighbours. So I stumbled out of my bed and told my Mom I'd better go to the hospital. She checked, and my temp was 105. :shock:

Acid Trip
04-23-2014, 05:03 PM
Too bad. Sizzurp was one of my favorites back in the day. I could get a script for 3 bottles for a $300 donation to my "doctor".

I'd turn around and sell two for $500 a piece and enjoy the last one on myself.

FBD
04-23-2014, 05:06 PM
is this stuff the same as purple drank?

christ, if you want to hallucinate, LSD aint addictive

Goofy
04-23-2014, 05:13 PM
Too bad. Sizzurp was one of my favorites back in the day. I could get a script for 3 bottles for a $300 donation to my "doctor".

I'd turn around and sell two for $500 a piece and enjoy the last one on myself.

Entrepreneur :lol:

Goofy
04-23-2014, 05:15 PM
redred - read this - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple_drank

FBD
04-23-2014, 05:18 PM
:jamarcus russel:

Muddy
04-23-2014, 05:26 PM
http://i.imgur.com/dJ8xKsg.jpg

Fool.

Teh One Who Knocks
04-23-2014, 05:28 PM
Fool.

Yeah, I think it would be hilarious if the cops showed up and raided his place because of that. I would think that photo would be probable cause.

Acid Trip
04-23-2014, 05:29 PM
Entrepreneur :lol:

I'd buy and resell anything I could make a buck on back in the day. Drugs just happen to be the easiest product to move.

I have never heard someone say "What the fuck am I going to do with all this cocaine?" because the answer is obvious. Do it or sell it :lol:

Muddy
04-23-2014, 05:30 PM
Yeah, I think it would be hilarious if the cops showed up and raided his place because of that. I would think that photo would be probable cause.

Its no different than posing with a case of oxycontin pills...

FBD
04-23-2014, 05:32 PM
I'd buy and resell anything I could make a buck on back in the day. Drugs just happen to be the easiest product to move.

I have never heard someone say "What the fuck am I going to do with all this cocaine?" because the answer is obvious. Do it or sell it :lol:

I think the only time I heard that was when I saw True Romance :lol:

Hal-9000
04-23-2014, 05:48 PM
the whole thing makes me laff because these guys are making millions and doing what equates in my mind as huffing gas

there are better drugs out there than cough medicine and fckn kool aid mixed together :lol:

redred
04-23-2014, 06:33 PM
redred - read this - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple_drank

seems theres better stuff about :shrug:

Hal-9000
04-23-2014, 06:43 PM
seems theres better stuff about :shrug:

"The physiological effects of purple drank on the user is to produce mild "euphoric side effects", which are accompanied by "Motor-skill impairment, lethargy, drowsiness, and a dissociative feeling from all other parts of the body"

just start masturbating and when you get close to ejaculating hold your breath for 2 minutes straight...after you shoot the goo, release your breath and you get the same effect :tup:

redred
04-23-2014, 06:46 PM
can't really do that in public can you :lol:

Hal-9000
04-23-2014, 06:48 PM
sure you can!

wtf are you doing?????

gettin high baby :wank:

Lambchop
04-23-2014, 07:42 PM
Try oramorph and Dr Pepper