PDA

View Full Version : Baba the barber & world's greatest head massage

FBD
04-24-2014, 11:36 AM
We caught up with Baba while in Pushkar on our mission around the world filming barbershops.
We met up with him twice before we even filmed and showed him our current video's and he give them his baba seal of approval. We planned to interview him but then we also said we should do a massage, so baba and me agreed it should be a bit more theatrical than his previous videos. We added in a bit of a shave, kept live sound, not like the MTV video and then added in the original music to give a bit of flavour to the video. We had a fun day filming with baba and hanging out in his shop so this is for all his fans who want to see his real personality 'The Show man' This is my personal tribute to my new friend baba. Thanks for watching
Please check out our other barber interviews and video's.

The Nomad Barber is a web-series following how barber culture changes across the world. We also film haircuts, shaves and head massages from all over the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEZjcro5j6Q

Griffin
04-24-2014, 11:53 AM
[-([-(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZzTv0Sb4Zg

Noilly Pratt
04-24-2014, 07:35 PM
I remember as a pre-teen my dad taking me to his "barber" -- a rather curvaceous Sophia Loren type who gave scalp massages after your haircut. After my Mum asked if I liked my haircut, I innocently and now-I-realize mistakenly told her all about what it entailed...and lo and behold my dad didn't go to get his hair cut there anymore.

My father was a big flirt and my Mum was generally OK with it, but I guess this went beyond the pale for her...

#badkid

DemonGeminiX
04-24-2014, 08:32 PM
And I bet he never looked at you in the same way again.

:lol:

Noilly Pratt
04-24-2014, 09:22 PM
And I bet he never looked at you in the same way again.

:lol:

:D I'd definitely hold a grudge for a bit!

DemonGeminiX
04-24-2014, 10:00 PM
I've always wanted to get a straight razor shave from a barber. I've seen some of those Turkish barber videos and it looks like they go the full nine and then some.