PDA

View Full Version : Lizard crawls up man’s penis, man says experience ‘pleasurable’

Teh One Who Knocks
04-28-2014, 11:31 AM
Metro News UK

http://i.imgur.com/iPnKObc.jpg

From tales of women being knocked unconscious through a wall to injuries caused by melting gummy bears, the show has featured some pretty out-there stories.

But this latest saga is also one of the weirdest.

A man apparently had a lizard removed from his penis – and actually enjoyed the experience.

‘Shawn’, from Chicago, had initially been reluctant to tell doctors about the reptile but when informed a catheter may be inserted to help him urinate, he decided to confess everything.

‘[A catheter is] like a truth serum,’ Dr. Katrina Nguyen told the programme.

‘All of sudden, the truth comes out.’

The man had reportedly been trying to prove to his wife he was sexually adventurous by spending time outdoors naked.

This was when the lizard had managed to slither up his urethra.

But rather than being horrified by what had just happened, Shawn apparently loved it.

‘He found it awkward that he enjoyed the pleasurable sensation,’ Nguyen added.

redred
04-28-2014, 11:37 AM
:shock:

Goofy
04-28-2014, 11:40 AM
:lol:

FBD
04-28-2014, 12:45 PM
:lol: man when I had back surgery in 95, it was tough to piss immediately after the surgery, so I was like oh well, I'll piss eventually. until the nurse came along and said you'd better go soon, otherwise its going to be time for a catheter! I went :shock: and sat on the can with hot water running on my hands until I went :lol:

oh, right, it all started because I just could NOT piss in that fuggin jug :lol:

Muddy
04-28-2014, 02:57 PM
:fake:

Pony
04-28-2014, 04:23 PM
Goofy's gone early today, Think he cut out of work to stop by the pet store?

Hal-9000
04-28-2014, 10:08 PM
‘[A catheter is] like a truth serum,’

oh yes :lol:

Pony
04-28-2014, 10:25 PM
*points catheter at Hal like a gun*

TELL ME WHERE YOU HID THE MONEY!

Hal-9000
04-28-2014, 10:28 PM
I got threatened with one when I busted my femur...

10 days in a hospital bed and they said - you either do a #1 or #2 or you get the catheter and/or an enema

I had a little bed bottle thingy and peed into it and all over my thighs and stomach :lol:

fuck you I go home HA HA!!