PorkChopSandwiches
04-30-2014, 06:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92XVwY54h5k

FBD
04-30-2014, 06:58 PM
damn, and I thought eminem #1 was bad enough to listen to, queue imitations

PorkChopSandwiches
04-30-2014, 07:05 PM
These guys seem to march to the beat of their own drummer. I dont see Eminem in them at all

FBD
04-30-2014, 08:06 PM
hm...I'm a music hater, so you can take whatever I say with a grain of salt - I dislike most crap out there, and the bar for new stuff is very high, so if it sounds like they ripped off something old I basically automatically hate on it. to me it seemed like they took eminem for the first 2/3rds of the song and combined it with ~2 other pop fads for the end and voila....that singer kid is a badly metered eminem imitation that screams at the end. I dont get it...are those guys from cali or something?

PorkChopSandwiches
04-30-2014, 08:21 PM
Ohio, I just heard them on Seth Meyers the other day, they were pretty weird and different. So I enjoyed it.

FBD
04-30-2014, 08:40 PM
cool...I mostly stick to classic rock these days, unless its one of my band projects and I'm playing along. And most of that stuff I dont even listen to aside from having to play the shit :lol: so easy to find people that want to play heavy shit. damn near impossible to assemble a good crew no matter what you're doing.

PorkChopSandwiches
04-30-2014, 08:46 PM
True, Im so burned out on classic rock I could go the rest of my life without hearing it again. My parents listened to it growing up, my best friend in my teens listened to it non stop, and now my wife plays the shit out of it. Im like WTF you have been listening to the same shit for 40 years now :lol:

FBD
04-30-2014, 09:49 PM
can ya blame me for having discovered a new found love for absolute silence? :lol:

back when the yeti was alive he was telling us about this crazy soundproof room they had at channel 3...it was literally a "sound dead" room - the floors were suspended into the middle of the room, the walls were like 4 solid feet thick of sound absorbent foamstuff. he said it was pretty weird after being in there a while, since so much of the sound you hear is reflected off walls and everything...this room you literally only got direct sound and nothing else....after a while he said you could just about hear/feel the air pressure against your eardrums it was so weird.

harley davidson paid them to rent the room out once so they could put a chopper in there and make a bunch of specific recordings of the bike in there, the engineers had some weird something they were hearing and wanted to isolate it....he said it was awesome having a harley in that room revvin' up...

:rip: big yeti

where was I? this is a good roast beef sandwich :lol:

Yt Trash
05-01-2014, 01:55 AM
First time I heard them was on MTV Movie awards a few weeks ago, I didn't mind them either.