PDA

View Full Version : Indecent act 'horrifies' neighbour

Teh One Who Knocks
05-01-2014, 11:05 AM
JOELLE DALLY - Fairfax NZ News

A man, naked but for a balaclava over his head, performed an indecent act as he stood at his study window where his neighbour could see him.

Martin Burley, 36, was today convicted in the Christchurch District Court of committing an indecent act with intent to insult.

Judge S J O'Driscoll found Burley guilty of the charge, after reserving his decision at a judge-only trial on April 9.

According to the police summary of facts, Burley stood naked in the study of his Ferry Rd home about 12.30pm on September 26.

He stood close to a full length window, which faced his neighbour's kitchen window.

Burley placed a balaclava over his head before committing an indecent act using a sex toy, clothes pegs and a leather whip.

The neighbour, who was in her kitchen with two friends, was "horrified" and disgusted by what she saw, the summary said.

"The victim and her two friends look out the kitchen window several times as they could not believe what they were seeing," it said.

"The defendant looked right at the victim when she looked out her window."

Burley did not stop his behaviour upon being seen, but after about 10 minutes went into his kitchen and got dressed, the summary said.

"In explanation, the defendant stated that the possibility of getting caught excited him," it said.

"He regretted that his behaviour offended the victim."

Burley was remanded on bail for sentencing on July 2.

Judge O'Driscoll ordered a victim impact and pre-sentence reports.

Burley may offer the victim reparation for emotional harm, the court heard.

The maximum penalty for the charge is two years' imprisonment.

RBP
05-01-2014, 11:32 AM
They kept looking. Just saying.

Hal-9000
05-01-2014, 10:21 PM
this has always been my question...

1. I'm in my living room, spanking the monkey or doing a girl doggie style....neighbors look in and see....I'm wrong?
2. I'm walking by a house and see a naked women through a window, she freaks and gets offended/calls the cops...I'm wrong there too?

Hal-9000
05-01-2014, 10:41 PM
btw...sex toy and clothespins?

:lol: nice work dude

redred
05-02-2014, 05:10 AM
I hope it was a blow up sheep sex toy that would make this story imo :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
05-02-2014, 10:41 AM
They kept looking. Just saying.

They had to be sure of what they were looking at :nono: