PDA

View Full Version : Three Chicks Arrested After Twerking, Peeing in City Hall Parking Lot

Teh One Who Knocks
05-09-2014, 11:30 AM
Tracie Egan Morrissey - Jezebel

http://i.imgur.com/lpL4QHn.jpg

Three women in their early 20s were arrested in Beaverton, OR on Monday after they were spotted twerking in front of municipal court windows. One of them allegedly peed in between two cop cars while her friend filmed it. They were stopped by police, who reportedly discovered the girls were in possession of coke, meth and weed.

Except it totally was not meth, according to Leokham Yothsombath (above, center), 22, on her Facebook page. She posted this to her timeline:

It was no meth it was molly obviously cut with meth!!!

Yothsombath had gone to Beaverton City Hall with her friends, 20-year-old Christie Coura (above, left) and 20-year-old Brittney Medak (above, right), so that Coura could pay a fine on a warrant. After leaving the building, Coura and Medak began twerking in the parking lot—described by one local paper as "a dance move involving posterior gyrations made famous by pop singer Miley Cyrus"—where Medak then allegedly urinated between two parked cop cars while Yothsombath filmed the whole show.

Court employees were not happy and claimed that Coura and Medak had "exposed their genitals," so they called the cops. The girls were stopped by police just after leaving the parking lot. They were searched and cops allegedly found them in possession of cocaine, marijuana and methamphetamine (which Yothsombath swears was simply Molly cut with meth). They were arrested and booked on multiple charges including drug possession, disorderly conduct and tampering with drug records.

Several hours before their arrest, the girls were apparently partying.

http://i.imgur.com/ieMGSKW.png

Judging from her Instagram account Coura—who has something of an Internet following (she's been featured on The Dirty before, as has Medak)—loves selfies, twerking, Rihanna and weed.

These girls seem fun.

Goofy
05-09-2014, 12:03 PM
Eejits!

perrhaps
05-09-2014, 02:44 PM
21st century Banarama.

Muddy
05-09-2014, 02:50 PM
Hmmm.. Set them FREE! :d

Hal-9000
05-09-2014, 06:32 PM
left one ok....middle one in a pinch but the right one has already reached 6 on The Keith Richards Ravage Scale...and she's only 20 :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
05-09-2014, 06:57 PM
You never know whats in that molly

Hal-9000
05-09-2014, 07:00 PM
...and we're dancin with Molly...

love how she tried to deny that line in her song isn't about E :lol: she said the line is ...dancing with Mil-ey

Hal-9000
05-09-2014, 07:02 PM
Hey PCS...you ever check your kid's room for drugs?

*not to take for yourself...checking out of concern :lol:

FBD
05-09-2014, 07:05 PM
meth, molly, what's the fkn difference :shrug: I dont even think I've heard of molly before. unless we're talking molybdenum :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
05-09-2014, 07:36 PM
meth, molly, what's the fkn difference :shrug: I dont even think I've heard of molly before. unless we're talking molybdenum :lol:

Molly is what the kids call ecstasy these days

PorkChopSandwiches
05-09-2014, 07:37 PM
Hey PCS...you ever check your kid's room for drugs?

*not to take for yourself...checking out of concern :lol:

I havent, if I was concerned about it I would. My son starts high school next year, so thats when problems may arise. But, my wife "cleans" there rooms on a regular basis, so she would have found anything. My son does his homework then plays minecraft, no time for drug taking :lol:

Hal-9000
05-09-2014, 08:59 PM
I havent, if I was concerned about it I would. My son starts high school next year, so thats when problems may arise. But, my wife "cleans" there rooms on a regular basis, so she would have found anything. My son does his homework then plays minecraft, no time for drug taking :lol:

"cleans" :lol:

okay, never will I give parenting advice to youse with kids...but my Dad said the same thing when I was 17

"Hal is too busy with afterschool academics, football and homework to be doing drugs"

and rolling :lol:

Acid Trip
05-09-2014, 09:32 PM
Sounds like a fun group of girls.

Hal-9000
05-09-2014, 09:36 PM
I just love these stories where people use some sort of social media to announce their plans....then get busted for it :lol:

RBP
05-09-2014, 11:30 PM
Cop to girls carrying drugs: "May we search you?"
Girls carrying drugs: "Okay"