PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Greenwald GQ interview

FBD
05-13-2014, 01:27 PM
http://www.gq.com/news-politics/newsmakers/201406/glenn-greenwald-edward-snowden-no-place-to-hide?currentPage=1

The Man Who Knows Too Much
He works at the white-hot center of the media universe as the most reliable source for NSA surveillance scoops. He talks to Edward Snowden most days and has full access to the complete archive. And while Glenn Greenwald has spent the past year publishing revelations from arguably the largest cache of breached secrets in American-intelligence history, he promises the biggest bombs are still to come

By Michael Paterniti
May 2014

6 page interview, but here's the good snippet:

How much more is there to release—and what burden do you feel to get it out there?

We published the first article [about the NSA collecting Verizon phone records] while I was in Hong Kong last June and won’t stop until we’re done. I think we will end the big stories in about three months or so [June or July 2014]. I like to think of it as a fireworks show: You want to save your best for last. There’s a story that from the beginning I thought would be our biggest, and I’m saving that. The last one is the one where the sky is all covered in spectacular multicolored hues. This will be the finale, a big missing piece. Snowden knows about it and is excited about it.

KevinD
05-13-2014, 01:38 PM
Cool

Acid Trip
05-13-2014, 02:44 PM
If the "fireworks finale" doesn't spark a 2nd American Revolution then I'm not interested.