PDA

View Full Version : Woman calls 911 after pizza made wrong

Teh One Who Knocks
05-14-2014, 11:10 AM
By Lauren Baheri - Gaston Gazette

http://i.imgur.com/YB5RAog.jpg

A Gastonia woman, upset about the way Subway employees made her flatbread pizza, called 911 Thursday night to report that the restaurant wouldn’t refund the money she paid for a “flatizza.”

Bevalente Michette Hall, 37, of Hope Marian Street, was charged with misuse of the 911 system.

According to police, the woman called 911 to say her pizza wasn’t made correctly. In the 911 call, Hall says the staff at the Cox Road Subway put marinara sauce on her pizza. She said she wanted pizza sauce instead.

“It’s terrible, and I got my receipt,” she said. “And I told them I can’t eat that kind of sauce.”

In the call, Hall says she wants to make a report so she can call investigators with WSOC-TV’s Action 9.

“They made my mom another sandwich without a problem, but say they won’t make me a sandwich,” she said.

In the second 911 call from Hall’s number, a woman can be heard screaming in the background, saying “that stuff ain’t right.’

Hall was jailed for three minutes Thursday night before being released on a $2,000 unsecured bond.