PDA

View Full Version : Justin Bieber -- Flips Over Pics at Stable ... Y'All Better Gitalong, Bitch

Teh One Who Knocks
05-15-2014, 12:01 PM
By the TMZ Staff

http://i.imgur.com/ZQjHYhb.png

Justin Bieber acted like a horse's ass ... calling a woman a "bitch" for trying to take his picture Monday at a riding stable -- just hours before his alleged confrontation with a mom at a mini-golf course.

Melinda Giel-Murray tells TMZ, she and her horse were at the Circle K Stables in Burbank, CA when Bieber pulled up to go horseback riding.

Giel-Murray says she whipped out her camera, but Bieber immediately freaked -- and in the video you hear him say, "that bitch over there" ... as he points out Melinda to his posse.

Giel-Murray claims 4 security goons surrounded her and tried to intimidate her, but she stood her ground ... telling them there's no law against taking pictures.

She feels Bieber was acting "very strange and nervous." His crew eventually drove to a different part of the stable to mount up ... shirtless.

A few hours later, Bieber allegedly confronted another woman trying to snap a pic at a nearby putt-putt course. Police are investigating, but a park employee tells us Biebs didn't touch that lady.

http://i.imgur.com/Uru6MPw.jpg

Hal-9000
05-16-2014, 03:29 PM
I guess when you start making over 20 million a year you switch from a douchebag baseball cap to a douchebag fedora

Muddy
05-16-2014, 03:32 PM
He wishes he could be 1/10th as cool as Pharrell with that hat.

Hal-9000
05-16-2014, 03:35 PM
isn't Pharrell about 89 yrs old?

Godfather
05-16-2014, 10:18 PM
The important question here is why the fuck is he riding a horse? Is it some sort of therapeutic measure like when they use pets to help the elderly and mentally disabled?

Lambchop
05-16-2014, 11:12 PM
Looking kinda sexy. Anyone wanna hit it with me?

minz
05-16-2014, 11:19 PM
The important question here is why the fuck is he riding a horse? Is it some sort of therapeutic measure like when they use pets to help the elderly and mentally disabled?

He's just getting ready for when his licence gets taken away.

Hugh_Janus
05-16-2014, 11:42 PM

its pony trecking.... he's one step away from being straight up gangsta, son

Hal-9000
05-17-2014, 03:16 AM
He's just getting ready for when his licence gets taken away.

that was funny Minz, cut it out :lol: