PDA

View Full Version : Homeless woman attacks 4-year-old girl with crowbar at Calif. Walmart

Teh One Who Knocks
05-16-2014, 11:11 AM
BY Philip Caulfield - NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

http://i.imgur.com/Y15hovsm.jpg

A crowbar-wielding homeless woman wandered into a California Walmart and bashed a 4-year-old child over the head with it, yelling that the tyke deserved it, police said.

Maria Garate, 18, brutally attacked the child in front of her father at a Walmart in San Jose at around 11 a.m. Wednesday, local ABC 7 News reported.

Garate struck the child twice before the dad stepped in and fought her off, cops said.

Security guards detained Garate until police arrived, and she was arrested on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon.

The little girl suffered serious injuries and was taken to a local hospital.

Neither she nor her father was identified.

Her injuries were not reported to be life-threatening.

Cops said the sicko, who wore a twisted grin in her mug shot, didn't know the pair and the attack appeared to be random.

After striking the child, the crazed bludgeoner yelled the child deserved what she got, an employee told local ABC 7.

The incident took place about a half-mile from a well-known homeless camp known to locals as "the jungle," the San Jose Mercury News reported.

Cops said they'd had run-ins there with Garate before, but it wasn't known if she was living there.

FBD
05-16-2014, 12:21 PM
how in the hell did she
-get 2 strikes in
-not get murdered by the dad

because if that was my 4 year old, one strike would have been enough for me to crowbar the bitch.

Hugh_Janus
05-16-2014, 10:05 PM
I think she'd scrub up quite nicely...

Hugh_Janus
05-16-2014, 10:06 PM
also, #hashtagpeopleofwalmart

DemonGeminiX
05-16-2014, 11:51 PM
I think she'd scrub up quite nicely...

Maybe, but you'd still have to deal with the crazy.

:nuts:

Loser
05-17-2014, 12:35 AM
Wouldn't have happened like that here.

Any dad in this state would have smoked her ass.

Have fun with your ccw laws in mexi fornia ;)

Hal-9000
05-17-2014, 03:22 AM
if I had a child and she hit mine with a crowbar...I'd fuck that chick up until the Walleyworld police dragged me off..

Goofy
05-17-2014, 11:38 AM
Jeez! :nuts: Agree with the above comments, if it was my 4 year old then the homeless woman would now be a dead woman.