PDA

View Full Version : Officer on Trial For Sexually Abusing Teenagers, Demanding Oral Sex from Woman he Had Arrested

Teh One Who Knocks
05-21-2014, 11:33 AM
By Lina Batarags - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/JsBIY4J.jpg

CAVE SPRING, Ga. – Four women have testified against former officer Patrick Earwood in his molestation and sodomy trial.

Two of the young women – teenagers – are friends; the two adult women do not know the other victims. Their stories, however, all have one binding feature: Earwood has either allegedly touched them or coerced sex acts from them.

Earwood now faces two counts each of: aggravated sodomy, second-degree child cruelty, sexual battery and sexual assault against a person in custody.

Furthermore, is also facing charges of aggravated child molestation, child molestation, giving false statements and violation of his oath by a public officer.

One of the adult women claims that, after arresting her, Earwood had requested that she perform oral sex on him in exchange for her freedom.

At trial on Monday, one of the teenagers said that in the summer of 2012, she was playing by the Rolater Park bridge when Earwood, 31, drove up to her in his patrol car.

“He asked me if I…if I would give him oral sex. He told me that if I didn’t he would take my mom to jail,” the girl, testified. She was not yet 16 years old at the time of the incident.

“I did what he asked me to,” she added.

She kept quiet silent about the incident for one year. Then, in June of 2013, Earwood offered her and an older friend a ride in his patrol car; late that night, he let them hop the fence into the Cave Spring Pool.

After the girls got into an argument, the older one went to her boyfriend’s house; the younger one walked home. Earwood stopped her on her way home, and the younger girl asked him to go get her friend. He asked her to flash him; she complied.

Earwood then went to get the older girl, who testified next.

The older girl said that she was alone in the car with Earwood, and was sitting next to him when he asked her to pull up her shirt. She refused. Earwood drove for a while, before proceeding to touch her thigh and breasts, and to ask for sex.

She managed to shrug off his advances, and told him that she wouldn’t talk about what had happened that night.

Two weeks later, she told someone about the officer’s actions; on July 1, 2013, he was fired and arrested.

Earwood’s defense attorney, Peter Odom, has argued that no physical evidence supports the girls’ stories, and that the girls had time to prepare their stories. Odom also added that of the two women who are testifying against Earwood, one is allegedly a known drug user, and the other has been stopped for a DUI.

FBD
05-21-2014, 12:52 PM
enjoy your ass raping in jail

PorkChopSandwiches
05-21-2014, 03:16 PM
:doggybanana:

deebakes
05-25-2014, 08:21 PM
i can't believe this actually works on chicks :-k