PDA

View Full Version : Want some hot underage pussy ?

morph000
05-29-2014, 09:30 AM
Think again then ! :meh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gYP2tInr_YY

Loser
05-30-2014, 01:35 AM
That's slick. Track em down, kill em.

DemonGeminiX
05-30-2014, 09:04 AM
Morph, I don't understand the tone in which you posted and are regarding this video.

RBP
05-30-2014, 09:53 AM
So now its illegal to ask an avatar for things it cannot do? What about cartoon characters? Who is going to prosecute these international thought crimes?

DemonGeminiX
05-30-2014, 12:28 PM
These kinds of "thought crimes" can lead to the exploitation, rape, and murder of innocent children. I'm all for mob and vigilante justice for these kinds of "thought crimes". Slow and brutal torture works for me.

I'm not much for violating people's civil rights, but I can make an exception in this case. What's the lesser of two evils? Using any means necessary to protect children or protecting the rights of the sick cocksuckers that want to exploit and abuse children so they can get off?

I still maintain that the intent and the belief is what's important here: that they believe that this is real and that this is what they're sincerely after.

morph000
06-01-2014, 10:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CGuSqSSmyy0

For those confused, I post to highlight the ease which anyone can be trapped, legally or otherwise. I do not post condoning such material.

I'm not much for violating people's civil rights, but I can make an exception in this case. What's the lesser of two evils? Using any means necessary to protect children or protecting the rights of the sick cocksuckers that want to exploit and abuse children so they can get off?

Well.. you can't have it both ways !
It's like the old saying "I'm not a prude, but..."
Either you violate rights or you don't :hand:
One could call it entrapment. The character is virtual. No child has been harmed, or would be.
Heaven protect us all (and the children) if the mere concept of a "thought crime" becomes real. Watch the film Thoughtcrimes, 2003.
'tis a difficult path to walk...

RBP
06-01-2014, 12:45 PM
These kinds of "thought crimes" can lead to the exploitation, rape, and murder of innocent children. I'm all for mob and vigilante justice for these kinds of "thought crimes". Slow and brutal torture works for me.

I still maintain that the intent and the belief is what's important here: that they believe that this is real and that this is what they're sincerely after.

I am glad you agree that these are thought crimes. Your position that "any means necessary" should be used to predict and prosecute future crime potential is a very scary idea.

Perhaps the identification of the genome will allow us to eradicate potential violent criminals before the become adults. And I bet the Ugandans would would to test for the gay gene. #cleansing

Lamby stated a fantasy on the board recently. We better lock him up for potential sexual assault. I was broke living in the city and saw a guy with a $50 bill hanging out of his pocket. It would have been easy. It thought about it. I better be jailed for potential theft.

Goofy
06-02-2014, 12:05 PM
I was broke living in the city and saw a guy with a $50 bill hanging out of his pocket. It would have been easy. It thought about it. I better be jailed for potential theft.

Bit of a difference between thinking about stealing $50 and offering a ten year old money for stripping etc. I'd happily see all these cunts executed, whether the ten year old is real or not doesn't matter a fucking damn - these pedo bastards believed it was a real girl, that's good enough for me.

Hal-9000
06-02-2014, 03:37 PM
thread title may set off some alarms if folks are trolling this site

I is paranoid 8-[

FBD
06-02-2014, 03:55 PM
people thought that caricature was believably real? smh...they must be desperate.