PDA

View Full Version : Honor-roll student, 16, says he beat parents to death with a crowbar after they took his iPod away

Teh One Who Knocks
05-29-2014, 11:05 AM
By Ashley Collman - The Daily Mail

http://i.imgur.com/I42Ub0H.jpg

A 'smart' and 'sane' 16-year-old said he beat his parents to death over normal punishments, in court on Wednesday.

Tenth-grader Vincent Parker murdered his mother Carol, 57, and father Wayne, 55, in their Norfolk, Virginia home just before Christmas last year.

The only-child skipped school to carry out the slayings, which weren't spurned by any particular argument.

'I just remember getting mad,' Parker told the court. 'It's all from my dad. All this stuff like my dad taking away my iPod and stuff.'

Parker pleaded guilty to two counts of second degree murder, after a psychological evaluation found him to be both sane and intelligent. He was charged as an adult and will be sentenced in September.

Parker carried out the act on December 19, 2013 and left school early while his dad was still at work.

He showed up at the family home on the 100 block of Bland Ave, and surprised his mother exiting the upstairs bathroom by dousing her in pepper spray.

Parker went on to stab his mother in the eye, and beat her with a crowbar and metal baseball bat 'until she stopped breathing'.

A medical examiner noted 25 separate smashes and stabs on Mrs Parker's neck, face and head.

When his dad got back from work, Parker beat him with the crowbar and stabbed him multiple times.

Mr Parker was able to call 911 for help, but by the time authorities arrived on the scene it was too late for his wife.

Mr Parker was transported to the hospital where he was later pronounced dead, but not before fingering his son as the culprit.

Parker initially told police his father was the attacker, but later recounted and admitted to the beatings.

Investigators recovered five bloody knives, a baseball bat, and crowbar on the scene.

Parker was on the honor roll and had no criminal record before the murders.

While he will be sentenced as an adult, the District Attorney is going to ask that at least part of his sentence be served at a juvenile facility.

If sentenced with the maximum on both counts, Parker could face decades behind bars.

His maternal grandfather Allen Taylor says he has forgiven his grandson and is pulling for a shorter sentence.

'He is a smart young man. He is smart in school. I don’t know what happened,' Mr Taylor told reporters outside court on Wednesday.

'I want him to get some type of counseling. Help him to grow up and to be an understanding man. Be sorry for what he did do. I told him to ask God to forgive him to what he did.

RBP
05-29-2014, 11:29 AM
Good god

DemonGeminiX
05-29-2014, 12:39 PM
Fuck this kid. It was a premeditated, malicious act. Let him face the death penalty or life in prison. There's no way that I would want this "sane and smart" kid let off a leash in public ever again. Sorry grandpa, but I can't believe your grandson could sincerely feel any remorse for what he did to his own parents. If there was any kind of moral bone in his body, he wouldn't have been able to commit this heinous act to begin with.

KevinD
05-29-2014, 01:01 PM
Where's Al Sharpton on this? Oh wait, nevermind.

FBD
05-29-2014, 01:28 PM
how is this one NOT premeditated but the other one with the boyfriend beating the girl into a coma, why that one is premeditated? that's bullshit. this kid should be charged first degree.

perrhaps
05-29-2014, 01:35 PM

While he will be sentenced as an adult, the District Attorney is going to ask that at least part of his sentence be served at a juvenile facility.

Why? So he can get his diploma?

Loser
05-29-2014, 01:48 PM
Entitled little fuckers are going to ruin this country. Just you wait and watch.

DemonGeminiX
05-29-2014, 01:54 PM

Why? So he can get his diploma?

They're gonna delay the ass raping by the really big boys in Supermax until he's 18.

Noilly Pratt
05-29-2014, 02:23 PM
Psychopath. The most telling quotes to me were "It's all from my dad." and "...until she stopped breathing" like he's talking about going to the store to buy some milk.

Acid Trip
05-29-2014, 02:54 PM
Psychopath. The most telling quotes to me were "It's all from my dad." and "...until she stopped breathing" like he's talking about going to the store to buy some milk.

This. Way too composed for just having murdered his parents.

Hal-9000
05-29-2014, 04:31 PM
"If sentenced with the maximum on both counts, Parker could face decades behind bars."

good lord he admits and is cognitive of the fact....he should get locked up for decades

PorkChopSandwiches
05-29-2014, 04:35 PM
He killed 2 innocent people , he should never get out

Acid Trip
05-29-2014, 04:37 PM

I say we pepper spray him, stab him in the eyes, then beat him to death with a crowbar just like he did his mom.

PorkChopSandwiches
05-29-2014, 04:37 PM
:tup:

Hugh_Janus
05-29-2014, 08:26 PM

they weren't innocent.... they took away his ipod :hand: