PDA

View Full Version : Dog diarrhea on cross-country flight forces emergency landing

Teh One Who Knocks
06-02-2014, 11:24 AM
By Cox Media Group National Content Desk

http://i.imgur.com/B12i38d.jpg

KANSAS CITY, Missouri —

A large service dog on U.S. Airways Flight 598 from Los Angeles to Philadelphia had diarrhea on the plane, forcing an emergency landing in Kansas City, Missouri.

In the dog’s defense, the plane’s departure had been delayed for two hours because of a fuel spill on the tarmac.

Passenger Steve McCall told Inside Edition he noticed the smell before he saw what was going on.

"About an hour into the flight, I started smelling this terrible smell. I look up the aisle way and there's a dog pooping right in the middle of the aisle. It's a big dog, 3 or 4 feet tall or long, and he was just going!"

McCall said one thing led to another.

"A couple of people started dry-heaving, a couple of people were throwing up."

The crew cleaned the stinky mess, but the dog pooped again an hour later, McCall said. At that point, the pilot diverted to Kansas City.

McCall said the dog’s owner was apologetic and asked for fellow passengers’ addresses so she could send them Starbucks gift cards.

redred
06-02-2014, 01:05 PM
was it a guide dog ? why wasn't it in the hold :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
06-02-2014, 01:09 PM
I saw the story on the news over the weekend, it was someone's service/guide dog

Acid Trip
06-02-2014, 02:57 PM
A large service dog on U.S. Airways Flight 598 from Los Angeles to Philadelphia had diarrhea on the plane, forcing an emergency landing in Kansas City, Missouri.

was it a guide dog ? why wasn't it in the hold :lol:

:-k